Ceramic coils and compatible tanks

Took the gamble and ordered a pack of 0.5 cCell to try on my ijust 2 tank that was collecting dust. It probably soaked for about 6 hours today. First 2 pulls about 30 min ago...dry...disappointed. Took some dry blocked off pulls and tried again. Flavor starting to come through and getting better with every toot. Looking good for now. Got one in a pico tank, will see how that one goes.
So do the vaperesso ccell coils fit in a ijust or Melo 2 tank?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How are the clouds on the target tank? Coz a bud of mine got the sigelei ares tank with the sigelei 75 watt mod. The tank pulls out same amount of clouds compared to that of a dripper , if not more. I was actually surprised at how good the clouds are. Also the flavour tastes great in it

Awesome gonna go get some and see how they work. How many tanks has ur ccells seen so far in the ijust tanks @Silent Echo and @Flava

Awesome gonna go get some and see how they work. How many tanks has ur ccells seen so far in the ijust tanks @Silent Echo and @Flava

I have a few tanks, so I'm a bit spoilt for choice at the moment :D

I have only started using the ccell coil recently. 2 tanks do far.

Nice bud how's the flavour? Which I had a few tanks and mods to play with one day

Flavor is good. Only been through about half a tank, will have better view after a few days and tanks.

Wish me luck peeps
cfb68fc58a7e5e0f5e239555c67925de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK so far the 0,5Ω cCell coils have been a dismal failure! The first 2 I have tried just don't wick fast enough... One or two puffs are fine and then boom... dry burnt hit... Now soaking number 3 but I don't hold much hope. I can't believe they don't test these properly before sending them out! They are doing themselves a major disservice! I wish I could get hold of someone at Vaporesso other than the idiot who responded with two words the last time!

cCell 003.JPG cCell 005.JPG

@Rob Fisher you don't give up I see
me thinks this Ceramic coils thing has become your biggest challenge in life
So if I read right the packaged 0.9 ohm coil works fine. The 50/50 hit and miss comes with the replacement coil packs

@Rob Fisher you don't give up I see
me thinks this Ceramic coils thing has become your biggest challenge in life
So if I read right the packaged 0.9 ohm coil works fine. The 50/50 hit and miss comes with the replacement coil packs

I won't give up because a good cCell coil is unparalleled for vape quality... nothing really comes close.

The 0,9Ω Kanthal cCell coils that came packed with the Target tanks seemed to all be fine... the replacement coils (the first batch in SA) appear to be all crap!

The second batch of 0,9Ω coils appear to be 100% fine!

The first batch of 0,5 SS cCell appear to be crap!

OK so far the 0,5Ω cCell coils have been a dismal failure! The first 2 I have tried just don't wick fast enough... One or two puffs are fine and then boom... dry burnt hit... Now soaking number 3 but I don't hold much hope. I can't believe they don't test these properly before sending them out! They are doing themselves a major disservice! I wish I could get hold of someone at Vaporesso other than the idiot who responded with two words the last time!

View attachment 51391 View attachment 51392
What are u soaking them in Rob. Just hope that all the 0.9 coils are fine going forward

My first 0.5 coil took a day to settle but it is fine.No issues with it.

For the record I did write to Vaporesso with a detailed email on my findings and hoping for a decent reply... but all I got back was a two word reply that just pissed me off. I'm really beak that none of our vendors appear to have made contact with Vaporesso to find out what the *&^%$&^%$ is going on with the cCell coils... I guess they are all too busy?

I suck a tank of juice through the coil without firing it.LOL

And then let it sit overnight and then start firing at low wattages and slowly move up.

I think the biggest thing here is that ceramic will never have a consistent mixture and there will be lots of hit and miss situations.

I think the biggest thing here is that ceramic will never have a consistent mixture and there will be lots of hit and miss situations.

No I don't believe that for a second... they can get consistency in almost any product and I see no earthly reason why they can't with ceramic coils... they are just stuffing around with different suppliers and different formulations and instead of researching the results and then launching they are putting this crap out to be first...

Atom have said they screwed up (gCeramic for the Subtank) with the first batch and they should never have sent them out... they now have ones they feel should be perfect and they are dispatching as we speak.

No I don't believe that for a second... they can get consistency in almost any product and I see no earthly reason why they can't with ceramic coils... they are just stuffing around with different suppliers and different formulations and instead of researching the results and then launching they are putting this crap out to be first...

Atom have said they screwed up (gCeramic for the Subtank) with the first batch and they should never have sent them out... they now have ones they feel should be perfect and they are dispatching as we speak.
I agree Rob better and more stringent QC

Back