Introduce Yourselves:

Good day All you fellow Vapers out there. I am Reinhardt and was introduced to Vaping 21 days ago. Have not smoked an Analog since then and LOVING it!

Good day All you fellow Vapers out there. I am Reinhardt and was introduced to Vaping 21 days ago. Have not smoked an Analog since then and LOVING it!
Well done Reinhardt! Go Reinhardt, its your birthday, we gna vape like its your birthday! :D

Welkom by die forum man! Hoop jy geniet dit!

:):):) Well done boet. Vaping is the future!

Aaaa Sweet! Thanks man. Loving this P.E.N.I.S of mine! Can't get enough of it!
(Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalation System)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome @Reinhardt. Wishing you all the best with your vaping!

Hi All,

The name's Bhavz. Been vaping since November 2013, so pretty new to the whole scene, got an Joytech Evod 650mah running a vape mob rev tank mini.

Based in the sunny (and windy) Cape Town.

Really glad to be here.

Hi All,

The name's Bhavz. Been vaping since November 2013, so pretty new to the whole scene, got an Joytech Evod 650mah running a vape mob rev tank mini.

Really glad to be here.
Hi @BhavZ, most welcome the forum. If you have any questions, please ask away. We all are here to help and be helped.

Aaaa Sweet! Thanks man. Loving this P.E.N.I.S of mine! Can't get enough of it!
Ah jinne, te oulik!
Hi All,

Really glad to be here.
Hey @BhavZ

Most welcome to the forum!! The interwebs most friendly and informative vape forum. Please feel free to ask, tell and share anything your heart desires!

Ahoy, howzit going all. Discovered these ecig smoking things last year Christmas and I have been so amazed. Sommer bought a whole lot at China Town in Cape Town but the quality was not that great. Then I managed to hook up an iClear 16 from Innokin and I tell you what, that double coil and using some strawberry and menthol mix 20mg Nic, is flippen awesome. Great pull with excellent cloud of vapor, I reckon now I know why Table Mountain has more clouds above it than usual, it is all the oaks vaping. Ha, ha, ha, awesome to have found a place to discover new inventions and such. Looking forward to learning from you all. Peace.

Welcome Chop nice to see so many fellow capetonians joining

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

Been lurking awhile, suppose time to come out the shadows into the light...
Stumbled across this forum while checking through ECF where I'm also a member. Even though I've been out of SA for a while (at present in Moscow, Russia) I joined because of three reasons: (1) I'm originally from Cape Town (2) This is a great group of people - totally supportive and knowledgable and (3) the first ecig I bought that stopped me smoking analogues was in SA in December (Bloemfontein).

I'm a former 1-1.5 pack a day guy (more when in the pub!!). First time I came across an ecig was in 2008. Was working in Belgium and a friend was distributing - bought one (was more a sort of novelty) and it didn't do much. Was a cig-a-like, no real vapour and no incentive for me to quit smoking. End of experiment.

Fast forward to October last year. Biz trip - at the airport there was a stand selling ecig kits. Once again, made the same mistake as earlier, got something that looked close to a real cig, small battery, not much vapour but a definite improvement on the 2008 buy (in hindsight I should have been looking at something larger, but thought needed something discrete etc). Also not enough to get me to quit but got me really thinking about more possibilities.

Started doing as much online research as possible on forums etc (a tip of the hat to this forum in particular for raising my knowledge and awareness) and went in to a local shop in Bloem while I was visiting my bro. 1st vape I tried in the shop, was blown away!! (was an Ego type kit I believe). Clouds of vapour etc and taste - everything which was missing from my previous experimentations!! Right there picked up the kit, a few bottles of flavour, and have not touched an analogue since. Been just over a month (actually a half truth - I tried a drag on a regular from a friend and it seriously made me gag!! Could not believe I found it enjoyable once!!

I thought I would have issues socially - in other words I would want to smoke analogues once everyone around me puffing, but nothing, niks, nada....passed the hurdles (Braai, Pub, etc all types of social occasions and I'm happy to vape away while others smoke.

The benefits so far for just over a month in? Taste is better, sense of smell ditto. Wheezing in chest gone, more energy, sinus cleared up, numbness in leg gone. Wish I had done this much earlier!!

I have had the occasional twinge of "maybe I should try one" but the feeling passes fairly quickly. Honestly never knew that it could be so easy!! I was the last person I thought would stop...

Sorry - long winded first post I know but just wanted to get off my chest...Thanks to all of you for a great forum and all the advice given. It certainly has helped and continues to help me..

Hi @ibanez, most welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing you journey so far. I think many of us, myself included, had more or less the same experience. Glad the forum gave some help. Happy vaping in far off Russia. Don't be a stranger.

Hi @ibanez, most welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing you journey so far. I think many of us, myself included, had more or less the same experience. Glad the forum gave some help. Happy vaping in far off Russia. Don't be a stranger.

Thank Matthee, definitely will be on here a lot. Lots of questions will still arise!!

Welcome Ibanez :) - Goodness me we're going to have 3 European correspondents soon :) keep us informed of the vape madness in mother russia :)

Geen probleem :)

Actually it's catching on quite a bit here, but prices are slightly higher than the US etc

Once I got back to Moscow from Bloem bought an iTaste VV3 and 2 Unitank mini's. iTaste cost around R480 and each unitank around R255 (using a quick currency converter), but same day delivery.

Vaping is slowly catching on, but with cig smoking still allowed in pubs etc loads of people don't have the impetus or inclination to quit. But as I said, slowly it;s getting there...

To every one I missed in the welcome thread... Welcome!
I'm busy with some studies, and a lot of interviews seeing as our company closes it's doors in march..
Hope you all enjoy this wicked forum, and get to know each other soon!

Welcome @BhavZ, @Chop007 (wow, hows that name!) and @ibanez

Loved your story @ibanez. Great for you that you stopped smoking.

Enjoy the forum and your vaping

Back