Out And About With Your Reo!

Lunch...
lunch.jpg

I'm more of an Android man.

Aaaah... relaxing on a Sunday morning with three awesome things - a grand (the impetuous Yorick running some spicy DIY cinnamon), a big cup of chai, and ecigssa.

sundaymorning.jpg

Vaping hot and spicy chai, drinking coffee as always... lots going on so have only been checking into the forum sporadically today.

Out and About at the Decorex show... was hoping the stand that sells that fantastic super glue would be there again because my 2 bottles are nearly finished but alas they were not... so we got a new mop, some squirrel nuts, drank craft beer, got a window cleaning system and got some Caesarstone samples that @hands can maybe use to add some uniqueness to more drip tips! :D
Alex 001.JPG

Out and About at the Decorex show... was hoping the stand that sells that fantastic super glue would be there again because my 2 bottles are nearly finished but alas they were not... so we got a new mop, some squirrel nuts, drank craft beer, got a window cleaning system and got some Caesarstone samples that @hands can maybe use to add some uniqueness to more drip tips! :D
View attachment 48767
WOW, a free rug :think::think:

Over here, they're about all that's left after the cat is through with the squirrel.
That's a right mess to clean.
My dogs got hold of a dassie a while back and I spent the afternoon picking up intestines and other organs up in the back yard.

View attachment 48767

@Rob Fisher , you are out early!
You did all that by 8h30 !
Or was it Sunday?

That's a right mess to clean.
My dogs got hold of a dassie a while back and I spent the afternoon picking up intestines and other organs up in the back yard.

Hmmm... "dassie" is a hyrax (had to look that up). Looks like it could be a lot to clean up. Blech.

Hmmm... "dassie" is a hyrax (had to look that up). Looks like it could be a lot to clean up. Blech.
Indeed it was. Damn thing was 2 to 3 times the dogs size.

Had to take one of the dogs for stitches a few weeks after that because another hyrax shredded his face.

Indeed it was. Damn thing was 2 to 3 times the dogs size.

Had to take one of the dogs for stitches a few weeks after that because another hyrax shredded his face.

They fight back??! They look like sofa cushions with noses.

They fight back??! They look like sofa cushions with noses.
They are fierce little buggers and they can jump crazy heights. I've seen them scale a 2m high wall as well as just relaxing in a 6m hight tree.

Do not under and circumstance corner them! I had a broom shredded trying to get one out of the house.

YES! That's the one! So awesome! :rock::rock::rock:

It has a line-up out the door everyday. If you're not there by 11:55 for lunch on a weekday, forget about it. Bloody good pork sandwiches, though, I do agree.

Hmmm... maybe I'll swing by tomorrow (and ask for ribs).

Back