But what could it be??

baa1f427edb10654b6d79015bce1cceb.jpg

Whoo hoo!!

Finally.... Now, what to build in it
It must be vaped... ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk
awesome @GerritVisagie ..7 wrap 26 gauge ni80 at o.31 is my go to build

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Cape Watch delivered the Nylon Pliers to safely move stubborn tanks etc from Vape Gear!
And special Tweezers to wick new tanks to perfection!
VapeMailCW 002.JPG

The construction is beautiful. Threads are very smooth. Will only get to build on it later today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cmon man.
Gone through 3 Batts already.
Loving this thing

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Display Cabinet arrived safely! Only one issue... no keys came with so I will have to stare at bubble wrap in the display cabinet for a while. :confused::(
Display 004.JPG

Oh my gosh @Rob Fisher
That is awesome!
Can't wait till you start filling that cabinet up and taking photos of it.
I say it needs some lights in it - like blue and red ones.... or maybe Xmas lights for the festive season ;-)

By the way, I saw you got those Nylon pliers above. Well done on finding them. Aren't they also used for coils in some way? I recall @ET saying something about it a while back.

Oh my gosh @Rob Fisher
That is awesome!
Can't wait till you start filling that cabinet up and taking photos of it.
I say it needs some lights in it - like blue and red ones.... or maybe Xmas lights for the festive season ;-)

By the way, I saw you got those Nylon pliers above. Well done on finding them. Aren't they also used for coils in some way? I recall @ET saying something about it a while back.

Will be lekker when I get the keys and can start filling it up... :confused:

The Nylon Pliers are used a lot in wire artistry I think... I just got them for those stubbon tanks and vape devices... I have hurt too many goodies with my normal pliers...

Back