Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

As promised I said I would post a pic of the Pico tonight when I got home, as ordered from The Vape Guy, but I got a major surprise when I opened the package. Included was a Amit 25 RTA in SS as well.
IMG_0159.JPG
@BumbleBee , thank you so much, I am going to play with this the long weekend. It was a great surprise, Sir, you are a legend!

As promised I said I would post a pic of the Pico tonight when I got home, as ordered from The Vape Guy, but I got a major surprise when I opened the package. Included was a Amit 25 RTA in SS as well.
View attachment 127367
@BumbleBee , thank you so much, I am going to play with this the long weekend. It was a great surprise, Sir, you are a legend!
You’re very welcome @Room Fogger, enjoy it :)

Forgot to post the haul from the Vape Cartel birthday bash this past weekend. Mr Hardwick's Grandslam - authentic Tennis biscuits.
TKO Blue Milk - bubblegum milkshake, 1 of my favorite juices of all time.
Brand Name Pool Side - watermelon, litchi, citrus, kiwi and strawberry punch, 1 of those juices that you know you need once you've tasted it plus it came with a promo bottle of "chill booster".
Lit AF Stalker - my new ADV, watermelon and green apple on ice, it's simply amazing.
Lit AF Side-chick - pear and litchi on ice, another great juice from the Lit AF range that's a staple in my juice rotation.
IMG_20180328_143932.jpg

Happy days!

02d82b354b2cd6fb769f53962f53f9a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes meneer, cannot wait for the weekend, locust 1 and 2 are going to have to help, but mixing is going to take place! I feed them so they owe me:D
my son is my bottle shaking slave when I mix and he's cheap labour cause I pay him in empty bottles do whatever it is that he does with them!!:clap:

View attachment 127367
@BumbleBee = complete legend :campeon:

:rofl::rofl: Vape mail (Well, kinda)

Awesome new addition to my collection, manta!
20180329_140100.jpg

@Moerse Rooikat it was awesome meeting you guys!! Will definitely organize a little get together some time soon!!

A lil vape mail for the long weekend.
05b3106b187952ddbf2a1ce942bf85e9.jpg
54b69f3dc93b38a407460d93d53c5b6e.jpg
shout to the guys at vape monarch. Now to try this juice in the exocet

A lil vape mail for the long weekend.
05b3106b187952ddbf2a1ce942bf85e9.jpg
54b69f3dc93b38a407460d93d53c5b6e.jpg
shout to the guys at vape monarch. Now to try this juice in the exocet

Be prepared to never vape any thing other that red pill in the bb again. That combo just works so well together.

241BE119-D683-42AC-98CF-34AC41F771D5.jpeg
Finally got me a 22mm tube Mech and boy am I happy, the form factor is amazing and these Petris are so well built! Happy chappy!

Will have to get some more wires for different builds but enjoying this immensely

Attachments

• 20180329_173627.jpg
    20180329_173627.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 37
So placed an order last night and arrive home to the lovely treat... but kippie of the day award goes to me because I forgot to get the ingredients for choffie ( oh well next month i guess seeing as no local bm stores stock cap capuccino ) and realising I'm going to be 3ml short of ry4 double to make 100ml of custard king :rolleyes:20180329_173845.jpg

So placed an order last night and arrive home to the lovely treat... but kippie of the day award goes to me because I forgot to get the ingredients for choffie ( oh well next month i guess seeing as no local bm stores stock cap capuccino ) and realising I'm going to be 3ml short of ry4 double to make 100ml of custard king :rolleyes:View attachment 127494
Want me to make and post you a bottle?

Back