Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@Blu_Marlin I'd like to know where you got those led voltmeters, and can they measure a pwm volt signal or just regular dc?
Well me not checking exactly what volt meters it is. I can put a "ingeligte raaiskoot" to you that it will measure pwm , only lower readout than pure DC as it will likely measure the rms value. I could be wrong but that is what my electrician head is telling me

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Well me not checking exactly what volt meters it is. I can put a "ingeligte raaiskoot" to you that it will measure pwm , only lower readout than pure DC as it will likely measure the rms value. I could be wrong but that is what my electrician head is telling me

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

@gertvanjoe My DMM reads lower by about 0.3V, my Smok omnitester reads pwm voltages, but some of these mini led voltmeters are expecting a clean dc signal and not a modulated one like from a regulated mod, so they show all zero's.

straight batt dc
batt.JPG

Evod batt pwm shows flickering 0's
evod.JPG

@Blu_Marlin I got mine for R67 at Communica and was wondering if there were better local options, works well for batt checking though, just not a pwm voltage going to the coil which is what I was really after.

Screwdrivers! I Love screwdrivers! :rock:
@Rob Fisher I know that you have a lot of screwdrivers. Maybe start a thread on a showcase of all these screwdrivers that you have to fix stuff when broken.

I threw all mine away except for one at home, one at the office and one ony my car keyring because you don't know when you going to need them.

Just a little something I picked up while in CPT. I had to try it after some very good recommendations and was rather dissapointed.... I was expecting the glass bottle with the skull and cork:D. Flavour wise it has not dissapointed. It may not be to everyone’s liking but for me this is a good juice, not really an ADV but rather like an after supper whisky and cigar (back in the days when I used to smoke and drink):
VM_VAPE_MOB.jpg

Here she is at long last. 1st time trying everything here except the Creamy Lemon Biscuits

83a413b1ebfb361340014613e152c158.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Just a little something I picked up while in CPT. I had to try it after some very good recommendations and was rather dissapointed.... I was expecting the glass bottle with the skull and cork:D. Flavour wise it has not dissapointed. It may not be to everyone’s liking but for me this is a good juice, not really an ADV but rather like an after supper whisky and cigar (back in the days when I used to smoke and drink):
View attachment 42394
Amazing juice. Really great tobacco. But the price tag kills me I have found that Good life vapor El Kamino is very similar, and it has that glorious throat hit Blackbird has

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Silver talked me into the 521 tab (from Vapers Corner). The rest was my own undoing. First vape mail for 2016. Repeat order of Rear Diff (awesome pumpkin spice) and Anti-Lag to try out. Thank you to @Vapers Corner.
And thanks to @Mike from Mike's Mega Mixes for my Lime Party Extra.

c499RU3.jpg

Lol @Andre - are you sure it was me who talked you into the 521 tab?
I can't even remember myself. Lol
Anyway, please let us know how it goes and whether you recommend it - I am also keen to give it a try but its one of those things I know I don't really need but I think would be nice to have.

View attachment 42394
Agg no, Witchers Brew in a plastic bottle.

R300, in plastic

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The 521 Tab is not a need to have but if I lost or broke mine I would get another one in a flash! I use mine every time I rebuild a coil... everytime!

Vape mail from VapeCartel @KieranD! Super swift delivery!

Finally pulled the plug on the Crius after so many recommendations, and the wonderful ELP Special Reserve and Creamy Lemon Biscuits. And some Nichrome because why not.

Did I need another tank? Why, no Ezekiel, you didn't. Why did you buy it, if I may ask? Aw, go stuff yourself Common Sense, who needs you anyway, you crusher of dreams and destroyer of happiness.

20160105_153152.jpg

Lol @Andre - are you sure it was me who talked you into the 521 tab?
I can't even remember myself. Lol
Anyway, please let us know how it goes and whether you recommend it - I am also keen to give it a try but its one of those things I know I don't really need but I think would be nice to have.
Yes, you did - I just action quicker than you!

Very handy - already used it to do a coil for HRH. No need to move the base from resistance meter to mod for dry burning. No need to first remove the atomizer from the mod you want to use for dry burning. Saves you a lot of screwing in and out and moving stuff to and fro.

Very handy - already used it to do a coil for HRH. No need to move the base from resistance meter to mod for dry burning. No need to first remove the atomizer from the mod you want to use for dry burning. Saves you a lot of screwing in and out and moving stuff to and fro.
Yip it's a time saver as well as handy ... I too will buy another in a flash if mine broke.

Thanks @Maxxis for these awesome juices.
I often read description of juices and impulse buy and it doesn't taste like how it's described...until now.
This Creamy Lemon Biscuits is spot on. One of the nicest juices I have ever tried, maybe even the nicest. WOW!!!
Also heard good things about Fetch and will be trying it tomorrow :)
FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Thanks @Andre - much appreciated!
How is the weight of the tab? My little ohm meter is very lightweight and very small. I always wish it were a bit heavier and bigger to serve as a better base to build on. I hear you on not having to unscrew to dryburn. That is great indeed.

Thanks @Maxxis for these awesome juices.
I often read description of juices and impulse buy and it doesn't taste like how it's described...until now.
This Creamy Lemon Biscuits is spot on. One of the nicest juices I have ever tried, maybe even the nicest. WOW!!!
Also heard good things about Fetch and will be trying it tomorrow :)
View attachment 42465
Fetch is one of my favourites. Let us know how you find it.
Would love to try the Creamy Lemon Biscuits, but seems not to be available in 12 mg.

Thanks @Andre - much appreciated!
How is the weight of the tab? My little ohm meter is very lightweight and very small. I always wish it were a bit heavier and bigger to serve as a better base to build on. I hear you on not having to unscrew to dryburn. That is great indeed.
It weighs a whopping 170 g with the 18650 battery in place, which is considerably more than the 57 g of my ohm meter. Little rubber pads on the bottom to make it stable. Measures resistance to 2 decimals.

It can do other stuff too - I need to read the manual.

I use the Kuro, but I only have a 2.5mm profile. Love it, but this 'tab' thingy looks like the way forward.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have one too and don't use it much. The battery cover keeps coming off and it slides all over the place. The device is super, but looks like their budget got cut before they reached the battery cover and then it all went to sh!ite. I hope they corrected it with the new digital one.

Fetch is one of my favourites. Let us know how you find it.
Would love to try the Creamy Lemon Biscuits, but seems not to be available in 12 mg.

Lol @Andre
These lightweight juices that only go up to 6mg are infortunately not very "MTL friendly"
I am in the same boat.
The lung hits on 6mg juice are very nice (vapour volume wise) but one doesnt get that same throat hit punch - just a cumulative nic dose over a few drags

Back