Out And About With Your Reo!

Some more out an about in Vancouver so @Papa_Lazarou can tell us more about Vancouver!

After watching someone get mugged for their food by a Seagull in San Francisco I was keeping a watchful eye on this one because I'm sure it wanted to steal my Woodvil! :eek:
Granville1.jpg

Some nice beers (and a couple of not so nice ones) served by a pretty girl on Granville Island!
Granville2.jpg

Trying to remember what this is called?
Granville3.jpg

It has a line-up out the door everyday. If you're not there by 11:55 for lunch on a weekday, forget about it. Bloody good pork sandwiches, though, I do agree.

Hmmm... maybe I'll swing by tomorrow (and ask for ribs).

Hehehe... I don't remember there being ribs... :D

Some more out an about in Vancouver so @Papa_Lazarou can tell us more about Vancouver!

After watching someone get mugged for their food by a Seagull in San Francisco I was keeping a watchful eye on this one because I'm sure it wanted to steal my Woodvil! :eek:
View attachment 48772

Some nice beers (and a couple of not so nice ones) served by a pretty girl on Granville Island!
View attachment 48773

Trying to remember what this is called?
View attachment 48774

Heh, the seagulls will rob you blind. I've seen them take ladies' purses. Either that or crap on them. You were wise to protect that lovely woody.

There are nothing but pretty girls on Granville Island. It's, like, a law. Y'know, there have been more Penthouse centerfolds from Vancouver than any other city. True story. And, I suppose, only cool if you're into that sort of thing. Granville Island Brewery is a boutique craft beer maker that made a name for itself. It originally based itself on the island because it was cheap back in the day - a cement factory was it's only other inhabitant. I shake my head at the $600k condos there now.

The rock figure is called an inuksuk (pronounced IN OOK' SHUCK). Native peoples used them to mark paths and that they'd been there - kind of the inverse of a scarecrow. It's become something of an icon here since the Olympics in 2010.

You got around the city for only being here a short while.

@Papa_Lazarou, search for a thread called Rob's lounge.
Thank me later.

So my wife has been giving me gas this morning. She is telling me a black reo with a white door and a green button is very poor colour coordination and refuses to leave the house unless I do something.
Personally I really like the glow in the dark buttons.

Sitting on my balcony having a cup of tea with a black reo with a black door.
2016-03-21 09.43.32.jpg

Loved that writeup @Papa_Lazarou - so interesting!
Who needs to watch travel documenataries? Just read "Out and about with your Reo" ! :D

Went for a quick visit at the good folks of VapeMob in Bellville
Stevape.jpg
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

Last edited by a moderator:
REO Mini with Burger Maxi.

On the plate ala Rob Fisher ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458561604.078746.jpg

Damn, you guys are all making hungry as hell right now .
giphy.gif

I nearly lost my eldest daughter to a drunk driver... so I never drink and drive. http://www.mandy.co.za/

Thanks for sharing that Rob, I don't have the words to express my feelings, but it was surely a nightmare to live through. All my best wishes to you and your family, especially Mandy :)

Out and about in my office with my dedictated home mod Amber Jean, giving the nuppin a spin. 2016-03-22 09.59.32.jpg

Back