Out And About With Your Reo!

Ha ha @Petrus

You teased me big time with the OL16 and I was very close to getting it. Not sure why I didnt in the end.
Am regretting it now

And now the SnapDragon and i still havent gotten over the OL16 yet

Its tiring
P67, RTA, OL16 - @Silver we have the same wish list, and the same regrets!
Keen for a group-buy when the next run of P67's comes out? Not a single one available atm in any finish. I was going to wait for a VM buy and was okay with missing the first run, but that was before the news of semi-retirement. Now it feels like a ticking clock and I am regretting every Reo (especially woodvilles) I passed up in the classies or group-orders.
Not sure how to go about the OL16's though. Don't often come up in the classies and when they do @Andre is far too quick on the draw for us to stand any chance ;)

Last edited:
P67, RTA, OL16 - @Silver we have the same wish list, and the same regrets!
Keen for a group-buy when the next run of P67's comes out? Not a single one available atm in any finish. I was going to wait for a VM buy and was okay with missing the first run, but that was before the news of semi-retirement. Now it feels like a ticking clock and I am regretting every Reo (especially woodvilles) I passed up in the classies or pre-orders.
Not sure how to go about the OL16's though. Don't often come up in the classies and when they do @Andre is far too quick on the draw for us to stand any chance ;)

We have to indicate to Reosmods that we would like a P67 - then he will factor that in when and if he does another run. For me its raw tumbled.

As for the OL16 - I am patient - we will have to figure that one out ;-)

Lets keep in touch

We have to indicate to Reosmods that we would like a P67 - then he will factor that in when and if he does another run. For me its raw tumbled.

As for the OL16 - I am patient - we will have to figure that one out ;-)

Lets keep in touch
I don't know what the lead time is for a reo to be manufactured but if it takes 2 weeks perhaps we can get it with the group buy? I'm only planning on placing the order in a week or so.

I don't know what the lead time is for a reo to be manufactured but if it takes 2 weeks perhaps we can get it with the group buy? I'm only planning on placing the order in a week or so.
I'm intrigued o_O

Rob will only do another run when either the requests are enough or when he feels like it. The best bet to go to Reosmods and clock on the "Notify Me" link on the P67 you want... just like I just did on the SL White! I need another Lily!

Lily 003.JPG Lily! 001.JPG Lily-Allen-Glasto-2009-01.jpg Lily-Allen-Glasto-2009-02.jpg Lily-Allen-Glasto-2009-04.jpg

Rob will only do another run when either the requests are enough or when he feels like it. The best bet to go to Reosmods and clock on the "Notify Me" link on the P67 you want... just like I just did on the SL White! I need another Lily!

View attachment 50787 View attachment 50788 View attachment 50789 View attachment 50790 View attachment 50791
Thanks Rob - done!
@Silver - it was a liberating click that I'd highly recommend. A feeling of commitment, and a good decision made!

I'm intrigued o_O
Perhaps if we muster up some numbers, I'll be in for a P67 (my next wood aquisition will have to wait), and we ask a respectable member of this forum to communicate our plight and need for a P67, Rob from reosmods might just pity us and do a special za run.
Any thoughts on this guys?

Perhaps if we muster up some numbers, I'll be in for a P67 (my next wood aquisition will have to wait), and we ask a respectable member of this forum to communicate our plight and need for a P67, Rob from reosmods might just pity us and do a special za run.
Any thoughts on this guys?

Sure... if we commit to numbers Rob may well take a break from his guitar making to make us some P67's.

Waiting for supper to be served

06ace754ae10bf2a8cae40c115d699bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIB Fisher
@Rob Fisher thats two in a row
Will you make it three?

Those ribs look delicious

Enjoying a fantastic Ale and some awesome weather at the Benoni Country Club.
5e673d2b4b461ef3d85213ec3aff307d.jpg

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:
A quiet but indulgent lunch with my better half, at Steenberg Farm, CT. Also scored brownie points with Ronda the Reo after neglecting her for a while on account of my new Avocado tank... was very happy to see new wicks, a fresh battery and a day out
IMG_7053.JPG IMG_7054.JPG IMG_7056.JPG IMG_7057.JPG

Lovely looking place @KB_314
And a seriously beautiful Reo!
What juice was in there?

Back