Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Lekker vape mail
fb0c039e1fdee1399dea7cb6fcf0f772.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would rather spend more and get the Sub Tank Mini kit but if funds are tight and a convert needs a device then this is worth buying.

I like it because it's so cute!

Glad to hear that too! Hopefully picking up a Subox Mini thanks to @M5000 today, so shouldn't have buyer's remorse if I was eyeing out this as well :dance:

1b9b9fb3320c095822c786f3fad2dec9.jpg

Just collected these from the maker in Glen Cairn. Nice day for a drive for worthwhile juice

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

It's been quite a while since I got some 'device' vapemail.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450809416.407839.jpg

I visited the Vaperite store in Eastgate and got the following:
- Evic vtc mini
- subtank mini
- Ijust2 tank (because @BumbleBee told me to try it)
- some no name SS wire
- two tank bands

I need to test these devices - they may be suitable as upgrades for HRH. And if not, I quite like the VTC mini. It's so small and cute!

The Vaperite kiosk in Eastgate is awesome! It's very big for a kiosk and beautiful. Pity I didn't take a pic. Also, Dexter and Alan were very helpful and friendly.

Thanks @Vaperite South Africa

It's been quite a while since I got some 'device' vapemail.

View attachment 41559

I visited the Vaperite store in Eastgate and got the following:
- Evic vtc mini
- subtank mini
- Ijust2 tank (because @BumbleBee told me to try it)
- some no name SS wire
- two tank bands

I need to test these devices - they may be suitable as upgrades for HRH. And if not, I quite like the VTC mini. It's so small and cute!

The Vaperite kiosk in Eastgate is awesome! It's very big for a kiosk and beautiful. Pity I didn't take a pic. Also, Dexter and Alan were very helpful and friendly.

Thanks @Vaperite South Africa
Very nice man. I use a vtc mini and bellus as my in the car mod

Very nice man. I use a vtc mini and bellus as my in the car mod

Dont say that @Yusuf Cape Vaper , you making me want to annex the VTC mini!
I am actually hoping my wife likes it and i can transition her to something different.

Dont say that @Yusuf Cape Vaper , you making me want to annex the VTC mini!
I am actually hoping my wife likes it and i can transition her to something different.
Doesn't mean you can't get another vtc mini for yourself haha kidding man. I can't try and speak you into 2 mods in 1 day! Hopefully you'll get the more powerful of the 2 (rolo )

I've used my VTC mini a hang of a lot since I got it.
Really solid little mod.

Though when you ask a lot of it on a constant basis it does tend to get a little warm (either due to poor ventilation for the board, or just it acting like a heatsink for the atty... or both).

Using my iJust 2 (with the revised Atlantis coils, the ones with the bigger juice holes) on it at the moment. Keen to try some of the new fancy Triton 2 coils on it.

I found the eLeaf coils to be kinda meh.

Thanks @n0ugh7_zw - much appreciated
Will try out all the options

I've loaned my vtc mini to a friend to stop smoking and it is working but he has some allergic reactions to either pg or vg or the titanium wire in the ego tank.

Got him some subtank mini coils at canal walk tonight so hoping it goes well.

However I am seriously missing my vtc mini! Same vape experience as the rx200 but because it is smaller and lighter it is easier to carry around. If he likes it though I will sell him that one and get a black vtc mini. Or I may take the plunge and get a mini reo. I like both options ;)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Back