Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Ouch feel for you chaps, but fear not Xmas is a mere few hours away :)

Just another perfect delivery from @KieranD

I can't wait to dig into the Philip Rocke Grand Reserve, I hear only great things, and your price on it was super low.

Thanks dude!!

20151223230152.jpg

This time it's a present from me to me. Why not.

I will say that @Sir Vape's 'switch' offering on the Rolo with the black/teal pushed me over the edge.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450945082.516998.jpg

From Sir Vape:
- the beautiful black/teal switch Rolo (looks great in the flesh!)
- Crius tank (I need to try something that's easy and works well, apparently this won't disappoint)
- some more stainless steel wire
- Hazeworks Sunset juice. Smells amazing.

From Vape Cartel
- some 'brown turd' batteries for the Rolo
- a bottle of ELP special reserve because @dr phil says I have to try it.
- Orion moonlight juice - always wanted to try one of their juices

Thanks @Sir Vape and @KieranD - both parcels were packed well and all in good order.

@Silver

Nice choice on the switch :p i chose the same styling for mine...

Very very keen for tomorrow!! So much Crius hype with the rolo - im gonna have to try it with a bellus, tfv4 and twisted messes rda instead.

Thanks @Rob Fisher

Lol, you are right - and the Reos are also giving me "the look"
Another tank has entered the den and they are not happy - they are grinning though and about to say "jy wil mos" again.

Anyhow, with the 21st century technology I hate to admit, but i struggled to take off the Rolo battery cover - ha ha
Magnets are super strong.

Thanks @Rob Fisher

Lol, you are right - and the Reos are also giving me "the look"
Another tank has entered the den and they are not happy - they are grinning though and about to say "jy wil mos" again.

Anyhow, with the 21st century technology I hate to admit, but i struggled to take off the Rolo battery cover - ha ha
Magnets are super strong.

Oops, figured it out, you have to put your nail in the recess, and then pull it out away from the mod holding both sides, not just one side. Lol, Im learning

I will say that @Sir Vape's 'switch' offering on the Rolo with the black/teal pushed me over the edge.

View attachment 41653

From Sir Vape:
- Crius tank (I need to try something that's easy and works well, apparently this won't disappoint)

From Vape Cartel

Thanks @Sir Vape and @KieranD - both parcels were packed well and all in good order.

OSSIM @Silver !!

I got my Crius 30mins ago, washed it and built it with the standard wire that came with it just to test.
Gotta admit I like this tank and it just fits the RX200 perfectly!

Also, grab the RX200 update while you are charging your batts!

http://www.wismec.com/product/reuleaux-rx200/

I badly want white panels for my black one, but I have found something else to use on it so just waiting for it to get here then I can make everyone else a little jelly :D

@Rob Fisher do it!!! They look fan-frickin-tastic! If I could I would swap mine out for one.

@Mike Lime Party in this thing is AMAZING! I will have to check my maths but I might be able to fit claptons on the velocity style deck for the Crius.

Thank you @KieranD, loving the Creamy Lemon Biscuits.

QjaXo3y.jpg

Great stuff guys enjoy your gear. A less publicised benefit of vaping is that your wife/partner/friends no longer have to stress themselves out for weeks wondering what to get you for Christmas.

View attachment 41653

From Sir Vape:

From Vape Cartel

Looking sweet @Silver . The black/teal looks great. For some reason I feel that white & teal belong in a 1950's American diner lol

Thought I was the only one who had issues removing the battery cover :D

Decided I should see what squonking is all about and I love it. Did a 1ohm build with a freshly charged 18650 and the flavor is amazing. I know it's supposed to be Stainless and Delrin, but feels more like plastic and chrome, but the experience is amazing, so maybe it's time to start looking out for a Reo?

DSC_0584.jpg

Also got another RBA for the subtank so I can swop out builds.

Decided I should see what squonking is all about and I love it. Did a 1ohm build with a freshly charged 18650 and the flavor is amazing. I know it's supposed to be Stainless and Delrin, but feels more like plastic and chrome, but the experience is amazing, so maybe it's time to start looking out for a Reo?

View attachment 41667

Also got another RBA for the subtank so I can swop out builds.
Bottom feeding drippers give awesome flavour. Enjoy. One of these days we shall have to have a Swartland/West Coast mini vape meet.

@Rob Fisher do it!!! They look fan-frickin-tastic! If I could I would swap mine out for one.

@Mike Lime Party in this thing is AMAZING! I will have to check my maths but I might be able to fit claptons on the velocity style deck for the Crius.
9e506654f49bbb16ec838a5f84dfa974.jpg
fits easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Khan83,
Guys , Dave just ruined it for us:rofl:
[/QUOTE]

No ........... I'm just bad, bad, bad. :cool:
:)
Dave

Back