Joyetech eGrip Review

Vapington

Northern Craft Vapes
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
JOYETECH EGRIP REVIEW & FIRST LOOK

Hey guys

So I got my eGrip this morning from eCiggies. Was an impulse buy I must be honest haha. Anyways lets get to the first look:

The packaging is typical Joyetech, very nicely done. Almost Apple-like box and inside you will find your device, a spare coil head, a key tool for airflow and unscrewing the atty base, charger and some manuals booklets.

Wow this device is tiny! I think its the same height as the iStick but slightly wider to accommodate its built-in clearomizer which holds 3.6ml of juice. It has what seems to be an aluminium body that looks quite sturdy and well built. It also has some nice weight to it which I like. Getting juice into it is simple, either unscrew the base and pour in or utilize the fill holes in the side of device.

Now how does it vape? Actually very well! It has nice airflow - similar to nautilus in draw (wide open). Which is fine for a device of this nature. Vapor production is not bad for a clearo, again comparable to nautilus mini. Flavour is surprisingly good, I wouldn's say its as good as the BVC coil heads but ain't far off, better than kangers coils definitely. Eciggies will be stocking the replacement coil heads shortly. They are dual coil heads.

I cannot comment on battery life or daily use yet but I will update this after a week or so !

Here are some pics to compare sizes to some devices:

Next to an IPV2 and Aerotank Turbo :
IMG_2014111826458.jpg IMG_2014111818748.jpg

Overall thoughts and first impressions so far:

Awesome looking device that feels sturdy and well built. Its so tiny and fits in the hand quite nicely - would be perfect for ladies as it looks great and is petite but not to say guys cant use it! As an On-the-Go device for me so far its great, I get a good vape and it will fit in any pocket with ease. No leaks so far - had a gurgle at first but noticed I had poured liquid down the middle tube lol. Used it at 20W for a bit and no dry hits at all but we will see how that goes over time.

So if you looking for an easy and small setup that vapes well this is certainly worth a look! Obviously an iStick and mAN will be great too. Its not going to blow your socks off though, its simply a great starter device or like me looking for a small sexy run around mod.

Price: R780.00 from eCiggies.co.za

Hey guys

So I got my eGrip this morning from eCiggies. Was an impulse buy I must be honest haha. Anyways lets get to the first look:

The packaging is typical Joyetech, very nicely done. Almost Apple-like box and inside you will find your device, a spare coil head, a key tool for airflow and unscrewing the atty base, charger and some manuals booklets.

Wow this device is tiny! I think its the same height as the iStick but slightly wider to accommodate its built-in clearomizer which holds 3.6ml of juice. It has what seems to be an aluminium body that looks quite sturdy and well built. It also has some nice weight to it which I like. Getting juice into it is simple, either unscrew the base and pour in or utilize the fill holes in the side of device.

Now how does it vape? Actually very well! It has nice airflow - similar to nautilus in draw (wide open). Which is fine for a device of this nature. Vapor production is not bad for a clearo, again comparable to nautilus mini. Flavour is surprisingly good, I wouldn's say its as good as the BVC coil heads but ain't far off, better than kangers coils definitely. Eciggies will be stocking the replacement coil heads shortly. They are dual coil heads.

I cannot comment on battery life or daily use yet but I will update this after a week or so !

View attachment 15632 View attachment 15633

Awesome looking device that feels sturdy and well built. Its so tiny and fits in the hand quite nicely - would be perfect for ladies as it looks great and is petite but not to say guys cant use it! As an On-the-Go device for me so far its great, I get a good vape and it will fit in any pocket with ease. No leaks so far - had a gurgle at first but noticed I had poured liquid down the middle tube lol. Used it at 20W for a bit and no dry hits at all but we will see how that goes over time.

So if you looking for an easy and small setup that vapes well this is certainly worth a look! Obviously an iStick and mAN will be great too. Its not going to blow your socks off though, its simply a great starter device or like me looking for a small sexy run around mod.

