Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

A guy at work is selling one. I'm wondering if I should take it or not. Not a lovely resin one like these, in fact I cant actually see what colour it is cos its wrapped in some stupid sticker.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
I agree with @RenaldoRheeder . If it is at a decent price and good condition then go for it, they're fantastic little mods!

Winmail!!!

I hardly ever win anything, so quite chuffed about this one.

Plus a fully threaded squonk pin I've needed for ages.

66110ae4e45778731e3dadbd64a03e89.jpg

Most epic Vape mail for 2018... it’s finally here and man is she pretty as pearl

b2ad296149cd0b4b7526e64ec1a23b79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anarchist riot from Sir vape and KMD Bronze kit with free set of fused coils and a Desce atty bag from Emonty in the netherlands! Now just waiting for the KMD Impact from the states to arrive..
4d6a47cd4394f3a73919dd9e5c244957.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Anarchist riot from Sir vape and KMD Bronze kit with free set of fused coils and a Desce atty bag from Emonty in the netherlands! Now just waiting for the KMD Impact from the states to arrive..
4d6a47cd4394f3a73919dd9e5c244957.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Oh a riot rda. Would like to know what you think of it as i love it on my conserv tube mech.

A guy at work is selling one. I'm wondering if I should take it or not. Not a lovely resin one like these, in fact I cant actually see what colour it is cos its wrapped in some stupid sticker.

@veecee I love the Pico - I now have 2 x Pico 25, 2 x Resin and I've bought a Pico 75 through Classifieds on the forum - courier will be collecting it tomorrow, and another Pico 75, also from the forum, collection must still be arranged. Under the circumstances, I'm happy to hear an experienced vaper such as @RenaldoRheeder saying that you can't go wrong with a Pico.

@veecee I love the Pico - I now have 2 x Pico 25, 2 x Resin and I've bought a Pico 75 through Classifieds on the forum - courier will be collecting it tomorrow, and another Pico 75, also from the forum, collection must still be arranged. Under the circumstances, I'm happy to hear an experienced vaper such as @RenaldoRheeder saying that you can't go wrong with a Pico.

Think this Pico was my first 'real' regulated mod, if this mod could talk.....

It's been through the wars and has not missed a beat....good choice

32263512-C7E8-45EB-B7FE-D72524B0B7BA.jpeg

Last edited:
If there is one guy that makes me so excited i make an excuse to get away from work to go to the courier guy just to pick up my own package coz i dont wana wait... then its MR @BumbleBee from The Vape Guy.

Credit over Ecigssa isnt enough.... I need to take you for a beer sometime sir.

Thank you sooo much for all my stuff and more... Oh and cant wait to try thay free juice...
My batteries can sleep securely with some free battery sleeves.
Service is on point and he is one guy with all the bells and whistles when i comes to vape excitement and orders.
Thank you Sir.
1a91ba824c42ff6b3f0b810a078451a5.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

If there is one guy that makes me so excited i make an excuse to get away from work to go to the courier guy just to pick up my own package coz i dont wana wait... then its MR @BumbleBee from The Vape Guy.

Credit over Ecigssa isnt enough.... I need to take you for a beer sometime sir.

Thank you sooo much for all my stuff and more... Oh and cant wait to try thay free juice...
My batteries can sleep securely with some free battery sleeves.
Service is on point and he is one guy with all the bells and whistles when i comes to vape excitement and orders.
Thank you Sir.
1a91ba824c42ff6b3f0b810a078451a5.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
Thanks @Ruan0.30 :)

Enjoy all the new goodies :D

Back