Introduce Yourselves:

will follow up :) they normally deliver by 11:00am the latest but I will check with them

Wazzup everyone? New to the forum, but been vaping awhile. Not yet big into all the mods and coil building, but isn't that why you have good buddies? I'm keeping busy at the moment with budgets at work, but will participate every chance I get. Finally placed an order on a mech and Kayfun, but going to let go of the recently purchased Ithaka.

Welcome @Hotti. Enjoy the forum. Its a great place. Was good to meet you at the vape meet, although we didnt get a chance to chat too much, was too much coil building and tasting and nic buzz recovering going on ;-)

Welcome to all the newcomers. Folks are joining at a rapid rate. I don't even get a chance to post welcome messages before someone else joins its exciting seeing this little community grow.

Wazzup everyone? New to the forum, but been vaping awhile. Not yet big into all the mods and coil building, but isn't that why you have good buddies? I'm keeping busy at the moment with budgets at work, but will participate every chance I get. Finally placed an order on a mech and Kayfun, but going to let go of the recently purchased Ithaka.
Welcome @Hotti ! Hope you enjoy the forum!

OOPS, have inadvertently deleted your post @TS_INC - sorry thought I was deleting the ones you removed from public view. Please post again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi there guys, my name is Bradley and I'm from CPT

Currently a 3rd year student @ Stellenbosch University

Was told about the forum by my buddy Prodical so decided to join

Started vaping in July 2013 with an EVOD kit and now I'm currently with a SVD and Unitank or 30s.

Happy to be apart of the forum :)

Hi there guys, my name is Bradley and I'm from CPT

Currently a 3rd year student @ Stellenbosch University

Was told about the forum by my buddy Prodical so decided to join

Started vaping in July 2013 with an EVOD kit and now I'm currently with a SVD and Unitank or 30s.

Happy to be apart of the forum :)
Thanks Bradley.

No prob, mistakes happen.

Heard about the vape meet but I'm unfortunately away with fam that day.

Would have loved to join

Welcome to all have fun. "Ask the right questions and you will get the right answers :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back