Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby! Happy Xmas from Rob to Rob! Hellfire Phantom YiHi 350J V2 Chip! First real High End Mod in my paw along with the Skyline on top... :b1:
Hellfire1.jpg Hellfire2.jpg Hellfire3.jpg Hellfire5.jpg Hellfire6.jpg Hellfire7.jpg

Wow Rob, that looks gorgeous!
Tell us more

Wow Rob, that looks gorgeous!
Tell us more

The Hellfire Phantom comes with the second best chip set on the planet for mods right now... The YiHi SX350J V2 chipset. Made in the UK Hellfire Mods by The Attysmith! http://www.hellfiremods.co.uk/

Will review it after I have played with it for a while!

Rob, is this the blank you were showing off recently when I saw the face of death in it?

Nope... that's the best mod in the world and is still under construction in the USA... I expect it in my paw around mid Jan... here is a pic of it as it looks today.
VikingMythosRob15.jpg

Vape Mail!!! :aaaaa:

vownc6.jpg

Thanks to @GIR8Smoke for the comp!!!

Now just need to get a SM25 to test these juices that smell sooo AMAZING!!!!!

I don't have a hubbly for the Square E-head, but maybe I will get one in the near future to test it out. And they included a Universal Travel Adapter - Awesome!

More vape mail. This stuff is from China and I've been waiting Waaaay too long for it :(
Don't even need some of it anymore. Sigh.

20161221_121841.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

More vape mail. This stuff is from China and I've been waiting Waaaay too long for it :(
Don't even need some of it anymore. Sigh.

View attachment 79193

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Hahaha! I know that feeling! You get so excited because you've been waiting so long and it finally arrives. Then you open it up, excitedly go through it, then it dawns on you that you got rid of half the stuff you needed it for. I will be your shoulder here buddy :(

My vape mail from @Sir Vape . Thought I'd include my first build on my first dripper ... hell. Gonna have to drop the nic waaaay down, less wraps and a higher VG juice :abduct:. Thanks again for great online purchasing :clap:

WP_20161221_010.jpg
WP_20161221_013.jpg
WP_20161221_014.jpg
WP_20161221_015.jpg

The coils suck a bit, thinking of getting a Coilmaster? Uuugh, man I feel sick. No more 18mg juice.

My vape mail from @Sir Vape . Thought I'd include my first build on my first dripper ... hell. Gonna have to drop the nic waaaay down, less wraps and a higher VG juice :abduct:. Thanks again for great online purchasing :clap:

View attachment 79192
View attachment 79194
View attachment 79195
View attachment 79196

The coils suck a bit, thinking of getting a Coilmaster? Uuugh, man I feel sick. No more 18mg juice.
Coil jig is well worth it, makes life so much easier!!

UGH! 18mg, what the $%*^ ... Noooo, try 3mg or 6mg if you really like your nic.

Was the longest 24 hour Ive waited for a Courier Ever!! :D

Was the longest 24 hour Ive waited for a Courier Ever!! :D3.jpg

And another G-Priv in a diff colour.. Love this kit, it's a fun mod definitely one for the gadget guys..

g=priv.jpg

31eced940b90da4d7c3099e4b6c119ba.jpg

Vape mail baby!!
But what could it be??

baa1f427edb10654b6d79015bce1cceb.jpg

Whoo hoo!!

Finally.... Now, what to build in it
It must be vaped... ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Back