HE v non-HE

I
I this think thread needs to be archived after some deleted posts. The point of the thread has long since been answered and enough articulate information has been gathered. Ecigg Bosses please advise @Silver for e.g.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
I agree
This is getting out of hand

I this think thread needs to be archived after some deleted posts. The point of the thread has long since been answered and enough articulate information has been gathered. Ecigg Bosses please advise @Silver for e.g.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
why stop the fun now? ;-)

@Silver please can the mods archive. Racism and Hitler has no place in ecigssa. Theres enough of that crap in our country. This site is supposed to be about the love of vaping

@Silver please can the mods archive. Racism and Hitler has no place in ecigssa. Theres enough of that crap in our country. This site is supposed to be about the love of vaping
If this thread is locked without an infraction to the racist im gonna be pretty pissed off.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Ok - bought a cloned Kayfun 3. something cheap-n-nasty-made-in-a-hell-of-a-hurry-in china a couple of years ago, the thing pissed juice like a Fordson Major tractror from day one, bought, the authentic a month later, zero leaks and still working on me Limelight e-pipe to this day without leaks (in the interim I received a clone Russian 99%, who also leaked like a hoar that broke a couple of seals). The statement was made on a fact; the West want cheap and the Chinese are willing to deliver cheap, irrespective of design, quality and/or tolerances.
I'm not jumping on any side I myself cannot afford HE but I tend to think that's very narrow minded hey. Saying that us (the west) buy products irrespective of quality, design and tolerances... basically saying we jump at the cheap rubbish. How about due respect to financial position or due respect to choice?? I have vaped many years now and tried many many different devices and very often I go back to my cheaper simpler devices. I hav dnas and sx mods and I hav ordered sxk kayfuns to try. I don't hav the 2000 for a tank jus to c how it is so I will attempt the clones first based on other members suggestions also. Many of us r not making choices irrespective of designs and quality, we making choices with respect to our own situations and positions. This is not a personal thing at all, and I say this with all due respect... but that's rubbish to say that

If this thread is locked without an infraction to the racist im gonna be pretty pissed off.

That, at least, is better than being pissed on...

but yes, I think its time to call it quits... what have we learnt?
HE=Horribly expenive
LE=Less expensive
Vape quality is not directly proportional to the amount of money you burn^Wspend on your kit and the LE kit is pretty much great at keeping us ex firestarters from starting fires again.

I think you guys are all out with pitchforks looking for blood.
I agree with @johan's statement that a lot of the stuff is cheap and nasty.
I don't see him say anything about what you should buy or what you shouldn't.

If you want to buy clones go ahead nobody really care.

When people including myself give experiences on what we have had with clones a lot of guys climb on the "these guys are self righteous " bus .

Seriously I think a lot of people need a bit of growing up/maturing.

just a simple fact to all, The Chinese invented the electronic cigarette.

Steady brothers... steady.

This is a forum... open to interpretation and opinions. There is no need to sweep under the rug and close the forum. I would deem that cowardly. But then again that's just my opinion. Someone with more wisdom would deem it otherwise... my point being... we are all men here with very strong opinions.

I feel that high end gear is a means of expressing individuality. There is no harm in wanting to wield a set up that's bespoke and unique. For some, vaping is a hobby, for others, it's a lifestyle, for many, it's a means of keeping off the stinkies. You can not hate on a man who has a Ferrari who washes it daily and takes selfies on himself in the Ferrari and enjoys showing it off to the world... and by the same token that man has no right to look down on you for loving your 1400. People are too quick to jump on the price of everything... but tend to over look the value of it. A man who earns 3500 a month and vaping on a twisp is no better than a man who earns 50000 a month and vaping on a skyline/phantom set up.... in fact... both guys will enjoy pretty much the same benefits of vaping.

What works for you should be high end enough for you. Knowing the price of everything and value of nothing is what makes you the loser in the end. At the end of the day we all have one goal in mind... a shared passion for vaping. If we can adhere to this as the basis of our ideology then all else becomes irrelevant. High end gear, the Ferrari, will still get you to the same destination and the 1400. The only people who should and will be affected by the difference are shallow and materialistic. To each his own. I could be the driver of the Ferrari and vaping on twisp, you could be the driver of the 1400 and vaping on a skyline.

Who the hell cares? Why has this thread become so important to derail us? I prefer expensive clothes and watches to expensive gear. Does that make me better than you? No... that makes me the most well dressed fool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would everyone who intends to post anything further on this thread please :)remember to keep it civil.

For the record... my brother in law is using a twisp aero from the day it came out till now in DL configuration. He's vaped on almost everything I own, from HE to clones... and still prefers his twisp. It works for him. He can buy and sell me and still have change. But I respect him and his aero not for the price tag... I respect his ability to stay off the stinkies.

For the record... my brother in law is using a twisp aero from the day it came out till now in DL configuration. He's vaped on almost everything I own, from HE to clones... and still prefers his twisp. It works for him. He can buy and sell me and still have change. But I respect him and his aero not for the price tag... I respect his ability to stay off the stinkies.

Exactly this, guys it doesn't matter what equipment is used, everything is better than a cigarette.

Now I am starting to understand why there are closed facebooks groups for certain types of gear

To keep all these kinds of comments out and only to allow really interested parties in.

This is getting so ridiculous.

Why don't everyone rather create threads with all their awesome stuff and review them than wasting time on posts like this.

That is what a forum is for,for constructive feedback and reviews.

Certain members are really making this place not a nice place to be anymore.

at the end is the same as anything else . i love louis vuitton . i have plenty item from the company . is worth it .... to me yes . do they work better than for example a cheap nylon wallet . no . both keep money etc in it . if u want it and can afford it ... get it but when u need to put it under my nose to feel important ... sorry man ( or woman ) but im not interested in following and personally i really dont care . to me this is the basic of HE vs non HE . get it if you want and u can and it should be nobody else business only yours .

Reading through this thread, my conclusion: the Chinese sweat shop owners know their Western client base as penny-wise-but pound-foolish.

Although, these sweat shops are getting good, perfect example is the SXK BB, going by all reports of the people who own them, that it is identical to the authentic. Not so foolish then, its actually a great buy for the average vaper.

At the end of the day, I distance myself from any of this bullshittery, I'll buy what I want if it fits my needs and pocket, I'm vaping it not the random dude on the interwebs :-D

Last edited:
My apologies for veering off the topic of the forum I was irritated. Back to the calm discussion lads. Give me a choice and I would probably order and authentic skyline or 4 today.
you must have the choice, dont you? go ahead, order 4 :D

Although, these sweat shops are getting good, perfect example is the SXK BB, going by all reports of the people who own them, that it is identical to the authentic. Not so foolish then, its actually a great buy for the average vaper.

At the end of the day, I distance myself from any of this bullshittery, I'll buy what I want if it fits my needs and pocket, I'm vaping it not the random dude on the interwebs :-D
Where do you people get sweat shops from?

And just FIY SXK is one of the best ecig manufacturers out there.. you think Admodus will hire a sweatshop to build them stabwood mods?

Where do you people get sweat shops from?

And just FIY SXK is one of the best ecig manufacturers out there.. you think Admodus will hire a sweatshop to build them stabwood mods?

Admodus would definately hire a sweat shop.
Asmodus might look into a real plant :D

Back