Thanks. I have had to stop the impulse to buy one several time, now you go and do this!:D

Thanks. I have had to stop the impulse to buy one several time, now you go and do this!:D

I actually had one in my shopping cart and was about to check out when someone at work came to me for advice on what to buy.
So i promptly recommended the e-grip. Now i can just try his when it gets here 8--)

Hey guys

View attachment 15632 View attachment 15633

Thank you for the review:)
...But now I also want a eGrip :banghead: :rofl:

Well after using it most of the day i can confirm it is on par with the Nautilus mini in all aspects. Same flavour, same airflow its awesome. Now the only gripe so far has been the odd gurgle here and there only on first pull - could be bcos i filled from bottom instead of through juice hole dont know if that would make a diff lol. But other than that if you like nautilus mini then you will love this. And loving the size of it soooo small! To all of you ti kering on whether to buy or not - BUY!

Well after using it most of the day i can confirm it is on par with the Nautilus mini in all aspects. Same flavour, same airflow its awesome. Now the only gripe so far has been the odd gurgle here and there only on first pull - could be bcos i filled from bottom instead of through juice hole dont know if that would make a diff lol. But other than that if you like nautilus mini then you will love this. And loving the size of it soooo small! To all of you ti kering on whether to buy or not - BUY!

So i've never tried the nautilus mini (have been a believer of the mPT3) but have been keen to try it. But if the egrip's VTF is on par with the nauti mini with bvc coils then this would be a better option to go for.

Can any other nautilus mini fans comment once they have or if they plan to try the egrip? this would definitely help in my decision making.

I know that having a tank you can screw onto any battery seems like it would make more sense, but i'm more into drippers and coil building now, and simply need a device that i can load my adv in when on the go, and not have to sacrifice too much flavour and experience.

Thanks for the comments and feedback @Vapington
It's on my "To buy" list - just would like to have a toot on it at the Vape Meet to assess the tightness of the draw.
I like my draw a bit tighter - like the second smallest hole on the Nautilus Mini
According to SilverBear, the eGrip's tightest is comparable to the next size up airhole on the Nautilus Mini.
Probably me just being a bit too fussy
Lol

Having used most coils on the market and thoroughly used both BVCs and kangers coils I can confidently say the eGrip coils are on par with BVCs and superior to kangers offerings. I have the same juice in my aerotank turbo, nautilus and eGrip and both mAN and eGrip are the same and aerotank lagging on flavour but more vapour - although it is a turbo so thats a given.

Filling from the bottom would result in the gurgle on the first few pulls, but why use the base to fill when you have the convinient fill hole under the flip up fill door, this just makes it so easy and quick to fill, the other benefit is that you will fit more into the tank when using the fill hole.

Glad you are loving your e-Grip, because I absolutely love mine.

Filling from the bottom would result in the gurgle on the first few pulls, but why use the base to fill when you have the convinient fill hole under the flip up fill door, this just makes it so easy and quick to fill, the other benefit is that you will fit more into the tank when using the fill hole.

Glad you are loving your e-Grip, because I absolutely love mine.
Haha Thanks for clearing that for me - I dont have a needle tip bottle but I have some skinny plastic ones I will try :)

JT-eGrip.jpg
I've been on the outlook for a stealth device for quite some time. When I first saw the picture and description posted by @Silverbear, my initial impression was; this is it; an All-in-one Stealth Device! But I was still a bit skeptical, perceiving it as another “cheap-and-nasty-made-in-a-hell-of-a-hurry-in-china” gimmick, and I'm not a fan of electronic regulating devices either. After watching a couple of reviews on you-tube and a few positive posts on ECF, I went to Eciggies to buy one - out of stock :-(.

I remembered I'd already place an order for e-juice with Vapour Mountain a couple of days ago - one e-mail and order was confirmed for the last one (silver finish). On my way to the bush I received a call from @Oupa and in short; he explained that there is a small scuff mark on the device and want my confirmation if I still want it. “For sure”! I replied, and he said that he will include 5 extra coil heads free of charge due to the small scuff mark. Now hopefully @Oupa is not going to read the next paragraph :eek:.

On my return with my over-sized liver :sick:, I opened the iPhone style packaging and saw the tiny scuff mark. As usual with all new vape gear I popped the whole thing into the ultrasonic bath (excluding the coil head and built-in battery that I had to desolder) to get rid of any leftover machine oils and the potential odd sticked pube. After the 30-minute cycle and some forced air drying, I couldn't find the small scuffed mark (to this day its gone) – most probably it was just some accumulated dust particles? :rock:

The eGrip is heavier than it looks and for sure doesn't feel like a typical Joyetech device. It's a complete "rethink" out-of-the-box mod. This is a device that fits in the palm of most people’s hands; fully concealed excluding the OEM drip-tip.

