Ceramic coils and compatible tanks

No I don't believe that for a second... they can get consistency in almost any product and I see no earthly reason why they can't with ceramic coils... they are just stuffing around with different suppliers and different formulations and instead of researching the results and then launching they are putting this crap out to be first...

Atom have said they screwed up (gCeramic for the Subtank) with the first batch and they should never have sent them out... they now have ones they feel should be perfect and they are dispatching as we speak.
To make ceramic is one thing, but to make it porous is another, I think.

To make ceramic is one thing, but to make it porous is another, I think.

They have been making ceramic porous foot scrapers for yonks... this is simply a case of a company or companies rushing product to market for greed without testing properly. Plain and simple.

So I gather that there has been some success by folks just soaking the coils to prime them. I never tried that, I have vacuum primed all of mine, and all of mine tried so far (8) have been good coils that are still working many, many tank fulls later very well with even 100% VG liquids exclusively in some of them.

I do like the Target tanks/coils because all of mine are doing a stellar job... a third tank will be here tomorrow. I almost feel guilty after hearing how many others are having so many issues with them. But if Vaporesso will not get their shit together on the cCells then the tanks deserve to die along with the crap coils they are making and sending out for them. I'll toss mine in the trash if it comes to that. Continued end user support is earned, and they obviously are not earning it from all end users. Even worse, they are not addressing end user with any responsibility. That alone is a slap in the face that I would not turn the other cheek to. So I have to agree, the vendors that you support who you are buying their products from need to get on the bandwagon and make it clear to Vaporesso that their products will be dropped if no valid answers are given in return. If a vendor won't bother to look out for my best interests as a customer, I'll buy elsewhere.

The first 3 of my 0,5Ω SS cCell coils have been absolutely useless! Epic fail. Be very wary of buying 0,5Ω SS cCell coils! Get one Coil and test it before buying a pack!

Thanks the stars we have the new batch of 0,9Ω Kanthal Coils that are wonderful!

On the left we have crap coils and on the right we have decent working coils!
cCell 006.JPG cCell 007.JPG

New stock of 0,9Ω cCell just put in the tank and left to soak for 30 minutes and up and vaping! Gonna get me some more packets of dem! :b1:

New stock of 0,9Ω cCell just put in the tank and left to soak for 30 minutes and up and vaping! Gonna get me some more packets of dem! :b1:

Have already requested more boxes from my supplier with the same lot number that have all worked fine. If they have them I'll buy a "supply" of them that with what I already have should keep the 3 Target tanks (and hopefully some Gemini tanks when I find them) happy for a very long time.

Have already requested more boxes from my supplier with the same lot number that have all worked fine. If they have them I'll buy a "supply" of them that with what I already have should keep the 3 Target tanks (and hopefully some Gemini tanks when I find them) happy for a very long time.

That is indeed my plan tomorrow! Gonna get plenty of stock! And then sit back and enjoy the vape with no pain and anguish of testing.

Who are u buying these from please leave us some stock

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just had a long telephone conversation with the supplier I got my good coils from. Will update when I get it all sorted out.

@DaveH every coil I have tried won't wick and just gives me the worst dry hits... Three in a row despite soaking them overnight. :-@
Thanks @Rob Fisher That is very bad ........... makes one wonder what on earth is going on with these ceramic coils. I have read your earlier posts "too quick out of the starting blocks" unfortunately it has put these ceramic coils in a bad light.
Dave

Thanks @Rob Fisher That is very bad ........... makes one wonder what on earth is going on with these ceramic coils. I have read your earlier posts "too quick out of the starting blocks" unfortunately it has put these ceramic coils in a bad light.

The bonus is the batch at Sir Vape are perfect (0,9Ω Kanthal) and then @Spydro has given me details for a US site that have tons of the good coils so for me the wars are over and will just stick to the coils I know work.

If supplies of good cCells run dry locally, my supplier has tons of them from the same lot number.

You can contact them direct via their web site, they will ship to SA.

www.wettwicks.com

I bought a bunch more of them, more then enough to see me to my last days.

If supplies of good cCells run dry locally, my supplier has tons of them from the same lot number.

You can contact them direct via their web site, they will ship to SA.

www.wettwicks.com

I bought a bunch more of them, more then enough to see me to my last days.
Thanks bud this helps

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi There, do not post so much, but thought I would on this issue, the Atom gCeramic SUBXERΩ 0.9Ω VCC Coils from Sir Vapes works wonders in a Subtank Mini at 25w - 30w. Great Flavour production, especially with Urban Grape.

@Rob Fisher I dont know if you are familiar with Moonlight by Orion? It's a pineapple menthol and this tank loves it as well. Blitzed through 4 tanks of this 80/20 juice(as well as strawb and paulies lemon, the changeover in flavour of this coil is incredible) without a dry hit and it tastes incredible for my tastebuds.

@Rob Fisher I dont know if you are familiar with Moonlight by Orion? It's a pineapple menthol and this tank loves it as well. Blitzed through 4 tanks of this 80/20 juice(as well as strawb and paulies lemon, the changeover in flavour of this coil is incredible) without a dry hit and it tastes incredible for my tastebuds.

Yip I am... quite enjoyed it.

I have been thinking somewhat about these ceramic coils and my experience. I don't like "hot vapes" and I have noticed that nearly always the vape gets hotter towards the end of the draw. I was just wondering if a 0.9ohm ceramic with a TC stainless steel coil would suit me.
Just a thought, has anyone any thoughts on it?
Dave

I have been thinking somewhat about these ceramic coils and my experience. I don't like "hot vapes" and I have noticed that nearly always the vape gets hotter towards the end of the draw. I was just wondering if a 0.9ohm ceramic with a TC stainless steel coil would suit me.
Just a thought, has anyone any thoughts on it?
Dave

Will tell you tomorrow when I test it.

I did pull the trigger on the Vaporesso Gemini sub ohm tank finally, and it should be at my shop tomorrow.....so.....will let you know of my experience with the ss ceramic coil. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I been vaping on the gemini using the ccell ss 0.8 ohm coil since yesterday and it is a warmish type vape but not hot. I'm just battling with air in the coil. Every 10 or so toots I have to unscrew the the top cap and air bubbles come out the coil then I carry on vaping. If I don't do this I get dry hits.

It's almost like a creapie crawly you know when there is air in the system it doesn't suck up and function properly the same thing I'm experiencing the air is stopping the juice from flowing into the coil.
It's strange cause my first tank fill yesterday was perfect then after my refill this has been happening. And this whole day I let the tank stand with juice inside, and same thing is still happening. I've stripped and assembled the tank about 5 times thinking maybe I did something wrong. I'm a bit puzzled.

Back