Introduce Yourselves:

Hi everybody . Im andro . Based in cape town . Been vaping for a while but always open to learn more things .
Current setup for everyday use is twisp clearo and evic with short battery and tank .
I ve been in other ecig forum before ( and currently ) but i just discover this local one yesterday .
Keep up the good work .

Welcome @andro Nice to have another Capetonian around.

Lots of great info here, especially local info.

I would love to but i m a tattoo artist and i work in canal walk so sat and sun are the busiest days for me.
Will try to make it for the next one

Welcome @William, hope u enjoy the forum!

Welcome @andro, nice avatar pic. Enjoy the forum, its a great place.

Hi I am Shamy, damm have tried to stop smoking tobacco sticks for 20 years and needed to give up 19 years and 364 days ago, but damm its hard. Have been vaping for the last 3 weeks, and not a smoke till then. Using ego T and CE5, okay, but gather I will get a better experience with some high end stuff. Thinking of upgrading to an EVOD and also looking at a starter mechanical with a kanger 3 tank, hence looking for a Vamo V5. So far the experience is all good, and enjoying it. Was on Marlboro Gold, so if anyone one knows anything close, please let me know.

Welcome to the forum and community @Shamy

Loads of great info here to answer any questions you may have on vaping.

Been a while since I have posted, but welcome to all the new comers!! All I really want to say is this, "The more the merrier" and in the case of this forum, there can be no truer axiom than that.

Happy vaping!!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi I am Shamy, damm have tried to stop smoking tobacco sticks for 20 years and needed to give up 19 years and 364 days ago, but damm its hard. Have been vaping for the last 3 weeks, and not a smoke till then. Using ego T and CE5, okay, but gather I will get a better experience with some high end stuff. Thinking of upgrading to an EVOD and also looking at a starter mechanical with a kanger 3 tank, hence looking for a Vamo V5. So far the experience is all good, and enjoying it. Was on Marlboro Gold, so if anyone one knows anything close, please let me know.
Most welcome to the forum, @Shamy. Vamo V5 or Innokin SVD are both good options for electronic VV/VW mods and the Kanger Protank works well on those. Happy vaping.

Welcome @Shamy - enjoy the forum.

Congrats on your stopping smoking. That is a great achievement!

Hi Zeki, warm welcome! What do you resell and where are you situated?

Howzit Zeki welcome to forum. Glad you finally joined us.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Back