Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Got the cuboid 150w yesterday already upgraded to 200w :) also bought the new crius v3

05956e8f4baccac64d254d9d54a7e6c0.jpg
Part 2 from Vape Cartel! Still got 2 deliveries coming through, hopefully tomorrow u get the rest... Can't wait

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Picked up another order from Vapeclub today. Topbox kit, Battery and Good Boy for a friends 40th. Crown coils and Stawvana for me ;)

Attachments

• 20160225_131733.jpg
    20160225_131733.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 63
Picked up another order from Vapeclub today. Topbox kit, Battery and Good Boy for a friends 40th. Crown coils and Stawvana for me ;)

I heard the SSOCC kangertech coilheads had issues? Leaking etc, your experiences?

First one I bought so dulont know yet. On my Subox kit I've been using the old occ coils

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Vapemail! Well... not totally...

I finally got back into UP's campus today, to collect my much-missed vape equipment + DIY juices (which, for I think the first time in my life, actually managed to steep properly and untouched for a week). It honestly felt like vapemail! Had over 20 juices steeping, 10 of which I've never tasted! And then, of course, my beloved Rolo, all of my tanks + drippers, all of my RBA equipment.... was a tough week.

Thanks though to @wazarmoto and Yunus from JJ's Emporium for helping me out on short notice with a few juices, wire+wick and a Goblin Mini v2!
20160225_152632_red.jpg

Vapemail! Well... not totally...

I finally got back into UP's campus today, to collect my much-missed vape equipment + DIY juices (which, for I think the first time in my life, actually managed to steep properly and untouched for a week). It honestly felt like vapemail! Had over 20 juices steeping, 10 of which I've never tasted! And then, of course, my beloved Rolo, all of my tanks + drippers, all of my RBA equipment.... was a tough week.

Thanks though to @wazarmoto and Yunus from JJ's Emporium for helping me out on short notice with a few juices, wire+wick and a Goblin Mini v2!
View attachment 46647
u left home without your rolo how could you?

u left home without your rolo how could you?

I know, right? Ironically, I left campus very late last week Thursday and was planning to be back early on Friday morning, so figured she could use a bit of a break.

I was looking at each EFF poster the next day, almost expecting a "#RoloMustFall" poster...

I know, right? Ironically, I left campus very late last week Thursday and was planning to be back early on Friday morning, so figured she could use a bit of a break.

I was looking at each EFF poster the next day, almost expecting a "#RoloMustFall" poster...
You could always use the rolo as a weapon :D

Awesome, WARMACHINE please let me know how that juice is , I am been itching to add that to my basket !
It very complex...different wattage different layers. I like it, but not an ADV for me, but then my tastes are more for RY4's and Citrus. Probably vape a tank a week at the moment.

What's going on is totally crazy, I don't even understand what's going on. I'm really hoping sanity will prevail, and soon. HKGK. Just really glad you've got your stuff back and you're safe.

uploadfromtaptalk1456418402785.jpgVape mail babeeeeee!
/okay it's technically a collect but still :D

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wow. Really glad for you that you got your stuff back without it getting trashed in the process. I refuse to watch anything relating to the issues as the senseless conflict and destruction just gets me hot under the collar. Kids lending ears to radicals, not realizing that with their actions they actually stand to lose the one chance of changing their future for the better. :banghead:

Back