Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

All thia vape mail. All I can say is damn... @Oupa has been damn busy recently

I assure you the band has been correct, The bottles were placed like that to show the flavors...

xxx omf adv for sure.

We've been using OCD since the forum started and most people here suffer from OCD (vaping orientated of course) and FOMO. So we'll be using the OCD term as much as we want to :p
I totally agree and understand but it's no laughing matter if you do indeed suffer from OCD.

I totally agree and understand but it's no laughing matter if you do indeed suffer from OCD.

I agree mate and I was just fecking with you, but what do we call what we have? VOCD? (Virtual OCD) :p

I also suffer from ADDOSS (Attention Deficit Disorder.......ooohh! something shiny!)

Nice, just those bottles placed slap dash and the sloping vape band is rukking my ocd. :D

Those bottles are arranged in a subtle V shape and reverse ordered based on the opacity, and that vape band is offset at EXACTLY 2.5 degrees for a reason ;)

Those bottles are arranged in a subtle V shape and reverse ordered based on the opacity, and that vape band is offset at EXACTLY 2.5 degrees for a reason ;)
Yoh, you're really on top of the ocd thing, I didnt even notice the opacity item till you mentioned it. :)
..sooo... the 2.5 degree thing, probably lines up the sun on the horizon for the forth coming winter solstice? :rolleyes:

Thanks to Vape Cartel Cape Town
9c05b474241fae16b5330b999f363796.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Vape Cartel - these are all delicious!
Raspberry Cheesecake (with White Chocolate shavings), French Toast/Cinammon Toast Crunch (my favourite of the lot, and I don't normally enjoy Cinnamon vapes), and WaterMelon/Kiwi with a touch of Strawberry (some describe a slight sour candy/sherbert flavour, but I don't get sourness at all). Fantastic line
IMG_6664.JPG

I was so happy with my Target Tank by Vaporesso with the ceramic coils I had to order a second one! :rock:

I love my packaging! Sometimes I just order from Vape King to see what picture is drawn! :D
CeramicMail 001.JPG

Ceramic Coils Baby!
CeramicMail 002.JPG

I was so happy with my Target Tank by Vaporesso with the ceramic coils I had to order a second one! :rock:

I love my packaging! Sometimes I just order from Vape King to see what picture is drawn! :D
View attachment 46280

Ceramic Coils Baby!
View attachment 46281
Just as well they title their drawings, I was wondering why they'd send you Tinky winky/LaaLaa/Poo wrapper. :)

CT Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

OK the real reason I bought a Serpent was because @Oliver Barry was giving me major FOMO with always showing his special screwdriver goodie... FOMO sorted and plus it's a great tank. Also found a Key Lime Juice that is vapable! I'm on tank number 3 in the Serpent! This is an imported juice bought in and launched at the Vape Cartel CT opening!
CTVMail 001.JPG

Then some top secret MI6 FBI Juice... @Paulie's two new juices that will see the light of day in the not too distant future. And I have to say after a tank of each so far you won't be disappointed! Paulie is a master Juice Maker!

And then the one in the middle is a huge winner and unfortunately I have forgotten the chaps name (Edit - But thanks to @Dubz the master DIY juice maker is @Cespian) who gave it to me after I tested his vape setup... so sorry... I meet so many new peeps in CT and I am terrible at remembering names... please step forward and claim the kudos for this DIY Juice of yours. I call it CT Lemon Creams... best DIY from a non juice maker I have tested! This is a chicken dinner... when he steps forward to claim the kudos tell him you all want some! :D
CTVMail 002.JPG

Last edited:
CT Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

OK the real reason I bought a Serpent was because @Oliver Barry was giving me major FOMO with always showing his special screwdriver goodie... FOMO sorted and plus it's a great tank. Also found a Key Lime Juice that is vapable! I'm on tank number 3 in the Serpent! This is an imported juice bought in and launched at the Vape Cartel CT opening!
View attachment 46298

Then some top secret MI6 FBI Juice... @Paulie's two new juices that will see the light of day in the not too distant future. And I have to say after a tank of each so far you won't be disappointed! Paulie is a master Juice Maker!

And then the one in the middle is a huge winner and unfortunately I have forgotten the chaps name who gave it to me after I tested his vape setup... so sorry... I meet so many new peeps in CT and I am terrible at remembering names... please step forward and claim the kudos for this DIY Juice of yours. I call it CT Lemon Creams... best DIY from a non juice maker I have tested! This is a chicken dinner... when he steps forward to claim the kudos tell him you all want some! :D
View attachment 46299
If this DIY guy has a beard and looks like a Roman then it's @Cespian :D.

download.png

hehe thanks @Rob Fisher really stoked you enjoy my mix. I'll be making quite a bit soon as I am lovin it as well so let me know when you want some more and we can arrange a delivery

Y u no tell me you diy. I needs juice! Will contact you soon!

Haha, sure. I actually have about 40mls left of the Lemon Biscuits that Rob is enjoying so much, so I will spot you some. Just lemme know when and where ;)

Back