Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

So my IStick TC100 bit the dust last week. Only one battery bay works and I get a smell of burning circuit board when I fired it. Wasn't sure what to get.. took a long drive to The Vapery in Centurion today for something that caught my eye good.. here it is:
a8e9117ac05120e9963cdfe183c50f9d.jpg

Test driving the Baby Beast that came with it, very impressed
8335fdbcfc5a89b08e74fb855f679381.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Great stuff @Caveman - enjoy the Alien!

nothing tastes like the real deal @Silver...dont tell a soul but i still rock a twisp just for that juice

Lol @incredible_hullk
I wont tell anyone

So you have a Goon in the left hand and a Rebel Clearo in the right hand ;-)
Thats so cool!

Its funny because after my Twisp days I tried several other Energy Drink juices but none of them was like Rebel. I loved that juice. But gave up looking for a "replacement".

Just ordered this baby (literally) and was really impressed with the time the guys from J&J Emporiom showed to answer all my questions, update stock and doing so with a 'virtual' smile! Being a website owner, I know the pain and frustration associated on the back-end and I applaud them for handling my request(s) so professionally.

IMG_2331.JPG
I can't wait to receive this 'lil one - a perfect run-around/stealth mod.

Will give me impressions as soon as I receive it.

Keep it up @wazarmoto

IMG_2332.JPG

Just ordered this baby (literally) and was really impressed with the time the guys from J&J Emporiom showed to answer all my questions, update stock and doing so with a 'virtual' smile! Being a website owner, I know the pain and frustration associated on the back-end and I applaud them for handling my request(s) so professionally.

View attachment 78818

Keep it up @wazarmoto

View attachment 78819
wow @Rude Rudi that looks stunning...

So my IStick TC100 bit the dust last week. Only one battery bay works and I get a smell of burning circuit board when I fired it. Wasn't sure what to get.. took a long drive to The Vapery in Centurion today for something that caught my eye good.. here it is:
a8e9117ac05120e9963cdfe183c50f9d.jpg

Test driving the Baby Beast that came with it, very impressed
8335fdbcfc5a89b08e74fb855f679381.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Congrats @Caveman
Awesome small, powerful mod and that Baby Beast is a very underrated atty IMHO.
Did you get a sleeve?

Hi @Rude Rudi - please confirm what's the name of that mod - thank you.

View attachment 78818

Keep it up @wazarmoto

View attachment 78819

Back