Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

6a5f2dfb7bed173fdae6a722cbcf0c58.jpg

Collaboration between Sirs and Noonclouds combining to throw me a fun week to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6a5f2dfb7bed173fdae6a722cbcf0c58.jpg

Collaboration between Sirs and Noonclouds combining to throw me a fun week to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Siren looks great on the pipe @Amir ! I assume it's a leak-proof tank if it can sit like that?

The Siren looks great on the pipe @Amir ! I assume it's a leak-proof tank if it can sit like that?

Using 50/50 juice and un-thinned wicks just below the deck with absolutely no issues at all. Not even while flying where cabin pressure has forced a leak or 2 in the past with other RTA's

ok, how does it go - "VAPE MAIL BABY !!" ...lol , sorry had to do it at least once since this is my first

nothing special, just my first bases and concentrates

@Paul33 - guava cactus bro

Attachments

• 20171121_155336.jpg
    20171121_155336.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 58
ok, how does it go - "VAPE MAIL BABY !!" ...lol , sorry had to do it at least once since this is my first

Stuff that! Regardless of what's inside your first vape mail is always exciting!

Mine was a case to carry my EVOD in, and two 12mg juices! And I stared at it for two days while I waited for my devices!

Way to go @vicTor !!! And so it begins my friend!

Say good bye to a good mod budget for now. That hole you jumped into now is deep. Enjoy the mixing.

Last edited:
Stuff that! Regardless of what's inside your first vape mail is always exciting!

Mine was a case to carry my EVOD in, and two 12mg juices! And I stared at it for two days while I waited for my devices!

Way to go @vicTor !!! And so it begins my friend!

thanks @Stosta in fact thanks to everyone on this forum !

Good luck dude! Glad I could help you out. Let me know!!!

So my Mr Hardwick competition juice arrived today. With some stickers.

The watermelon juice is in progress. I will get it later in the week from @method1

6E8F9148-0A9B-4848-9827-1AFBA05EDEA7.jpeg

Spot the glimmer of the mod in the background

Back