Introduce Yourselves:

Hi guys, all the way from sunny (most of the time) Durban.

Been vaping for about 2 years now, finally decided mustered up the courage to stop being a spectator and start participating in the forums.

I started off my vaping journey with a kangertech Evod setup and protank mini 3. Man, what a long way we have come since those days. Charging up the 650mah battery, filling up the 1.6ml tank and living the dream.
I remember building micro coils for these bad boys, and if you get it right... It makes all the difference in the world.

View attachment 47027

Last week I put down my old-faithful and bought a Kangertech Topbox mini and Velocity RDA. Whoa. Is this what I've been missing out on? We truly have come along way. Love that I can switch out batteries when its low, and top fill makes life so convenient, no more getting the paper towels out to clean the mess after filling.

Initially I had my eye on the Kanger subox mini, but was jealous of the Evic mini with its temperature control features. Once Kanger released the Topbox mini 75W TC, I knew I had to have it... what can I say, I'm a Kangertech fan.

View attachment 47029

Every so often, the old Evod catches the corner of my eye and I cant help but reminisce about the good times we had... She'll always be the one that got away...

Welcome to the forum @Scorpion_8900
Thanks for the super intro post. Loved the pics. That Evod in the first pic is a humble yet mighty device indeed!
Enjoy your stay and all the best for the new gear

Attention new members

For those of you based near JHB, please take note of the upcoming ECIGSSA JHB vape meet that will be held on Sat 5 March 2016 in Sandton
. (this Saturday)

It's a great opportunity to meet other vapers, try out loads of gear and juices and have a good time. You can also meet some experienced vapers and get help with your coils or advice on anything that you need help on.

It's free to attend, just RSVP with the blue button on the first post at the following thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-5-march-2016.t18626/

There are going to be some fabulous prizes on the day. And some great vendors...

And an awesome cloud blowing competition. If you haven't seen one before, you will probably be quite impressed.

Looking forward to meeting you there. Come say hello. You will meet several members of the Admin and Mod team and loads of enthusiastic friendly vapers. Some will be travelling from far. Don't miss it. It's going to be tons of fun!

JHB vape meet logo 2b.jpg

image-jpg.39291

Hi,

For the last two years I have been lurking in the shadows, forever in hiding. It all began when i embarked on a quest for vapeyness:wait:, I aquired my first device from the lands of Twisp. It served me well for a while, until I discovered the secret scroll of vaping enlightenment :OOOOOOO:! I've been searching for months, flying through pen shaped devices and BVC heads, to a plume Veil Clone and an AnyVape VMW 80W! But the war against the evil deathsticks was not without consequence, my ally, the VMW was no more... For a week I've been avoiding the deathstick ambushes, their temptations were powerful, I may have lost a battle or 2 and filled my lungs with their corruption. It seemed that all was lost:rain:, until one day I came across a golden chest, and within it was my salvation! A Joyetech cuboid, a beast well recognized in all the lands. We now continue on our journey, blowing the clouds of a dragon (If dragons vaped), enjoying the sweet bliss of high VG juice and dual 22AWG coils! Where will this journey take us? Who knows... but our next stop is temperature control mountain !!!

Its a really great to have finally joined the forums, you guys have been really helpful and have a plethora of information! Its really awesome to finally be a part of the community:rock:.

Hi,

For the last two years I have been lurking in the shadows, forever in hiding. It all began when i embarked on a quest for vapeyness:wait:, I aquired my first device from the lands of Twisp. It served me well for a while, until I discovered the secret scroll of vaping enlightenment :OOOOOOO:! I've been searching for months, flying through pen shaped devices and BVC heads, to a plume Veil Clone and an AnyVape VMW 80W! But the war against the evil deathsticks was not without consequence, my ally, the VMW was no more... For a week I've been avoiding the deathstick ambushes, their temptations were powerful, I may have lost a battle or 2 and filled my lungs with their corruption. It seemed that all was lost:rain:, until one day I came across a golden chest, and within it was my salvation! A Joyetech cuboid, a beast well recognized in all the lands. We now continue on our journey, blowing the clouds of a dragon (If dragons vaped), enjoying the sweet bliss of high VG juice and dual 22AWG coils! Where will this journey take us? Who knows... but our next stop is temperature control mountain !!!

Its a really great to have finally joined the forums, you guys have been really helpful and have a plethora of information! Its really awesome to finally be a part of the community:rock:.
So well written. I had a big smile on my face. Welcome!!

Hi,

Welcome @KryoniK ... Thanks for that awesome intro!

afternoon guys,
im a new vaper been off the cigs for a few years now but every now and then i get that craving so instead of going back to the cigs i thought i would give vaping a try so im a very new vaper on the scene. i come from Durban, my current build is a very basic one actually oyu could label it a beginners buid im using a twisp claero.

Hi ladies and gents. I'm a total newbie in the truest sense of the word. Still on the stinkies and looking to switch over. Got a cool intro and some info courtesy of @Wyvern and @GlacieredPyro (I actually joined him at the Vape Meet today). I'm officially convinced that my vaping journey begins now (well, hopefully I'll have a cool starter kit before the end of next week).

Welcome saint_dee I'm also new here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi ladies and gents. I'm a total newbie in the truest sense of the word. Still on the stinkies and looking to switch over. Got a cool intro and some info courtesy of @Wyvern and @GlacieredPyro (I actually joined him at the Vape Meet today). I'm officially convinced that my vaping journey begins now (well, hopefully I'll have a cool starter kit before the end of next week).
Most welcome to the forum. All the best with your vaping journey. Keep us updated please. Happy vaping.

@Saint_Dee Yay welcome babes!!! Told you it would be for you!!!! Welcome Super deeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Welcome Saint_Dee. You won't be sorry once you make the switch completely.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi Saint_Dee... I've only been off the stinkies for a short time and I've tried quitting a couple times before. Stay strong and enjoy the vaping goodness. Welcome to the forum!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning all,

My name is Ruan and I Vape :dance:!

Nice to find a site with so much information and insights into the vaping scene.

I am using an eLeaf iStick 100w mod with a Griffin tank. Favorite juices - Lungbrewery's Reaper and Ruthless Jungle Fever.

Good morning all,

Nice to find a site with so much information and insights into the vaping scene.

I am using an eLeaf iStick 100w mod with a Griffin tank. Favorite juices - Lungbrewery's Reaper and Ruthless Jungle Fever.

Hi ruan

Welcome the forum :)

Good morning all,

Hello there @ruan5 Welcome to this super site. Enjoy your stay....

Your setup sounds great! What's your next purchase? ...lol.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Still getting used to the tank setup... however the juice consumption has me looking at the DIY kits. Otherwise I think it can become quite expensive on juice

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

Just joined up. Vape occasionally. Figured it would be better than the hubbly and the odd cigarette when going out.

Been trolling the site for a bit for info and massive amounts of it... so thank you for that!!!

Got hooked up by a friend: Cuboid mod, TFV4 mini tank and just trying out juice to see what I like and don't. Donts: desserts are not all that great!!

Welcome @Reaper2JZ

Nice equipment, you have. I am in the same boat, don't like desserts. More a tobacco, coffee, citrus guy

My name is alex I'm currently vaping orion and paulies at the moment I'm vaping on a nebox and an istick 100w. I'm thinking about buying an rx 200 at the end of the month. Very nice to meet you all ☺

Back