Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Don't be fooled by the beautiful blue skies behind me... the wind was howling and it was bloody cold... t-shirt, hoodie and Duck Down Jacket...
Fishing 003.JPG

BB Matchy Matchy with the Zebra! :)
Fishing 016.JPG

Last edited:
65d304552f4f4b61fadb4d6d85895f15.jpg

Making my way back home.... home is where the kwaai mods are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On route to the Kruger

Nice stop at Alzu on the N4.

Skyline doing good service. And trusty STM always on the team.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1497775463.065676.jpg

Schoemanskloof Skyline ;-)

Road jam because of accident ahead.

But at least the lovely crisp air and scenery makes up for it! Oh and the crisp vape. Hehe

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1497782754.426311.jpg

Oh this is just too gorgeous.

Crocodile Bridge. On the river. Can hear the hippos making their grunts. Birds going bananas, just too good.

Rx200 / Avo24 perching on the side of the braai.

With @Poppie and she is very happy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1497798441.254814.jpg

Father's Day lunch with my family! Started with an outstanding new craft beer from the Darling Brewery called God Father! Really one of the nicest craft beers I have tasted. Then I moved onto one of my favourite red wines... the Pinotage from Lanzerac. Starter was prawn pot with asian chili sauce, main course was fillet on a roll, pudding was nougat and Belgian Chocolate and finished off with an Amaretto Don Pedro.
FathersDays01.jpg FathersDays02.jpg FathersDays07.jpg FathersDays08.jpg FathersDays09.jpg FathersDays10.jpg

Father's Day lunch with my family! Started with an outstanding new craft beer from the Darling Brewery called God Father! Really one of the nicest craft beers I have tasted. Then I moved onto one of my favourite red wines... the Pinotage from Lanzerac. Starter was prawn pot with asian chili sauce, main course was fillet on a roll, pudding was nougat and Belgian Chocolate and finished off with an Amaretto Don Pedro.
View attachment 98492 View attachment 98493 View attachment 98498 View attachment 98499 View attachment 98500 View attachment 98503

Awesome @Rob Fisher
And happy fathers day!!

Braai and vape

Glorious

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1497801870.708679.jpg

View attachment 98520
Damn u silver my favourite place in the world! Well ngwenya lodge is where I love to stay! Too jealous but hav a blast... only thing we hav in common tonight is love for the abalone bud

So cool @Scouse45
We drove past Ngwenya on the way here

That abalone is great! Hehe

Best time to be at the kruger @Silver . Grass is dry and animals come out to get some warmth from the sunlight.

I have a pic somwhere where I found 2 rhinos sitting under a tree about 2 metres away from me. Was the only car there so also a bonus!

Had lunch in the car and sat by the river for over 2 hours with the rhinos.
Also drove 60kms with a flat in the kruger that day :D
I usually go at the end of June early August.

Best time to be at the kruger @Silver . Grass is dry and animals come out to get some warmth from the sunlight.

I have a pic somwhere where I found 2 rhinos sitting under a tree about 2 metres away from me. Was the only car there so also a bonus!

Had lunch in the car and sat by the river for over 2 hours with the rhinos.
Also drove 60kms with a flat in the kruger that day :D
I usually go at the end of June early August.

Love it here @Christos
Something very amazing about the peace and quiet - and the sounds of the bush

Those rhinos must have been amazing. Am looking forward to seeing some nice animals in the next few days. But i dont mind if i dont. Just sitting here and chilling is heaven too

Lower Sabie Deck with the A Team

Just magical

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1497852652.747754.jpg

View attachment 98492 View attachment 98493 View attachment 98498 View attachment 98499 View attachment 98500 View attachment 98503

Darling Brewery may be a bit like pop music in terms of craft beer, but unlike pop music they are popular for a very good reason, I can't get enough of their beers! I haven't tried that one yet, will have to go get one!

Lower Sabie Deck with the A Team

Just magical

View attachment 98555

I suppose if I told you there was a lion coming for you in your picture it would be a bit late now?

Getting ready for a fire. This braai box is a shortcut but it's so cool. You just light it and you have a hot braai in 20 mins. No mess no fuss.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1497886094.134374.jpg

Getting ready for a fire. This braai box is a shortcut but it's so cool. You just light it and you have a hot braai in 20 mins. No mess no fuss.

View attachment 98640
Looks like you are preparing for a sacrifice there Silver. An almost biblical scene. 'Manufactured by tears of the sun...' just addded to the moment. Hope you did not go trough with it!

Back