Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Nope was just Star Wars and Star Trek... all from Fasttech!
Dammit, I am looking for Firefly Mech.
Last piece I managed to find:
Bd5okNm.jpg

Thank you Benji and Chrystel. Here's my order of Tropical Ice and XXX, awesome stuff as expected:)
626d9109c92a937d4cec7c83493ee35e.jpg

Sent from iPhone

Another Firefly fan? Awesome! I have everything in 1080p. Best series and movie ever!

I dunno man, just got up to date with Suits, and it may just be my new favourite show :D

Another Firefly fan? Awesome! I have everything in 1080p. Best series and movie ever!
Same here, I am a Browncoat thru and thru. I have the movie, series now the keychain, necklace, a poster a friend made me, plus the boardgame :p I want it all!

Same here, I am a Browncoat thru and thru. I have the movie, series now the keychain, necklace, a poster a friend made me, plus the boardgame :p I want it all!

I wanna build me a drone!

This has probably got something to do with some of the new stuff FT has been getting in but that does not look like a spaceship :p

:-D
Hahahaha Bumblebee :p The Firefly Class ship is the sexiest spaceship ever!

Not mail I prefer collection in person but got some nice goodies this afternoon ☺
Paulies pistachio ice cream is a winner

Attachments

• 20160219_172945.jpg
    20160219_172945.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 64
Some vm liq to share with the guys at the office and a DNA rolo tank and charger, whoop whoop finally uploadfromtaptalk1455905085523.jpguploadfromtaptalk1455905095843.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

Unless you have clinical OCD I recommend you refrain from calling things OCD.
That is however beautiful :D
You stepped over the line . No wait you stepped on it ( random ocd sympthom )

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Unless you have clinical OCD I recommend you refrain from calling things OCD.
That is however beautiful :D

We've been using OCD since the forum started and most people here suffer from OCD (vaping orientated of course) and FOMO. So we'll be using the OCD term as much as we want to :p

Back