Introduce Yourselves:

@Mickey has been giving you some good advice imo, I concur on the Vision Spinner (1300 mAh) or one of the Twists (1100 mAh) and for sure on the Protank Mini.

Thanks Matthee! Order placed with Vapeking! Sitting in my driveway waiting for the delivery now. :)

Welcome to all the new members! Hope you have a great experience on the forum.

@Xero - good luck for trying to stop the stinkies completely. Let us know how it goes. I found I had quite a few cravings for a "real cig" in the first week after switching completely but that passed.

@Plbartie - you need a good starter kit and there are good ones available. Although i agree that Twisp is expensive, i think they have good juices and Twisp got me off real cigs. Use it less nowadays mainly just as a portable device when going out.

@Rob Fisher - well done on your achievement. Stopping real cigs is a bigger achievement than most of us realise, even though we were smokers. We tend to forget. As for your device lasting a fishing trip, do you carry a spare fully charged battery?

@mohamed - welcome. Know exactly what you mean. I still sometimes miss my morning real cig with my cup of coffee. I think the answer may be in trying to get a more intense vape. Something maybe with more flavour and throat hit. Im not the experienced one in this regard so other people should comment here, but maybe a well set up dripper is a good thing to cure your morning cig crave

Good luck, may the vaping forces be with us all ;-)

@Rob Fisher - well done on your achievement. Stopping real cigs is a bigger achievement than most of us realise, even though we were smokers. We tend to forget. As for your device lasting a fishing trip, do you carry a spare fully charged battery?

Thanks Silver1! I take 3 fully charged Twisps on the boat and normally use two of them on a full days fishing! I've just ordered a Vision Spinner (1300 mAh) and the Protank Mini.

@Rob Fisher - I have a Pro Tank Mini II (V2) and love it, have tried it on a Spinner (1300mah and 650mah) and love it. Out of the few tanks that I have tried (Shooter, Evod, Pro Tank 1, Rev Tank Mini, i30s) the Mini II really enhances the flavour. One thing I have noticed though is that once the Mini II touches your lips, its kinda hard to put down ;)

Thanks Silver1! I take 3 fully charged Twisps on the boat and normally use two of them on a full days fishing! I've just ordered a Vision Spinner (1300 mAh) and the Protank Mini.

Hi Rob, thats good, so they all loaded with juice as well. Giving you ample juice and charge for a day.

As i said before i also have the twisp and coincidentally, am also using a Protank Mini with a vision Spinner 1300 mah. Love it. Great flavour. Not much juice capacity (about the same as the Twisp). Also find it doesnt give the vapour condensation problem in the mouthpiece like the Twisp does.

Just some pointers from my experiences using the Protank mini (version 2)
- if the flavour tastes a bit metallic, swap the metal driptip that comes with it for a plastic one. I have done that and it solved the problem for me. I prefer plastic driptips, not just on this unit
- when you take the mini apart to clean or to change the coil, be careful you dont lose the o ring. One of the o rings comes out when you remove the glass tank. Do it carefully on a desk so you dont lose it without knowing ;-)

To me, the Protank mini (version 2) is a great device with great reliability and flavour. Been using mine daily for about 2 months. Enjoy

Also find it doesnt give the vapour condensation problem in the mouthpiece like the Twisp does.

That's great news Silver1! It's the one thing that puts me over the edge with the Twisp! :-(

It looks like the forum advice I have gotten has been spot on! It looks like this vaping could become a hobby!

You said it Rob!

Do share your experience of these with us once you have tried them, @Rob Fisher in the driveway - oh no, at the gate now!

Welcome to all the new members! Hope you have a great experience on the forum.

@Xero - good luck for trying to stop the stinkies completely. Let us know how it goes. I found I had quite a few cravings for a "real cig" in the first week after switching completely but that passed.

@Plbartie - you need a good starter kit and there are good ones available. Although i agree that Twisp is expensive, i think they have good juices and Twisp got me off real cigs. Use it less nowadays mainly just as a portable device when going out.

@mohamed - welcome. Know exactly what you mean. I still sometimes miss my morning real cig with my cup of coffee. I think the answer may be in trying to get a more intense vape. Something maybe with more flavour and throat hit. Im not the experienced one in this regard so other people should comment here, but maybe a well set up dripper is a good thing to cure your morning cig crave

Good luck, may the vaping forces be with us all ;-)

Thanks @ silver one just got in some hangsen deluxe tobacco 18 mg aswell as some ry4 also hangsen .im sure this will assist with the craving since i normaly vaped 12 mg .and both are tasting incredible thus far getting the rough edge i was craving from stinkies.and flavour is top notch

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Hi guys mohammed hera from nylstroom/modimolle in limpopo

Off the analogs for a month now
Using ego t with ce5
Looking for a better unit and e juice at good price
Thanks
Have a vaping good day

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

welcome to every new member! I notice that there is now a steady acceleration....which is gr8.

btw, we just hit the 200 member mark!

Hi guys mohammed hera from nylstroom/modimolle in limpopo

Off the analogs for a month now
Using ego t with ce5
Looking for a better unit and e juice at good price
Thanks
Have a vaping good day

Welcome @mbera - enjoy the forum. Its a great place! There are many vaping units you could try. Check out the retailers on the forum in the retailers section.

Thanks will do

Most welcome, @mbera. You will forever have the distinction of being the 200th member on this forum! A new landmark for us. Yes, please browse around at your leisure. I you have any queries, do not hesitate to ask. The only dumb questions are the questions not asked. Happy vaping.

@Rob Fisher glad you made it. Ecigssa.co.za is an Awesome board with awesome members. The guys have given you great advice, Heather has two spinners and mini II's. I bought Brian a mini II this week as well. It does gurgle every now and then, but is loads better than the bigger kanger tanks I have tried. Only problem I have with the mini's is having to refill regularly because the tank is a tad too small for my needs. Just shout if you need any help when your parcel arrives.

That was the Sigelei VMAX telescopic that I bought from @JacV who had bought a few extra when he was in China. Not sure if you will find them locally, but I'm sure some of the more experienced members/retailers will recommend suitable alternatives for you. IMHO Key features to look out for is battery life and being able to adjust voltage/wattage.

Back