Introduce Yourselves:

Hey peeps. Reinhardt here! Loving this forum. I started vaping on a whim with dem Greensmoke about 7 weeks ago, refilling the cartridges till it looked like a chewed up bic pen lol. Very glad I did because it gave me a taste of the possibilities of vaping. Since then I've been watching a lot of Phill Busardo's vids and I'm about 3 weeks into my SVD. I'm thoroughly impressed with this device but I'm looking for a stealthier option. Possibly the single 18350 setup with a Protank 2 Mini. I'm using an iClear 30 atm so I'm quite exited to get my hands on a Protank 3 or Aerotank or Aspire Nautilus ect sometime in the future. Peace and cheers!

This stealthiest most would be a dripper on a mod. But if you still using tanks then something like this works nicely for me
je9unuja.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hey peeps. Reinhardt here! Loving this forum. I started vaping on a whim with dem Greensmoke about 7 weeks ago, refilling the cartridges till it looked like a chewed up bic pen lol. Very glad I did because it gave me a taste of the possibilities of vaping. Since then I've been watching a lot of Phill Busardo's vids and I'm about 3 weeks into my SVD. I'm thoroughly impressed with this device but I'm looking for a stealthier option. Possibly the single 18350 setup with a Protank 2 Mini. I'm using an iClear 30 atm so I'm quite exited to get my hands on a Protank 3 or Aerotank or Aspire Nautilus ect sometime in the future. Peace and cheers!
Most welcome Reinhardt. Way to go. Happy vaping.

Hi All, My Name is Rayaan aka Pappi. I have been Vaping for just under 4 years now and Loving every minute of it. Currently my devices are an Evic with Various Heads, Nemesis with RSST RBA, iTaste VV and 2013 Mod with a Dripper RBA. i have some standard 900 and 1300 Batteries as well but my closest device is the Nemesis. there's just something about the mods that hits my spot ... i mix my own Liquids and basically have a lab where my kitchen used to be ... thanks Pappi

Hi All, My Name is Rayaan aka Pappi. I have been Vaping for just under 4 years now and Loving every minute of it. Currently my devices are an Evic with Various Heads, Nemesis with RSST RBA, iTaste VV and 2013 Mod with a Dripper RBA. i have some standard 900 and 1300 Batteries as well but my closest device is the Nemesis. there's just something about the mods that hits my spot ... i mix my own Liquids and basically have a lab where my kitchen used to be ... thanks Pappi

Welcome again

I need tips on how to convince HRH that a corner of the kitchen needs to be a vape lab. I have to pack away everything or else.....

@CVS can confirm I still get interrogated to this day lol so my response is normally I will go back to smoking cigarettes then ... Seems to quiet them down lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome @Pappi. Wow, you have been off the stinkies for a looong time - congratulations - that is no mean achievement. So what is your favourite DIY juice at this time? We could use some DIY expertise here, some of the guys are microwaving their juices to steep them!

Welcome @Pappi. Wow, you have been off the stinkies for a looong time - congratulations - that is no mean achievement. So what is your favourite DIY juice at this time? We could use some DIY expertise here, some of the guys are microwaving their juices to steep them!
@Zodiac can tell you a story of juice and the microwave lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

this is his lab section in the kitchen.
then we have him vaping some fresh lemon juice lol
eqyme2u6.jpg

a8utusav.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to all the new members, @Reinvanhardt , @Pappi and any others i may have missed. Enjoy the forum! It's a great place indeed.

Big welcome to all the new people who joined the forum.
Hope you enjoy the forum and please, ask away!

Welcome all.. Some awesome peeps here with loads of knowledge.. Have fun

Speed steeping is what i used to do but its not as good as steeping with time ... i let my tobacco juices steep for 2 weeks before i even touch them. Microwave im not to sure about, i tried it once for like 4sec and the results didnt change much, apart from the bottle coming out deformed ...

Welcome all who is new to the forum! Hope you enjoy the ride with us! :D So many new people joining up! Its awesome seeing the forum grow! :D

Hi, I'm an IT Consultant and enjoy Tech. I started vaping last year. I enjoy building coils and messing with my vape gear.

Welcome @William. Looking forward to meeting you Saturday and to seeing pictures of your coil creations. I'm loving the triple twisted coils lately. Happy vaping.

Back