Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

9787a2d2ff9790eff58ee886c3332de9.jpg

Restock on bottles and some concentrates from VapeHyper.
GearBest vapemail dotstyles SXK Petri Rta clone.... Build quality is not too bad, will see how it vapes this evening.

Sent from my Serpent Minikin

Thank You @gdigitel - greatly appreciated. I am looking for a mod that size with a remove able battery.

Sorry, only saw your message now. The RX mini has an internal battery so it is not what you are after.

I recently got the Dagger and it is a brilliant single battery mod - perfect pocket mod with fantastic abilities - the single battery will last depending on how hard you push it but because I rotate my mods, this can last a full day with moderate use.

They are available at Vape King and I can confidently say that it is is (probably) the best single battery mod out there.

http://www.vapeking.co.za/#/product/1759

26e0eead419f9023036ad4f162b44212.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was very excited for this Vape Mail which arrived earlier today from Valley Vapour.

Let the fun begin....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1482172120.868199.jpg

Man will have scale. Man will have beaker. Man will have some concentrates and some nic.

Man can now mix up some juice !

All packaged beautifully in a sturdy box with loads of bubble wrap. Everything in perfect order. Surprisingly no smells. Thanks @drew !

Edit - not in the picture are several plastic bottles - 10ml and 30ml size. And some syringes for just in case ;-)

I was very excited for this Vape Mail which arrived earlier today from Valley Vapour.

Let the fun begin....

View attachment 79013

Man will have scale. Man will have beaker. Man will have some concentrates and some nic.

All packaged beautifully in a sturdy box with loads of bubble wrap. Everything in perfect order. Surprisingly no smells. Thanks @drew !
Man is going to have to setup a decent, long youtube playlist...

Man is going to have to setup a decent, long youtube playlist...

Lol @gdigitel - that was classic
Certainly...

I have lists of songs in mind
But am worried it will detract from the required focus when getting the mixing right.
Well if I don't get it right I am going to blame @KZOR - because he made it look so easy in his video.

By the way, @KZOR, this DIY order was spurred on by you. I was always planning my entry but your DIY video of the mixing on the scale was so cool that after I watched that I started my DIY "to order" list straight away!

Let the fun begin....

View attachment 79013

Edit - not in the picture are several plastic bottles - 10ml and 30ml size. And some syringes for just in case ;-)
Man has impressive haul. Just today I was thinking to myself I need a bigger scale ad my 200g scale won't allow me to mix a litre. Once I have my recipes perfected I'm not going to dilly dally with 100ml mixes

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

I also have to mention that the concentrates I ordered in the above vapemail were quite carefully planned and inspired by several of you on this forum. Many of you had a part to play.

So this is (sort of) dedicated to all of you DIY folk who have been teasing and tantalising me in the DIY threads for months!

First up, thanks @Andre for organising those recipe threads with all the indexes - that made things super easy for me as a user of those threads. Major win that.

For this initial order, I picked several recipes. I had this ginormous spreadsheet going with the juice recipes I wanted across the top and the concentrates down the left hand side. Then I put the % in the corresponding cells.

I started off with a few recipes and it needed like 20 concentrates. I thought, ok cool, this is going well. I added a few more, thinking there would be overlap. Not really. Lol. Soon I was on like 70/80 concentrates and I think I started confusing myself. So I paired it back to about 7 or 8 recipes.

Some of the recipes I chose were as follows:
  • @Andre's koffiekapitaal and several of his tobacco recipes. (There was some overlap there thankfully)
  • @Ripstorm 's Blushing Mermaid - I just have to mix that and report back on it.
  • @incredible_hullk 's Twisp Rebel clone - got all of those @incredible_hullk !!! excited for that
  • @rogue zombie 's Bruised Berry Ice
  • I also got a few things mentioned by others like @Soutie and @Greyz - can't remember exactly now but will review all the spreadsheets in due course ;-)
  • I also got the ingredients for Mustard Milk - dont know if I will like it - but am following the advice of several who say I should start with tried and tested.
I don't know where to start actually - but now I am beginning to understand why the organisation of concentrates is an important thing to solve. Took me ages to just check that I got them all in the package versus what I ordered.

