Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Seeing as I got a R600 speeding fine last month, I figured if I drive slowly this month I can get some more vape goodies. :)
Without further ado, heres some rayon cellucotton and my new Kayfun 3.1 to top my new Caravela mech mod.
vm.JPG

Seeing as I got a R600 speeding fine last month, I figured if I drive slowly this month I can get some more vape goodies. :)
Without further ado, heres some rayon cellucotton and my new Kayfun 3.1 to top my new Caravela mech mod.

Now that's a much better plan... The Kayfun redefined vaping and is still a great tank if you get a good clone... and coupled with some Rayon that was a much better spend than a fine anyday! :rock:

Arrived today...

IMG_8882.jpg
Nice haul you have there. What does it cost per bottle landed?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Got my RX200 sleeves and some long bottles ! Thanks @Sirvape !!!!
jgwxxa.jpg

lvhcy.jpg

First Wick on the Rayon and v
Let us know what you think of Rayon? For me personally there is nothing better... but some people hate it and others love it.

Very impressed great smooth and clean vape with good flavour pull. So far so good :) Very happy

Last edited:
My tfv4 mini, the Clapton rba is amazing for flavour! But you must use ejuice that wants a little heat for that.

Built a ss316l coil now to test some lime party and it is beautiful.

361ce6459d9005b51035e03977392902.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher I tried it in the dripper and it was......well lets just say "not great". I then tried it in the Bellus and that was a whole new ball game. I added some of my home made NET and was pleasantly surprised. It almost tasted like WB Black Bird.

@Rob Fisher I tried it in the dripper and it was......well lets just say "not great". I then tried it in the Bellus and that was a whole new ball game. I added some of my home made NET and was pleasantly surprised. It almost tasted like WB Black Bird.

I always test new juices in a dripper before they go into a tank... and only after that do they maybe get a go in a REO. :D

Back