I set about dismantling the eGrip as much as it could be dismantled, which isn’t all that much actually, and learned that there are just a few moving parts. The rest was pretty evident just by looking at the guts. The way its designed makes replacing the coil about as easy as can be, even if your tank is full of e-juice, it’s a snap to lift out the coil and replace it. Unscrew, lift off, replace coil, screw back on, allow coil to saturate and vape (or if you in a hurry; block the air hole with your finger and suck a proper toot).

Filling the eGrip is just a matter of lifting the lid on the side of the device and choosing the larger of the two holes that lie underneath the flap - I prefer to fill from the bottom though. The volume capacity is quite large for such a small device – 3.6ml (spec), 3.7ml (actual measured), more than you would expect by just looking at it.

If your choice of e-juice comes with a glass eyedropper you’re going to have a problem with filling the tank through the small hole - a blunt needle, or a plastic needle nose tip on a bottle would work much easier if you choose to fill from the side.

Charging the internal battery is a simple matter of attaching the USB cable that comes with the eGrip and plugging it into the supplied Joyetech wall adapter or the USB port of your computer ... and you can vape whilst charging.

The drip tip has a thick, tight fitting o-ring that snaps into place and is so secure that if you wanted to, you could carry it around by gripping the tip. It’s a standard 510 drip-tip and replaceable with whatever you like.

After several minutes use, I had to double check my e-juice if it isn't some High-VG because it was pumping out the clouds big time - you will not win a cloud blowing competition, but will definitely impress.

The performance still amazes me, and the new coil head developed by Joyetech does an excellent job flavor-wise. The battery life is impressive for a 1500mAh, but it still isn’t enough to draw me away from my PV, the Reo (I tried not to compare to my PV as its two totally different concepts).

The eGrip coil head is the new so called CS Head. It was made especially for the eGrip and it’s rated at 1.5ohms. Some simple Ohms law calculations show that to obtain the VW range of 8 to 20W, the electronic regulations should pump out 3.5 to 5.5V (measured and confirmed on the scope). For those that want to know, the PWM switching frequency is close to 50kHz, thus you won't experience any "rattle snake" effect.

I can write all I want about the eGrip, it’s size, it’s battery life, it’s design, whatever, but the heart of the device, the thing that gives the eGrip its life is the CS Coil Head and the small elongated vapor chamber.

Being as objective as I can be, I have never seen a device this small that performs this well, even the throat hit is impressive. Fully opened airflow and you can comfortably do lung hits to your hearts desire. A couple of weeks on, with various e-juice (NET's, High-VG and 50/50 VG/PG), I'm still on the original coil head and performs the same as the first day I received it.

Joyetech eGrip Specs:
Size: 46.4mm x 20.4mm x 99.5mm (including mouthpiece)
Battery Capacity: 1500mAh
Output: Variable Wattage Mode up to 20W
E-juice Capacity: 3.6ml (spec) 3.7ml (when measured)
eGrip CS Atomizer Head: 1.5Ω

Supplied in the Box:
1 x eGrip Mouthpiece
1 x eGrip Body
2 x eGrip CS Coil Head
1 x eGrip Atomizer Base
1 x 1A Wall Adapter
1 x USB Cable
1 x Tool
1 x Manual & Warranty Card

The eGrip is the first all-in-one vape device made by Joyetech. It features a transparent window to view your e-juice level, and you adjust the wattage with a 360-degree ring on the upper side of the device. The small indicator light is also the wattage marker. It’s a standard 5-click on/off unit.

By turning a tiny slot at the base of the device you can customize air flow, tightening the draw (even fully close it up) or making it easier to draw from for lung hits.

While my cornerstone device will in all probably remain the Reo, this tiny thing will be my travel PV, and only used as such.

