Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

What. Could be in the box.Thank you @antonherbst. For comeing all this way.

@TheV. Allways awesome to see you:p

Attachments

• 20171117_091427.jpg
    20171117_091427.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 34
What. Could be in the box.Thank you @antonherbst. For comeing all this way.

@TheV. Allways awesome to see you:p
Great seeing you @Cor. Good luck with the studies and enjoy the toys!

@antonherbst, thanks for the wraps ... and thanks for the emergency tank of XXX! :h:
9xYuYfd.jpg

OK so FedEx is so on the ball! I paid the invoice this morning and they have just delivered! Vape Mail Baby! :b1:
VapeMail 001.JPG

Triple C Drip Tips!

VapeMail 003.JPG

Entheon Caps!
VapeMail 004.JPG

Engraved BB Panels!
VapeMail 006.JPG

More Triple C Tips!
VapeMail 007.JPG

And some DIY Coffee Juice I tasted when I was in Paris... Rosey from the Netherlands sent me the juice!
VapeMail 008.JPG

That Cocolime is pretty unique, and a great summer time vape!

Would love to hear what you think on the Chocmint Shake!

@Stosta , I finally got around to testing the Chocmint. Tbh, its a bit of a letdown for me;(

The mint hit is quite shocking(but in a good way lol), and I didn't get the expected chocolate taste I hoping for. All I got was a slightly bitter aftertaste. I do believe it could improve though, so I will leave it alone for awhile and go back to it later. Hopefully it'll be more to my liking then.

Id like to hear what you find on the silica wick as i want for my ol16
@antonherbst, got home and put it in my testing dripper. Will comment on it once I have used it a bit and played around with coils etc. First impression is rather good. Clean taste from the word go but its early days yet.

Edit P.S. Took two a couple of puffs of Kokomo and now the whole setup has been annexed by my offspring. Think that is a good sign.

Regards

@antonherbst, got home and put it in my testing dripper. Will comment on it once I have used it a bit and played around with coils etc. First impression is rather good. Clean taste from the word go but its early days yet.

Edit P.S. Took two a couple of puffs of Kokomo and now the whole setup has been annexed by my offspring. Think that is a good sign.

Regards

Awesome to hear that. I might just get some for me at month end

Back