This is all just so very exciting.....

:FADDANCING::FADDANCING:

:aaaaa:

I also have to mention that the concentrates I ordered in the above vapemail were quite carefully planned and inspired by several of you on this forum. Many of you had a part to play.

So this is (sort of) dedicated to all of you DIY folk who have been teasing and tantalising me in the DIY threads for months!

First up, thanks @Andre for organising those recipe threads with all the indexes - that made things super easy for me as a user of those threads. Major win that.

For this initial order, I picked several recipes. I had this ginormous spreadsheet going with the juice recipes I wanted across the top and the concentrates down the left hand side. Then I put the % in the corresponding cells.

I started off with a few recipes and it needed like 20 concentrates. I thought, ok cool, this is going well. I added a few more, thinking there would be overlap. Not really. Lol. Soon I was on like 70/80 concentrates and I think I started confusing myself. So I paired it back to about 7 or 8 recipes.

Some of the recipes I chose were as follows:
  • @Andre's koffiekapitaal and several of his tobacco recipes. (There was some overlap there thankfully)
  • @Ripstorm 's Blushing Mermaid - I just have to mix that and report back on it.
  • @incredible_hullk 's Twisp Rebel clone - got all of those @incredible_hullk !!! excited for that
  • @rogue zombie 's Bruised Berry Ice
  • I also got a few things mentioned by others like @Soutie and @Greyz - can't remember exactly now but will review all the spreadsheets in due course ;-)
  • I also got the ingredients for Mustard Milk - dont know if I will like it - but am following the advice of several who say I should start with tried and tested.
I don't know where to start actually - but now I am beginning to understand why the organisation of concentrates is an important thing to solve. Took me ages to just check that I got them all in the package versus what I ordered.

This is all just so very exciting.....

:FADDANCING::FADDANCING:

:aaaaa:
eish @Silver now i know what it feels like to be on great british menu or masterchef, wen i make that rebel for my sm25 i generally drop % to around 70%. that recipe works very well on my kayfun but very strong for sub ohms.

im cant stand mustard milk but love it if i use cap vanilla bean ice cream and cap sweet strawberry - im a victim of the pepper effect on mustard milk. so if also taste pepper heres an out. @Soutie iced tea is a winner for me right now in these hot conditions. im desparate to get a sangria recipe right tho.

eish @Silver now i know what it feels like to be on great british menu or masterchef, wen i make that rebel for my sm25 i generally drop % to around 70%. that recipe works very well on my kayfun but very strong for sub ohms.

im cant stand mustard milk but love it if i use cap vanilla bean ice cream and cap sweet strawberry - im a victim of the pepper effect on mustard milk. so if also taste pepper heres an out. @Soutie iced tea is a winner for me right now in these hot conditions. im desparate to get a sangria recipe right tho.

Don't worry I will mix it up as you said and if its terrible I will hold you responsible!!! lol
Only kidding.
I need to start somewhere and tweak from there!

By the way, @Soutie 's Peach and Kiwi iced tea was one of the recipes I wanted but one of the ingredients on that list was not available - so I postponed it to next time. Will get to it.

For the record, that was the only recipe I chose where Valley Vapour didn't have one of the concentrates. They had every single concentrate I wanted from all the other recipes I chose. I couldn't believe it.

Let the fun begin....

View attachment 79013

@Silver u think mod purchasing is addictive...u aint seen nothing yet! this is faaar worse

@Silver u think mod purchasing is addictive...u aint seen nothing yet! this is faaar worse

Bring it on ;-)

However,

My only limitation @incredible_hullk is time. I am quite short of it at the moment. And next year is going to be a big year.

So I probably will have a few "spurts" of DIY mixing and testing - and then likely lay low for a while.

Will most likely rely on a few recipes and tweak a bit. Hopefully I can make one or two gems for myself. Then I will be happy....

Last edited:

Let the fun begin....

View attachment 79013

All menthol concentrate variations @Silver ? Lol. Nice haul, enjoy!

Back