Already available is the RBA base (not yet locally though) which entitle you to build your own coils. (New Rebuildable base):

If you can't wait for local stock, its available for immediate shipping at: https://www.cignot.com/product_p/joy-egr-rba.htm @ $12.50

Chinglish RBA User Guide:

eGrip RBA Base.jpg
picture from Joyetech's site
Tip (from ECF thread): If you prefer BVC coils, take your eGrip coil and BVC coil, pull out the metal pins on the bottom of both of them. Put the eGrip pin into the BVC coil head. It will be slightly loose but it'll stay put. Screw BVC coil with eGrip pin back into your mod. The coil base will not go in all the way but it will go in far enough that the e-juice will not leak out. The mod can still sit upright but it will wobble a bit. Some guys on ECF profess that the flavor is way better with the BVC coil. (ECF Thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...iscussion/613559-new-joyetech-20watt-egrip.ht).

What I like:
  • Extremely small - ideal stealth device and looks cute
  • Well sturdy built
  • All-in-one - no extra RDA's or RTA's required
  • Adequate e-juice volume capacity
  • No gurgling or flooding (except when you fully close the air flow control)
What I don't like:
  • The OEM drip-tip
  • The 5-click ON/OFF (why can't it be just maximum 3-clicks?)
  • The position of the USB charging port at the bottom
  • Nothing wrong with the electronic control, but would still prefer if It was pure mechanical
Overall, IMO the ideal travel device, especially for air travel where cabin pressure normally causes leaks on RTA devices as well as bottom feeders (Already did a couple of local flights with zero leaks).

PS. If you de-solder and/or re-solder the battery, the warranty is obviously void.

Last edited:
As usual with all new vape gear I popped the whole thing into the ultrasonic bath (excluding the coil head) to get rid of any leftover machine oils and the potential odd sticked pube. After the 30-minute cycle and some forced air drying, I couldn't find the small scuffed mark (to this day its gone) – most probably it was just some accumulated dust particles? :rock:

A brilliant review! Thanks @johan! I was put off even trying the device because it looked like a nightmare to clean... but if I can put it into an ultrasonic bath then it's worth taking a closer look at for me!

Thanks!

A brilliant review! Thanks @johan! I was put off even trying the device because it looked like a nightmare to clean... but if I can put it into an ultrasonic bath then it's worth taking a closer look at for me!

Thanks!

I clean the tank section by running boiled water through the tank without spilling into the electronic section. Please note: You will have to de-solder and remove the built-in battery before chucking it into the ultra sonic bath.

I clean the tank section by running boiled water through the tank without spilling into the electronic section. Please note: You will have to de-solder and remove the built-in battery before chucking it into the ultra sonic bath.

Ahhhh... Ok that's it for me...So no eGrip for me. ;-) Thanks @johan! ;-)

Awesome review. Thanks @johan

I've been on the outlook for a stealth device for quite some time. When I first saw the picture and description posted by @Silverbear, my initial impression was; this is it; an All-in-one Stealth Device! But I was still a bit skeptical, perceiving it as another “cheap-and-nasty-made-in-a-hell-of-a-hurry-in-china” gimmick, and I'm not a fan of electronic regulating devices either. After watching a couple of reviews on you-tube and a few positive posts on ECF, I went to Eciggies to buy one - out of stock :-(.

I remembered I'd already place an order for e-juice with Vapour Mountain a couple of days ago - one e-mail and order was confirmed for the last one (silver finish). On my way to the bush I received a call from @Oupa and in short; he explained that there is a small scuff mark on the device and want my confirmation if I still want it. “For sure”! I replied, and he said that he will include 5 extra coil heads free of charge due to the small scuff mark. Now hopefully @Oupa is not going to read the next paragraph :eek:.

On my return with my over-sized liver :sick:, I opened the iPhone style packaging and saw the tiny scuff mark. As usual with all new vape gear I popped the whole thing into the ultrasonic bath (excluding the coil head) to get rid of any leftover machine oils and the potential odd sticked pube. After the 30-minute cycle and some forced air drying, I couldn't find the small scuffed mark (to this day its gone) – most probably it was just some accumulated dust particles? :rock:

The eGrip is heavier than it looks and for sure doesn't feel like a typical Joyetech device. It's a complete "rethink" out-of-the-box mod. This is a device that fits in the palm of most people’s hands; fully concealed excluding the OEM drip-tip.

I set about dismantling the eGrip as much as it could be dismantled, which isn’t all that much actually, and learned that there are just a few moving parts. The rest was pretty evident just by looking at the guts. The way its designed makes replacing the coil about as easy as can be, even if your tank is full of e-juice, it’s a snap to lift out the coil and replace it. Unscrew, lift off, replace coil, screw back on, allow coil to saturate and vape (or if you in a hurry; block the air hole with your finger and suck a proper toot).

