Ceramic coils and compatible tanks

Here is my family of operational and working like a dream tanks with 0.9Ω cCells!
CeramicTeam.JPG

The Gemini is great once you get decent coils... and I must say the top fill is a bonus and it hold more juice!
I'm eagerly awaiting my Vaporesso Gemini, should be here this afternoon :) A quick question @Rob Fisher , The SS ceramic coil that it comes with is it decent? I didn't bring a spare target coil with me and I want to use It immediately :aplastao: you think ill be able to? haven't heard good things about them thus far.

I won't give up because a good cCell coil is unparalleled for vape quality... nothing really comes close.

The 0,9Ω Kanthal cCell coils that came packed with the Target tanks seemed to all be fine... the replacement coils (the first batch in SA) appear to be all crap!

The second batch of 0,9Ω coils appear to be 100% fine!

The first batch of 0,5 SS cCell appear to be crap!
@Rob Fisher , do you know who has stock of the 2nd batch... I Just know I have a first batch pack.. which I still haven't gotten to use yet haha.

I'm eagerly awaiting my Vaporesso Gemini, should be here this afternoon :) A quick question @Rob Fisher , The SS ceramic coil that it comes with is it decent? I didn't bring a spare target coil with me and I want to use It immediately :aplastao: you think ill be able to? haven't heard good things about them thus far.

Nope the 0,5Ω coil it comes with also doesn't appear to be OK... but the 0,9Ω or 0,8Ω it comes with seems to be fine.

@Clouds4Days sounds like there is a vacuum issue which is impeding the priming of the coil. I assume it primes once you undo the top?

Perhaps unscrew the coil and check that there isn't something in the airflow slots blocking it? Maybe a piece of ceramic broke and might be blocking it?

Worth a shot...no?

Vape cartel has the 0.9 ohm in stock.
And it's stock that arrived this week so should be good coils ?

Last edited:
I am really loving the Vaporesso Gemini :aplastao:.. used the .8 coil it came with .. Primed it, filled it and let it sit for 15 mins.. Its vaping like a dream!!! I NEED another one !!! :inlove:

I am really loving the Vaporesso Gemini :aplastao:.. used the .8 coil it came with .. Primed it, filled it and let it sit for 15 mins.. Its vaping like a dream!!! I NEED another one !!! :inlove:

Isn't the vape just something else @Chezzig? Glad you are happy! My second Gemini with the new 0.8Ω just arrived and is busy soaking... can't wait to see how it compares to the 0.9Ω!

@Clouds4Days I am busy testing the 0.8Ω coil in my second Gemini and I have EXACTLY the same issue! Bloody brilliant vape and then a dry hit and turn the cap and bubbles for Africa!

Isn't the vape just something else @Chezzig? Glad you are happy! My second Gemini with the new 0.8Ω just arrived and is busy soaking... can't wait to see how it compares to the 0.9Ω!
It is @Rob Fisher .. I thought it would be much the same as the Target but its even smoother .. wow!!! THIS IS THE TANK!! I need more in my life ASAP. I hope Sirvape has plenty stock.
Enjoy #2.. I cant say I can tell the difference between the .9 and the .8 because I'm using each in different tanks . Will be interesting to hear your opinion on the differences.

But wow.. this tank is BLISS !!! :inlove:

@Clouds4Days Here's my 2c worth now this will sound awfully obvious.
The juice gets vaporized and sucked away, normally the vaporized juice is replaced by liquid juice, however in your case it seems to me the vaporized juice is being replaced by air. Hence the dry hits and the air bubbles - so where is the air coming from?
Dave

Aaah no !!!

Big time... now I need to see if it's the coil or the tank... makes no sense because my other Gemi has run like a Rolls Royce from day one. It has to be the coil because I doubt there are changes to the tank... going to persevere and play with the 0.8 for a while to see if I can find anything... if I can't I will change coils and see.

Big time... now I need to see if it's the coil or the tank... makes no sense because my other Gemi has run like a Rolls Royce from day one. It has to be the coil because I doubt there are changes to the tank... going to persevere and play with the 0.8 for a while to see if I can find anything... if I can't I will change coils and see.
okay well Ive made a boo boo.. Im using the .9 coil in my Gemini.. I had a spare in my Vape Bag.. so I haven't tested the 08, its still in the box lolol.

try this @Rob Fisher ....It's just a thought.

Turn the tank to get the air bubbles out. Take a vape, but hold the tank horizontally to the ground when vaping.
Do this each time you vape, and see if you get dry hits still.

If you don't, then it is air somewhere in the tank. If you do, then it has to be the coil not wicking properly.

If all else fails, just use a Reo >:)

I swopped the 2 coils from one tank to the other and the problem isn't the coils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is with the tank itself! Now that's a bogger!

I swopped the 2 coils from one tank to the other and the problem isn't the coils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the Gemini tank giving issues now???

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What do we do now uncle Rob. :( cause I've taken this tank apart numerous times to try see what's wrong and it hasn't helped anything.

Oh wow I now have the same issue in both Gemini tanks!

The one tank has worked like a dream for weeks now... and the moment I put the 0,8 coil in it's now giving crap. OK can switch the coils back now...

I am just sitting everyday reading this thread while vaping on my Crown.Never an issue never a problem.

Vaping doesn't have to be such a hassle.

Crowns Rock !!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Back