Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

9e506654f49bbb16ec838a5f84dfa974.jpg
fits easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What diameter and gauge are you using?

@MorneW and I got 26ga 2mm diameter running 4 wraps in there and it boosts flavour quite nicely.

Going to try a contact build in mine over the weekend. Just want to run a few tanks through it to settle.

Also does anyone else have condensation building up in the drip tip?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

What diameter and gauge are you using?

@MorneW and I got 26ga 2mm diameter running 4 wraps in there and it boosts flavour quite nicely.

Going to try a contact build in mine over the weekend. Just want to run a few tanks through it to settle.

Also does anyone else have condensation building up in the drip tip?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
That's a UD Clapton wire 26/32 on a 2.5mm ID. Gotta have those coils right up against the posts. Try some surface area builds in the crius, then you'll really love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could be convinced to part with another Woodvil. :D
Thank you for the kind gesture.
I'm want a DNA 200 mod but I want it bottom fed.
I'm confused because the rolo is looking good but I'm not wanting to go back to the world of tanks.

Made a turn at Vapemob Bellville for some more juice, got treated to the usual VIP service and walked out with a Caravela mech mod clone, at a 60% discount, I couldnt say no. :)
IMG_3259.JPG

Hoping to get my 2 handed medal with this 1 Some awesome mail thank @vape snow for awesome deal
44cdea6a5079e6c26f4de9e95cc7993d.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

New addition to the family.Thanks @Lim for the gear and @KieranD for the last minute juice (not in pic) order.

Attachments

• DSC_0250.JPG
    DSC_0250.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 57
Needed some cotton badly , decided to try the Rayon cellucotton after it got such great praise on this forum... and added the new Creamy lemon biscuits which we've been dying to try , Thanks @VApeCartel

vskvk.jpg

Small vape mail from sirvape

Finally trying the lemon creams flavour, some 24ga kanthal and a "Married to my mod" tank band

4d008f6ba4d3c3aa10ba13d031f8efad.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Needed some cotton badly , decided to try the Rayon cellucotton after it got such great praise on this forum... and added the new Creamy lemon biscuits which we've been dying to try , Thanks @VApeCartel

Let us know what you think of Rayon? For me personally there is nothing better... but some people hate it and others love it.

Back