Filling the eGrip is just a matter of lifting the lid on the side of the device and choosing the larger of the two holes that lie underneath the flap - I prefer to fill from the bottom though. The volume capacity is quite large for such a small device – 3.6ml (spec), 3.7ml (actual measured), more than you would expect by just looking at it.

If your choice of e-juice comes with a glass eyedropper you’re going to have a problem with filling the tank through the small hole - a blunt needle, or a plastic needle nose tip on a bottle would work much easier if you choose to fill from the side.

Charging the internal battery is a simple matter of attaching the USB cable that comes with the eGrip and plugging it into the supplied Joyetech wall adapter or the USB port of your computer ... and you can vape whilst charging.

The drip tip has a thick, tight fitting o-ring that snaps into place and is so secure that if you wanted to, you could carry it around by gripping the tip. It’s a standard 510 drip-tip and replaceable with whatever you like.

After several minutes use, I had to double check my e-juice if it isn't some High-VG because it was pumping out the clouds big time - you will not win a cloud blowing competition, but will definitely impress.

The performance still amazes me, and the new coil head developed by Joyetech does an excellent job flavor-wise. The battery life is impressive for a 1500mAh, but it still isn’t enough to draw me away from my PV, the Reo (I tried not to compare to my PV as its two totally different concepts).

The eGrip coil head is the new so called CS Head. It was made especially for the eGrip and it’s rated at 1.5ohms. Some simple Ohms law calculations show that to obtain the VW range of 8 to 20W, the electronic regulations should pump out 3.5 to 5.5V (measured and confirmed on the scope). For those that want to know, the PWM switching frequency is close to 50kHz, thus you won't experience any "snaking".

I can write all I want about the eGrip, it’s size, it’s battery life, it’s design, whatever, but the heart of the device, the thing that gives the eGrip its life is the CS Coil Head and the small elongated vapor chamber.

Being as objective as I can be, I have never seen a device this small that performs this well, even the throat hit is impressive. Fully opened airflow and you can comfortably do lung hits to your hearts desire. A couple of weeks on, with various e-juice (NET's, High-VG and 50/50 VG/PG), I'm still on the original coil head and performs the same as the first day I received it.

Joyetech eGrip Specs:
Size: 46.4mm x 20.4mm x 99.5mm (including mouthpiece)
Battery Capacity: 1500mAh
Output: Variable Wattage Mode up to 20W
E-juice Capacity: 3.6ml (spec) 3.7ml (when measured)
eGrip CS Atomizer Head: 1.5Ω

Supplied in the Box:
1 x eGrip Mouthpiece
1 x eGrip Body
2 x eGrip CS Coil Head
1 x eGrip Atomizer Base
1 x 1A Wall Adapter
1 x USB Cable
1 x Tool
1 x Manual & Warranty Card

The eGrip is the first all-in-one vape device made by Joyetech. It features a transparent window to view your e-juice level, and you adjust the wattage with a 360-degree ring on the upper side of the device. The small indicator light is also the wattage marker. It’s a standard 5-click on/off unit.

By turning a tiny slot at the base of the device you can customize air flow, tightening the draw (even fully close it up) or making it easier to draw from for lung hits.

While my cornerstone device will in all probably remain the Reo, this tiny thing will be my travel PV, and only used as such.

Already available is the RBA base (not yet locally though) which entitle you to build your own coils. (New Rebuildable base):

If you can't wait for local stock, its available for immediate shipping at: https://www.cignot.com/product_p/joy-egr-rba.htm @ $12.50

Chinglish RBA User Guide:

View attachment 18054
picture from Joyetech's site
Tip (from ECF thread): If you prefer BVC coils, take your eGrip coil and BVC coil, pull out the metal pins on the bottom of both of them. Put the eGrip pin into the BVC coil head. It will be slightly loose but it'll stay put. Screw BVC coil with eGrip pin back into your mod. The coil base will not go in all the way but it will go in far enough that the e-juice will not leak out. The mod can still sit upright but it will wobble a bit. Some guys on ECF profess that the flavor is way better with the BVC coil. (ECF Thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...iscussion/613559-new-joyetech-20watt-egrip.ht).

