Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

WHOLE DAY OF WAITING IS OVER!!!
My first Ever VapeMail has arrived. yay me.
By the Way Kudos to JuicyJoes for the Awesome Packaging Job.

BEj7AGK.jpg
Which Voodoo flavour is it?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Haha! I only been vaping for 4 weeks but am just getting out of the stage that I think you're going through! I went from 0 to 100 on the vaping scale in about 2 days. A month ago I was trying to figure out what a coil really was, and bought an EVOD anyway, now I'm building coils, and making my own juices, and spending an INSANE amount of money on all these wonderful things!

Best. Hobby. Ever.
Gonna keep the Mixing Juices on hold for a while.. but yea.. i been reading up on the Posts and stuff sounds fun.

Vapemail from the Vape King, Vape Cartel and Vapor Mountain.:clap:
The King by Kings crown: A roasted peanut vape is how I would describe it. Really nice but not an ADV:
VM_VAPE_KING.jpg
Some ELP:
VM_VAPER_CARTEL.jpg
And some VM4 and VM4 SR:
VM_VAPOR_MOUNTAIN.jpg

WHOLE DAY OF WAITING IS OVER!!!
My first Ever VapeMail has arrived. yay me.
By the Way Kudos to JuicyJoes for the Awesome Packaging Job.

BEj7AGK.jpg

Congrats on your first vapemail @Sk3tz0 !
Hope you enjoy
Juicy Joes packaging is excellent. That tub is so useful ;-)

Nice vapemail @Andre

But am i reading correctly, you are going to add the Coffee concentrate to Creme de la Creme?
You mean the Philip Rocke juice?
Lol, great idea !

Gonna keep the Mixing Juices on hold for a while.. but yea.. i been reading up on the Posts and stuff sounds fun.

I can totally relate. I am going through that at this very moment...in a HUGE way! I bought an iStick TC60W two weeks ago.

Now I have an RX200, a TFV4 and a rebuildable triple Clapton base in the mail. As if the pressure on my bank balance wasn't enough I'm now almost peeing myself waiting for the Mythology juices to arrive.

Goodbye bank balance, it's been great...but the vaping will be even greater!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice vapemail @Andre

But am i reading correctly, you are going to add the Coffee concentrate to Creme de la Creme?
You mean the Philip Rocke juice?
Lol, great idea !
Yes, you are reading correctly. Too much creme, too little coffee in that juice for me.

Lol @Andre - are you sure it was me who talked you into the 521 tab?
I can't even remember myself. Lol
Anyway, please let us know how it goes and whether you recommend it - I am also keen to give it a try but its one of those things I know I don't really need but I think would be nice to have.

Yes, you did - I just action quicker than you!

Very handy - already used it to do a coil for HRH. No need to move the base from resistance meter to mod for dry burning. No need to first remove the atomizer from the mod you want to use for dry burning. Saves you a lot of screwing in and out and moving stuff to and fro.
It can even measure a battery's voltage, like @johan's Doohikey, @Silver!

HDfbR0O.jpg

@SirVape presents

VAPEMAIL 2: Second Delivery
Starring:
Milk Lab Frappe (smell awesome hope it taste awesome)
Wickedly Awesome Cap (fits like a glove for the head.)

promised my Bank manager this was the last one this month..
3aSWGLC.jpg

@SirVape presents

VAPEMAIL 2: Second Delivery
Starring:
Milk Lab Frappe (smell awesome hope it taste awesome)
Wickedly Awesome Cap (fits like a glove for the head.)

promised my Bank manager this was the last one this month..
3aSWGLC.jpg
Now you are getting into the swing of things! If you do not get vape mail every week, you get withdrawal systems:D. And HRH will ask you if something is wrong!

More vape mail courtesy of the Sirs @Sir Vape I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing having an awesome vape shop so close to me when I’m in DBN:lipssealed:.

Juice from @Rooigevaar and the unknown mixologist with some NI and SS for when I eventually venture into TC. Love the custard and the lemon cream is, well lets just say that vaping is supposed to dry out your mouth, this makes you salivate.
VM_SIR_VAPE_2.jpg

Some more custard flavours and a TAB for rebuilding. @Rooigevaar killer custard man:rock:.
VM_SIR_VAPE_3.jpg

And finally, I like to think I have a good deal of self restraint and usually do not buy unless I need or want to try something:rolleyes:. This was after the ECIGSSA DBN vape meet and all self restraint thrown out the door:hit:. Who doesn’t need a three battery, 200W mod right? Can’t go wrong with this one right? You can see the smile in the RX200` face:D. Now to find a good dripper to top it off. The Frappe is really yummy and the Pomgurt is a restock.
VM_SIR_VAPE_4.jpg

Just in from FT (shipped 50 days ago)

12528041_10208323176898568_89105941_n.jpg

Finally, a VTC Mini of my very own with a snazzy pullover :p

A USB charging current meter measuring thingimabob, some wire and some coloured glass for the Bellus.

Also, a glass for the Billow V2, I'm so glad I ordered one when I did :D

12516158_10208323350062897_1139885139_n.jpg

Just in from FT (shipped 50 days ago)

View attachment 42610

Finally, a VTC Mini of my very own with a snazzy pullover :p

A USB charging current meter measuring thingimabob, some wire and some coloured glass for the Bellus.

Also, a glass for the Billow V2, I'm so glad I ordered one when I did :D

View attachment 42613

50 days? Eish man thats y i dont use them lol

This just in from @KieranD, very speedy, you rock dude! I've been itching to find out what all the fuss is about with this Special Reserve :)

After @Andre's review on the Berry Yoghurt I need to try this @WHITELABEL stuff :)

12527580_10208323554027996_1562372920_n.jpg

@Dirk from The Vapery offered me some of his personal stash of 12 mg 5P Black Flag Fallen. I took the opportunity to order a 6 mg bottle as well, which I will nicotinize with 100 mg nic, if required. Thanks @Dirk, much appreciated.

8kGx3SD.jpg

Bought and RDA from oom @Rob Fisher and received some extra goodies. Thanks uncle, you're a star! Got the Hellfire Viper BF RDA for my Reo, awesome little atty. Also received some juice, rayon and another RDA. I love this forum.

IMG_1546.jpg

ok people, crisis averted!!!! @Oupa was super quick and I have my refills! :D
Now my FOMO can be alleviated as well , time to try some XXX!!!
@Andre and @Rob Fisher - the two of you are going to be my downfall when buying juice! (Please never stop insisting we try new things :D)

And for the record - Dean is a legend on the dripper. Think I'll redo the TFV4 mini for it now.

20160107_191804.jpg

Back