Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

The first few inhales are fantastic - I could taste the rice and litchi (but not the coconut). After that, all that I could taste was the litchi which is too sweet for me. So ... a bit disappointing.

First vape mail and I haven't even vaped yet.
First Fasttech parcel arrived today. EHPro 101 and a bunch of drip tips. Now to wait for all the stuff that goes between them.
20171117_203327~01.jpg

The first few inhales are fantastic - I could taste the rice and litchi (but not the coconut). After that, all that I could taste was the litchi which is too sweet for me. So ... a bit disappointing.

@Hooked thanks, what nic ?

Like @antonherbst. Warned fines are due if one waits too long so here is the spoilz.

Thank you so so much @antonherbst ime loveing the Athena to bits.

And thank you for the Juice i do love me some good old menthol:)

Attachments

• 20171117_092445.jpg
    20171117_092445.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 20171117_092505.jpg
    20171117_092505.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 20171117_103230.jpg
    20171117_103230.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 20171117_110740.jpg
    20171117_110740.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 60
I joined the RSQ Hotcig hype train! One look at it and the price and was sold! Oh and another Que.
HotCig 001.JPG

When can we expect a review!I've got one of these in the mail as we speak l.

Will give final thoughts once I have spent a little time with it... but at the price and the apparent quality it's pretty much a real easy buy. It's heavy for it's size but that's because it's solidly built. It's simple to use and so far it's performing perfectly. It looks great and at a fraction of the price of other high end squonkers it's really good value for money. I'm trying to find fault with it but I can't... I have no hesitation in recommending the RSQ.

Jeez,'The Courier Guy' pitched in daylight!!
Several bottles of XXX (straight into fridge) and my mate Mr Fooosher from Durban knows I'm a juice heathen so he sends me a load to try!!
:winnerwinner:

Jeez,'The Courier Guy' pitched in daylight!!
Several bottles of XXX (straight into fridge) and my mate Mr Fooosher from Durban knows I'm a juice heathen so he sends me a load to try!!
:winnerwinner:
Out of interest could someone explain to me why keeping juice in the fridge would be beneficial?Or perhaps link me a good article ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Out of interest could someone explain to me why keeping juice in the fridge would be beneficial?Or perhaps link me a good article ?

XXX is better fresh and unsteeped (in my humble opinion anyway) so as I get my stock I pop it into the fridge which stops or retards the steeping process so I understand.

XXX is better fresh and unsteeped (in my humble opinion anyway) so as I get my stock I pop it into the fridge which stops or retards the steeping process so I understand.
That's actually amazing!I will have to start trying this with a few of my more fruity flavours(I find they don't steep all to well when compared to desserts\creams etc)

Yay, it just came in. I ordered x5 bottles of ANML Looper and x9 bottles of various flavors from a very interesting "signature" brand of eliquid called Kite In Cloud. I think I am good for the next two months

The descriptions(Some down below) are insane and it really tastes absolutely amazing.

Yellow Noise Maker: Fruit-infused black tea ice cream fried in a delicate tempura batter

K Into N: Kuri Kinton, with a deep berry syrup layered on top of sweet potato and candied chestnuts

Lenola Cream: Bananas, pies, fruit medley tastes, and creaminess for miles.

Sempre(Lenola Cream Deconstructed): She vaped all of my Lenola Cream and gave me a candy cane as an apology. I love candy canes, and I think I love her.( So basically Lenola Cream with candy cane flavor instead of banana).

Attachments

• 20171120_170427.jpg
    20171120_170427.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 20171120_182409.jpg
    20171120_182409.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Awesome Vape Pick-up.20171121_010225.jpg
Shout out to @The eCigStore for the noisy cricket and VTC5A's and to @Naeem_M for the Sleeve and Gringo. And since I was the last cistomer of the day he threw a free gift. Racc City Vapes- Done to Death. Simply amazing:aaaaa:

Back