Ceramic coils and compatible tanks

OK in my book anyway the Target Tank with working cCell coils is the best flavour tank on the planet by a long shot! I have tested a lot of tanks of late including 2 ceramic tanks not even yet available in SA... I have also run tests with experienced and inexperienced vapors where they have had a selection of 7 set ups and all with XXX in them and without exception they all chose the Target Tank... if fact the only tank that came close and there was still a big margin was the Avocado.

Happily the cCell coils I got from eBay all appear to be perfect... (well the first 3 out of the box are) and all three of my Target Tanks are fully operational. Yes I did have 5 Target Tanks but 2 of my newbie testers would not leave without a Target Tank so I only have 3.

For me anyway the Tank Wars and Ceramic Wars are over for now and the Target Tank is the Chicken Dinner!
Target Tank 002.JPG

It's just a shame it is not MTL friendly otherwise I would get one.
:)
Dave

I see there is 0.5ohm ceramic coils now for the Target tank.

Any one tried them?

Vapeclub have stock.

OK in my book anyway the Target Tank with working cCell coils is the best flavour tank on the planet by a long shot! I have tested a lot of tanks of late including 2 ceramic tanks not even yet available in SA... I have also run tests with experienced and inexperienced vapors where they have had a selection of 7 set ups and all with XXX in them and without exception they all chose the Target Tank... if fact the only tank that came close and there was still a big margin was the Avocado.

Happily the cCell coils I got from eBay all appear to be perfect... (well the first 3 out of the box are) and all three of my Target Tanks are fully operational. Yes I did have 5 Target Tanks but 2 of my newbie testers would not leave without a Target Tank so I only have 3.

For me anyway the Tank Wars and Ceramic Wars are over for now and the Target Tank is the Chicken Dinner!
View attachment 50980
Im a happy Bunny :) Thanks for all the extensive testing @Rob Fisher .. you've saved a lot of us a lot of time and money and I really appreciate it :)

View attachment 50980

I'll probably get some of the .5 cCells, maybe 1-2 more Target 2 Tanks and call it good to go on my way out the door of the ceramic coil wars.
Agree the Target is well above the Avocado despite my being able to build them to whatever I want to while being stuck in a rut of sorts with the .9 cCells. Not really sure why yet... have been sitting here in the wee hours rebuilding the Avo's and trying different liquids I am very familiar with in them. They just don't match up to the Targets (that with every coil so far have been good to go). And that includes with up to 100% VG juice. I have not given up on the Avocado's. They are good, but they are not on par nor as easy as the Target.

Awaiting these tests on the new .5 ohm and then will decide whether to click purchase

Thanks for the update all

0,5Ω cCell test will happen tomorrow as soon as the courier arrives. Also about to test a new batch of 0,9Ω coils that recently arrived in the country.

Test of the new batch of cCell 0,9Ω Ceramic coils from @Sir Vape and I'm happy to say it appears that it is a new batch and working just fine! Oh happy days!
VM0412-3.jpg

My first tank will be a target thanks to @Rob Fisher. Thank u for all the time and advise and blood sweat and tears u have provided us with it is much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Test of the new batch of cCell 0,9Ω Ceramic coils from @Sir Vape and I'm happy to say it appears that it is a new batch and working just fine! Oh happy days!
View attachment 51057
woooooooooohoooooooo !!!! Thank-you @Rob Fisher .. In saying that, Im still on my first coil hahahaha and yet to try the box of replacement coils Ive had since I bought my first tank.

And just for the record the Vaporesso Gemini Tank with the very same cCell coils is also perfect. So either the Target or Gemini tank for the win!

And just for the record the Vaporesso Gemini Tank with the very same cCell coils is also perfect. So either the Target or Gemini tank for the win!
Ooh interesting and the Gemini is also a rba isn't it?

What about the Simba???

Back