Joyetech eGrip Review

So , got the Egrip today , and what can I say all the rave was true , vaping Happy Holidays like a champ! Thx @johan

now the impatience starts ... anybody bringing in the RBA base or should we instigate a group buy ? :p

Glad you like it. I think we should be patients for a while, one/more of the local vendors will bring it in. If you're in a hurry the best place to obtain it from: https://www.cignot.com/product_p/joy-egr-rb5.htm

ah ok , patience .... not much of that

as they say peecthaas or it didn't happen , next to my old beat up Emerson for size , this is a little powerhouse !

@johan yes yes that too and the RBA :) ...

hmmmm , wonder if I can do a carbon fiber wrap on this bad boy ...

amazing , just tried it on each VW level , and the first three nice flavour with ever so slight mentholly after taste , but eish at 20W burnt taste a bit should be better with the RBA yes yes , must have it , yes .... *ADD kicking in*

I've fitted the RBA today and have to agree with @Andre - one step for the e-Grip but one giant leap for vaping. The RBA air intake a wee-bit too airy for me, but quickly change it with an old dripper bottle nozzle cut to size. The airy draw is nice for the odd lung hit though and actually got a fright at first with the massive clouds before modding the air hole.

amazing , just tried it on each VW level , and the first three nice flavour with ever so slight mentholly after taste , but eish at 20W burnt taste a bit should be better with the RBA yes yes , must have it , yes .... *ADD kicking in*

For 20W you need to open up the air hole at max, especially if you using a heavy VG e-juice.

I use it at the first 2 settings mostly and more than good enough for me. Won't use the commercial coils again except in an emergency.
I've fitted the RBA today and have to agree with @Andre - one step for the e-Grip but one giant leap for vaping. The RBA air intake a wee-bit too airy for me, but quickly change it with an old dripper bottle nozzle cut to size. The airy draw is nice for the odd lung hit though and actually got a fright at first with the massive clouds before modding the air hole.
Perfect for me as is. Love it that one can blow vapour through it - nice party trick.

I have been using this none stop for 5 days now and cant seem to put it down. Im not sure if its the loki lab driptip i have but this thing is performing flawlessly. I havent used the rba base yet as i want to see how long the regular coils last. Coming from a reonaut this is a must have device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been using this none stop for 5 days now and cant seem to put it down. Im not sure if its the loki lab driptip i have but this thing is performing flawlessly. I havent used the rba base yet as i want to see how long the regular coils last. Coming from a reonaut this is a must have device

Try the RBA - you will be pleasantly surprised (you can always put the stock coil back in for your test).

Of all the various mod setups I've acquired for my wife, the eGrip is "The One" for her. She can't stop using it and refilling is a breeze, no unscrewing or messy hands. Now I need to get more coz the backups she's using when the eGrip is charging, either a Nautilus or mAN, just doesn't cut it Lol!

Just want to know if anyone has the black one?
Does that finish get messy/sticky because its like a "velvety" finish not a metallic feel

I bought the black one but havent used it - took it out the box but dont like the feel of it and am worried it will get messy if I use it.

Am contemplating asking the vendor if I can swap it for a Silver one

Anyone using the black one that can comment?

Does that finish get messy/sticky because its like a "velvety" finish not a metallic feel

I bought the black one but havent used it - took it out the box but dont like the feel of it and am worried it will get messy if I use it.

Mine is as clean as whistle.

@Silver I have the black one and quite like the matte finish on it , I think not as big a fingerprint magnet as the silver would be and I think the silver one would scratch a lot easier. Nothing a wet wipe can't sort out :p Worst case , if it get's messy/scratched up just re-wrap in style of your choice :) I'm already contemplating a nice carbon fiber wrap , like the one at vapor skinz but @ $18 hell no I'll do my own wrap ...

I inherited a black one from HRH. Yes, it shows wet quickly, but easily wiped off.

on another note , I like the standard drip tip , and tried a more stubby one (from my Tugboat) and was surprised at how big a difference a drip tip makes on this. With the stubby the throat hit was considerably more that the standard , did not try it at 20W as I think it will burn my pretty lips :p

with the black I think a nice black delrin drip tip would look the dogs bollies! any other recommendations on drip tips ?

7bccd1b621410e5ada554576ceba0157.jpg

Try the odin driptip

Back