Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Right now I can't seem to figure out what I'm craving more... The burger or the BB :wondering:

That's a hard choice... I do love a Wimpy Burger and Chips... but that only lasts about 10 minutes. The BB is for life. :h:

That's a hard choice... I do love a Wimpy Burger and Chips... but that only lasts about 10 minutes. The BB is for life. :h:

I couldn't agree more. Huge fan of the BBurger vibe you got going on there... keep em coming. I'll just clock in after sunset with a full belly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lake Panic bird hide with the humble yet mighty Evod1.

This spot is a few km away from Skukuza in Kruger. Not sure why its called Lake Panic, because nothing could be further from panic at this place!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1498294545.707438.jpg

Peaceful and very quiet. Love it. Just the sounds of the birds, some ducks quacking, crocs flapping their tails and the distant grunts from the hippos.

Sat there for quite a while.

I tell you the Evod1 is an awesome bush companion. Reliable. Quiet. Stealthy.

Lake Panic bird hide with the humble yet mighty Evod1.

This spot is a few km away from Skukuza in Kruger. Not sure why its called Lake Panic, because nothing could be further from panic at this place!

View attachment 99166

Peaceful and very quiet. Love it. Just the sounds of the birds, some ducks quacking, crocs flapping their tails and the distant grunts from the hippos.

Sat there for quite a while.

I tell you the Evod1 is an awesome bush companion. Reliable. Quiet. Stealthy.
Lovely spot that one of my favourites. Awesome bird viewing there

And another great place visited this morning was the Mathekanyane lookout. Also a few km from Skukuza in Kruger.

This place is also very beautiful. Higher up. There's a massive boulder at the top. And you can see 360 degrees for miles.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1498296212.658501.jpg

Evod1 doing the honours again.

Stayed up there for about an hour. Also very quiet. Peaceful. You just feel the occasional breeze. Perfect weather.

My Evod likes swimming pools ;-)

Berg en Dal Camp pool. Water is cold but very refreshing

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1498476597.471189.jpg

@Rob Fisher that ivory BB looks very classy and fits in with the decor there.

A bit of a caffeine fix with the wonderful BB.

Attachments

• IMG_6319.JPG
    IMG_6319.JPG
    423.7 KB · Views: 44
It's take your family to work month. They are just so exited.

Attachments

• IMG_6334.JPG
    IMG_6334.JPG
    271.6 KB · Views: 46
Back