Out And About With Your Reo!

Couple of shots to set the context. The first is looking at a couple of the ski hills (I live at the base of the one covered in cloud). The second is looking down at an uninteresting part of the city from one of the hills.

About 20 mins from skiing parking lot to a beach of some kind.

View attachment 49573

View attachment 49574
Really beautiful part of the world!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That Reo of yours @Papa_Lazarou, it's the best looking one I've ever seen. Just can't stop admiring her.

That Reo of yours @Papa_Lazarou, it's the best looking one I've ever seen. Just can't stop admiring her.

Thank you, sir. I'm fortunate to have REO's to suit my mood and this one has been an all-day carry for the past week. Spring just popped here and with all the cherry blossoms, daffodils, and shorts weather I'm feeling a bit jaunty, so this guy's there to egg me on.

Not really out and about but rather a modified picture of Baby Choo and the P67! Going out for ribs now but I'm sure we have all seen enough of ribs and REO's. :p

BabyChoo.jpeg

Took the Reo on a flight lesson today

44c60bd7848236ff577357d95db2f53e.jpg

Wife and I popped over to Victoria on Vancouver Island for the weekend. Spent the afternoon at Buchart's Garden, a converted limestone quarry that's been made into a lovely garden park.

bucharts1.jpg

bucharts2.jpg

Talking about Canada... here is a shot of the Woodvil when I'm checking out a new company car for my wife! :p
CompanyCar.jpg

Yup - that's the seaplane terminal in Burrard Inlet, Stanley Park in the background (sulphur pile on the north shore in the background on the upper right). Those planes are the best way to get to the Island - 15 minutes as opposed to 2 1/2 hours by car/ferry.

To the right (west) of this shot is the Olympic Torch.

I see these pics of your day here and I just cry - it was the ONLY cloudy period in 6 months of sun last year.

Yup - that's the seaplane terminal in Burrard Inlet, Stanley Park in the background (sulphur pile on the north shore in the background on the upper right). Those planes are the best way to get to the Island - 15 minutes as opposed to 2 1/2 hours by car/ferry.

To the right (west) of this shot is the Olympic Torch.

I see these pics of your day here and I just cry - it was the ONLY cloudy period in 6 months of sun last year.

And everytime I see the pics I also cry because I want to go back again! :p

No ribs today... nor Pork Belly! A visit with friends from the UK so it was Keg time... nice starter followed by a good old burger!
OutNAbout 003.JPG OutNAbout 004.JPG

And then death by chocolate and an Amaretto don Pedro!
OutNAbout 005.JPG OutNAbout 006.JPG

Last edited:
Back