Introduce Yourselves:

even i started on a mates spare semi broken twisp. whilst i might not like their prices at least it's made up for by the number of people it gets into vaping

Welcome @Allan
This is a great place and congrats on your switch to vaping.

I also started on Twisp and it got me off smoking real cigs. Always grateful for that. I still have my Twisp devices and use them occasionally. I do like their liquids but i have found that their liquids taste best in their devices and other liquids dont generally taste as good in the Twisp.

I agree that Twisp liquids are expensive and there is limited variety.

I agree with @Rob Fisher's suggestion on the Vapour Mountain juice. Many of their juices are fantastic and well priced.

But get an alternative device to try out the new juices. Decide what you want and do some research. E.g. Do you want a more intense vape than Twisp or a bigger tank or is it just cheaper liquids you are after. Browsing thr ecig reviews and asking questions on the forum will save you a lot of time and money.

Hi all,

Nice community here, it's been 2 weeks since I started vaping, and moved off the Winston Reds. Started off with the ego's and recently got a MVP which I'm loving, but now I want a VTR. :p

As a smoker of 28 years I've been amazed at the journey so far, it's been very exciting for me. Thanks for all the knowledge I have already gleamed on here so far. And I look forward to sharing some experiences from my side as I acquire them myself.

@Matthee thanks man. I'm on a mission now to convert all my mates.:rolleyes:

Welcome @Alex - great, between you and Rob the whole of SA will be converted in no time

^^^ What she said:D welcome, welcome.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi guys
Completely new to the ecig scene, i've been looking through the forums, seems like a great community here, glad to be a part of it :)

Howdy Darkwing

Welcome to all the new vapers - you have found the right place for sure

Welcome @Alex and @Darkwing

All the best with your vaping!!

This is a great place. Enjoy

Welcome @Darkwing , you're correct in your observation, I highly doubt it that you will find a more helpful and friendly bunch on any other forum.

Welcome to all the newcomers, hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi everyone thank you for adding me on this forum. My story is somewhat different than everyone else. I did quit smoking a long time ago but still had cravings for the stinkys and the cravings did not go away over the years. It was a decision to stop due to health problems associated with smoking analogs like eg diabetes and asthma. I have a friend that introduced me to a twisp. He rides his bike and vapes a twist on the go. So I did try it and it was great and I got myself also one a month ago. I did stop the cravings and I was satisfied. But after 2 weeks with the twisp and experiencing a lot of difficulties like leaking, burnt coils and expensive liquid within two weeks I did start to search the internet to find out if I can get some advice and help. I did turn to twisp headquarter but they had a lot of storys and had a lame excuse for everything I had to say. So needles to say I didn't get help. That's when I found this forum and already it covered 90 percent of all my questions just by reading all the threads and posts. What a awakening I had, the info was spot on and I think potential Vapors must read the forum posts first before buying anything. Thanks a million for all the great advice from everybody it is highly appreciated. Kind regards.

What a awakening I had, the info was spot on and I think potential Vapors must read the forum posts first before buying anything. Thanks a million for all the great advice from everybody it is highly appreciated.

100% Spot On Shadowvapor!

Most welcome @Shadowvapor. Glad you found the forum, and some useful info on it as well. For the remaining 10 % - shoot your questions when you are ready. We are here to help and be helped. Happy vaping.

Welcome to you @Shadowvapor glad we could be of assistance :) good knowledgeable bunch of people here who are always willing to help :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Hi all, i've been lurking on this forum for a while now and think its awesome, really like the community feel and team spirit, not to mention reams and reams of useful info. i actually took time to work it out today and ive been vaping for 14 months now, although it was a good couple of months after that that i fully switched over. started with a twisp, that didn't last long, moved on to egos and t2s, and the story goes on . At the mo im using mvp/nautilus/aerotank combo for the most part and i have a couple of mech mods, an igo-l and igo-w rbas . I put off coil building for ages and just relied on friends but have finally, finally taken the plunge. Oh and im based in Cape Town !!
Thanks for an amazing forum

Back