What I like:
  • Extremely small - ideal stealth device and looks cute
  • Well sturdy built
  • All-in-one - no extra RDA's or RTA's required
  • Adequate e-juice volume capacity
  • No gurgling or flooding (except when you fully close the air flow control)
What I don't like:
  • The OEM drip-tip
  • The 5-click ON/OFF (why can't it be just maximum 3-clicks?)
  • The position of the USB charging port at the bottom
  • Nothing wrong with the electronic control, but would still prefer if It was pure mechanical
Overall, IMO the ideal travel device, especially for air travel where cabin pressure normally causes leaks on RTA devices as well as bottom feeders (Already did a couple of local flights with zero leaks).

Thanks for taking the time to document and share your thoughts on the e grip @johan

I always enjoy your write ups. Very well thought out and cleverly written.

It sounds like a mighty impressive device to always have around and travel with easily!

Great review @johan ...touches on everything I've ever wondered about the device (and quite a few I haven't).

This sound like one of those devices any vaper would be happy to have, even if it isn't their main device (or even backup). Just sounds perfect for carrying around without a care...and with the RBA it is even more appealing - commercial coils still give me nightmares sometimes :eek:

Thanks @johan very nice review and I really appreciate the techy techy bits you have added in the piece.

Thanks @johan
Superb review! You covered so many aspects so well

Thank you for an impressive review, @johan. I agree, but please allow me to add from our experience:
  1. Got one from Vapour Mountain for HRH. She has been using the iStick mAN combination for some time. She did not like the eGrip: Too heavy and not as comfortable in hand for her compared to the iStick. For me, I prefer the eGrip in hand to the iStick, the latter feels almost too small in my hand. The eGrip is heavy for such a small thing, but certainly not too heavy for me. HRH also complained that with her finger positioning she kept blocking the air hole at the bottom. So, the eGrip was returned to me.
  2. I cleaned the tank, using the hot water method @johan describes above. Installed a new coil and juice....and it was horrible. Maybe the juice...took out the juice using a blunt nosed needle and syringe through the coil hole. Cleaned again....new juice in....horrible, Repeat. Then put in a new coil...ah, much better - had a dud coil! Cannot wait for the rebuildable base.
  3. A few small things:
    • When putting the device on its side to fill via the fill hole on the other side, first power it off as it does fire lying on the firing button side.
    • If positioned on the fill hole side whilst charging I did find a minute amount of juice leaking from the fill hole onto the mod.
All in all, an impressive little all-in-one device.

Thank you for an impressive review, @johan. I agree, but please allow me to add from our experience:
  1. Got one from Vapour Mountain for HRH. She has been using the iStick mAN combination for some time. She did not like the eGrip: Too heavy and not as comfortable in hand for her compared to the iStick. For me, I prefer the eGrip in hand to the iStick, the latter feels almost too small in my hand. The eGrip is heavy for such a small thing, but certainly not too heavy for me. HRH also complained that with her finger positioning she kept blocking the air hole at the bottom. So, the eGrip was returned to me.
  2. I cleaned the tank, using the hot water method @johan describes above. Installed a new coil and juice....and it was horrible. Maybe the juice...took out the juice using a blunt nosed needle and syringe through the coil hole. Cleaned again....new juice in....horrible, Repeat. Then put in a new coil...ah, much better - had a dud coil! Cannot wait for the rebuildable base.
  3. A few small things:
    • When putting the device on its side to fill via the fill hole on the other side, first power it off as it does fire lying on the firing button side.
    • If positioned on the fill hole side whilst charging I did find a minute amount of juice leaking from the fill hole onto the mod.
All in all, an impressive little all-in-one device.

Thanks for adding your experience and comments Andre;
1. Did that also the first couple of times.
2. I'm still on the coil that was in the unit when I received it - cleaning the tank is a breeze.
3. I suggest rather fill from the bottom, easier IMO and you score one extra ml.

Great Review @johan ... Sounds like a good device to have as a spare. I think with the rebuildable base it will be a lot better as well.

Thank you for this most comprehensive review @johan, I loved reading it.

Hey guys I thought I would share this little "trick" with you eGrip owners. The small BVC aspire coils for the entry level aspire clearo fit into the eGrip if u swap the bottom parts of the coil heads - thr rubber grommit and contact at bottom need swapping and it screws in ok and vapes amazingly! Give it a try if you own an eGrip

Back