Introduce Yourselves:

To every one I missed in the welcome thread... Welcome!
I'm busy with some studies, and a lot of interviews seeing as our company closes it's doors in march..
Hope you all enjoy this wicked forum, and get to know each other soon!
@CraftyZA, all the best with the studies and the interviews.

Welcome to everyone, and especially to @BhavZ , @Chop007 and to @ibanez

I may have missed some, sorry if I did, but welcome to all!

Noob here from pretoria. Vaping (EVOD starter kit) now for less than 48 hours. Brought my stinkie consumption down from 40+ to 20 in day 1, and so far down to 7 and bed time is still 8 hours away. Never thought it will be this "almost easy". I've set a target of 3 months to be 100% stinkie free. All I need now is the right juice as these that I vape now is beyond f@#% sleg, gagga etc (Dragon juice USA mix 2.4% & Dragon juice Menthol mix 2.4%). Irrespective of the horrible taste it does help to limit stinkie consumption.

welcome to the vaping world @johanct
you will have so much info here. also juice wise, i am 100% sure that you will hit the right taste eventually. we all had to search and find ;)
read the E liquid review section for starters!

A warm welcome to the forum @johanct. You have come to the right place. Browse around and you will find many options going forward. Then ask away - the only dumb questions around here are the questions not asked. All the best in your vaping journey. There is a vape meet in Jhb on the 1st of Feb, I think. Try to be there - no quicker way to learn the ropes than face to face with other vapers.

Noob here from pretoria. Vaping (EVOD starter kit) now for less than 48 hours. Brought my stinkie consumption down from 40+ to 20 in day 1, and so far down to 7 and bed time is still 8 hours away. Never thought it will be this "almost easy". I've set a target of 3 months to be 100% stinkie free. All I need now is the right juice as these that I vape now is beyond f@#% sleg, gagga etc (Dragon juice USA mix 2.4% & Dragon juice Menthol mix 2.4%). Irrespective of the horrible taste it does help to limit stinkie consumption.
Hi Johan, welcome to the forums! I am happy you started your vaping journey and I am confident that we can set you up with something much more to your tastes :) You can do it!

Thanks Mikey, I'm sure I will get all the info on this site.

Hi @johanct , welcome and congrats on that step! Get yourself some 10ml juices and experiment, you will find it a lot easier to stop completely than you think :) The moment i started vaping i immediately stopped smoking and never looked back!

Once again welcome and i hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Thanks Smokyg, Just waiting for Oupa to settle down with new family member and I will get all the sample juices I can lay my hands on

Thanks Smokyg, Just waiting for Oupa to settle down with new family member and I will get all the sample juices I can lay my hands on
Thats a great idea! You can also order some juice from vapeking until oupa is settled in again.

Will follow link and confirm attendance in advance if I can make it in time from Pretoria.

Welcome to all the new guys :) The forum is growing faster by the day i see, awesome stuff :)

Welcome @johanct and well done on starting your vaping journey.

I also could not believe how easily i cut down on real cigs in my first week. Took me 9 days to stop real cigs altogether. So your 3 month target is very generous. I got off real cigs with the Twisp devices and their juices. Use it less nowadays but still have a soft spot for it and use it as a portable device mainly for going out etc.

As for juices i do believe this is very important. I also had my fair share of horrible ones. You have to try them out patiently. So far ive tried about 40 different ones and have found about 5 that i really like. Its a slow process. But take it slow and enjoy the journey!

Thank Silver 1. This is really encouraging - do you mind sharing the 5 you refer to?

Hello Everyone,

I met most of you at the vape meet already and after a lot of convincing from you guys I decided to join the Forum.

My name is Michelle and I'm addicted to Vaping :)

I work for Imperial Cargo as a Admin Controller. I live with @Smokyg in Benoni. I've been smoke free for 26days.
I was not a smoker for a long time, a year and half thanks to @Smokyg. Also the reason I'm a vaper so Yay. No more disgusting smokes for me!

Nice to meet all of you.

welcome to all the noobs. enjoy your vaping journey

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Welcome Michelle. The lot you met at the Jhb meet is the bad lot. The really cool ones are down here in the Cape:D. Thank you so much for all the photos. Hope you enjoy the forum - we do. Happy vaping.

Welcome Michelle. The lot you met at the Jhb meet is the bad lot. The really cool ones are down here in the Cape:D. Thank you so much for all the photos. Hope you enjoy the forum - we do. Happy vaping.
haha, well we will have to make a plan to have a Cape Town vape meet then :)

Back