Forum Medals

Wow, just got out of a meeting now, and couldn't believe my eyes, really didn't expect anything like this yet, and thanks to all the others that make this forum so awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why oh why, can't like the posts now, will do when I get to my laptop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done @Alexander Scott
Thanks for all your contributions and dedication here on the forum

Without active members or this awesome community, ECIGSSA would be 'just another forum', instead of a home to many of us. As a small token of appreciation, ECIGSSA awards the Dedicated Member medal to all active members that contribute consistently in any form or fashion :
Dedicated Member screenshot.png

Our latest recipient is none other than @Rossouw . Thanks for your dedication and contributions ! :cheer:

Without active members or this awesome community, ECIGSSA would be 'just another forum', instead of a home to many of us. As a small token of appreciation, ECIGSSA awards the Dedicated Member medal to all active members that contribute consistently in any form or fashion :
View attachment 57899

Our latest recipient is none other than @Rossouw . Thanks for your dedication and contributions ! :cheer:
I honestly did not expect this:D thanks to everyone that makes this forum so great!

Congrats @Rossouw
Thanks for your dedication and contributions!

Back