Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

there's help for steeping, yes please help !
Nitecore flavour factory DIY mixer.... He does about 3 weeks of steeping in 3 days. 300ml at a time in a flask thats covered.
f6c03efb1bbbf95e0e34d10e026bf6e2.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Nitecore flavour factory DIY mixer.... He does about 3 weeks of steeping in 3 days. 300ml at a time in a flask thats covered.
f6c03efb1bbbf95e0e34d10e026bf6e2.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

thanks, know about this but didn't think it actually shortens steeping time, will have to investigate, thanks @Ruan0.30

I read somewhere about a woman in the USA that throws her mixes in with her tumble drying to speed up steeping ...lol

I steep mine @45 for 3 days, 8hour run, 1hour rest.
After day 2 it's a nice golden colour. Day 3 is just to balance the Butterscotch with everything else
Picking up a second Nitecore tomorrow.
@Ruan0.30 is vaping all my damn juice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My humble Vape Mail. I like the Pico - good enough for me! Thanks for telling me about the Resin ones @Stosta! I love the colors so much I couldn't decide which one to take - so I went overboard and took both!

20180330_Pico Resin.jpg

20180320_Pico Red & Black.jpg

I never expected a cancer warning on my Vape Mail! No wonder certain people e.g. FDA are throwing their toys out of the cot about
vaping!! This is unbelievable! :CROSSCROSS:

20180330_Loaded_Warning.jpg 20180330_Loaded_front.jpg

My ultimate vape treat. Five Pawns Black Flag Fallen - one of the last bottles on the planet. Courtesy of @Silver - thank you.

oeN5xF8.jpg

@Andre, thats just marvellous!
Am so happy it got to you!
I know you like this juice a lot so it gave me great pleasure to give it to you
Especially after all you have done for me over the years!!!

My humble Vape Mail. I like the Pico - good enough for me! Thanks for telling me about the Resin ones @Stosta! I love the colors so much I couldn't decide which one to take - so I went overboard and took both!

View attachment 127553

View attachment 127552
I really like your Pico collection. They are magnificent mods. I miss my Pico 75 but it's still working for someone else at the moment, and it will return. Until then the Pico25 will have to do.

View attachment 127553

View attachment 127552
A guy at work is selling one. I'm wondering if I should take it or not. Not a lovely resin one like these, in fact I cant actually see what colour it is cos its wrapped in some stupid sticker.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

A guy at work is selling one. I'm wondering if I should take it or not. Not a lovely resin one like these, in fact I cant actually see what colour it is cos its wrapped in some stupid sticker.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

If it is in good working condition and at a reasonable price, you can't really go wrong with the Pico.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Back