Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

ok people, crisis averted!!!! @Oupa was super quick and I have my refills! :D
Now my FOMO can be alleviated as well , time to try some XXX!!!
@Andre and @Rob Fisher - the two of you are going to be my downfall when buying juice! (Please never stop insisting we try new things :D)

XXX and Tropical Ice... WInner Winner Chicken Dinner! :rock:

Also got some DIY stuff from Valley Vapour. Have made some Pirate's Milk! It's really really good!
975fc4c70445b9aeecb6a4f2ed327390.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice

Mind sharing the recipe please :)

To comply with the up and coming EU Regulations, House of Liquid only sells in 10 ml bottles (on left in picture), which everyone hates. Once a year they make some 60 mls available. Much better, and cheaper.

4HAPTQc.jpg

Finally got my Vtc and some freebie joose from Skyblue

Attachments

• IMG-20160108-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20160108-WA0000.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 67
Some juices from@Oupa... thank oom Rob must give this a try 100ml xxx, 100 ml tropical ice.DSC_0010.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Battery Condoms and little brushes to clean inside my Cee Cee Mods.
FasttechMail01.jpg FasttechMail02.jpg

Apple Adapter and some more atty stands... can never have enough of these!
FasttechMail03.jpg FasttechMail04.jpg

30ml Juice Bottle Holders and a sunglasses holder.
FasttechMail05.jpg FasttechMail06.jpg

Bellus number 3 and whoops! More screwdrivers... my mouse button must have slipped (4 times).
FasttechMail07.jpg FasttechMail08.jpg

Vape Mail again! Fasttech parcel arriving at last! :rock:

Oooo some more syringe tops and these are ideal!
FasttechMail09.jpg

Clone AX1 Dripper
FasttechMail10.jpg

This will be try number 4 with the Kuro Coiler!
FasttechMail11.jpg

Laser Red dot thingy... not sure what I'm gonna use this for?
FasttechMail12.jpg FasttechMail13.jpg

@Rob Fisher, just fill up my Reo Mini and RM2 with XXX and damn its so good compared to my bad experience with VapeMob PapaSmurf

Can't compare @Oupa with vapemob stuff!
XXX is really nice, the menthol is only just there so it isn't overpowering in the least and it adds so much to the experience!

@Rob Fisher - do you have enough screw drivers yet uncle?!?!

@Nimatek I'm not sure I will ever have enough... I do need some help regarding my screwdriver fetish... I must say since I got my two high quality screwdrivers from the USA I may be able to resist the urge to buy more for a while... :confused:
:)
I don't believe you, not one bit, nuh uh :p

Speedservices are a little slow, it seems my package from @hands is arriving in Bellville tonight, so should get my tips Monday. Can't wait to test them!

Bought and RDA from oom @Rob Fisher and received some extra goodies. Thanks uncle, you're a star! Got the Hellfire Viper BF RDA for my Reo, awesome little atty. Also received some juice, rayon and another RDA. I love this forum.

View attachment 42624

@Rob Fisher is an amazing guy
He got a Manta atty for me on one of his orders and when he got it delivered, he threw in juices as well which I never expected.

It's guys like him that make this forum an awesome place and the vaping experience even more pleasant.

Received my RM2 and Repair kit from Vapour Mountain and they threw in some extras. Exceptional service, fast and friendly.
DSC_0594.jpg

Now I can see my coils. :clap:
DSC_0595.jpg

Back