Reo Mail

Oh no! I will definitely send you another Reomizer to see if that helps. Will send it off today... so sorry for this!
To be absolutely sure you have a REO that looks right and works right, we can send you a LP REO Mini Black anodized along with the Reomizer 2 that you can use, if the Reomizer we are sending does not fit right on your LP/SL REO Black anodized either. It's not a SL though, but you can use it until we can get you a replacement REO with the next REOSmods stock order if need be...

If the Reomizer fits right, you can just send the REO back with standard post.

Thanks @Oupa, im pretty sure its the Reomizer though, my old Reomizer screws down all the way and would sit nice and flush except that it is not a LP Reomizer. Would it not be possible to just try them as the courier delivers and then send one back with the courier?
I appreciate the help.

To be absolutely sure you have a REO that looks right and works right, we can send you a LP REO Mini Black anodized along with the Reomizer 2 that you can use, if the Reomizer we are sending does not fit right on your LP/SL REO Black anodized either. It's not a SL though, but you can use it until we can get you a replacement REO with the next REOSmods stock order if need be...

@Oupa, I have a strong suspicion that many of the new Reo's are going to have this same problem with the threading in the 510 connection. Either the RM2 will fit fine, but other atty's will not, or vice versa.

Now, that is Reo Service at its best. Thank you, Sir.

Welcome to Reoville guys!

Sorry to hear about this guys but im sure with the great help of our Reo masters here and @Oupa you will be up and running soon!

You are a class act @Oupa! :clap:

a HUGE congrats to all the new Reo owners - they are all gorgeous :rock:

Its very disappointing to spend almost R3000 and then still have to fix the device before you can use it.

No argument there @Heckers! If you are in the Highway area and want to test a Cyclone or Cyclops in the mean time you are welcome to pop in and borrow one.

REO Grand LP ordered :clap:
Congrats. A great addition to your already impressive line up. Looking forward to seeing the Reo in our Reo Mail thread.
Did you order direct from Reosmods? If so, hope you have choses the expensive delivery option. The other option takes ages and ages to get here.
Would you mind if I register your Reo household on the ECF thread in due time?

now that is what you call customer service!!!

Congrats. A great addition to your already impressive line up. Looking forward to seeing the Reo in our Reo Mail thread.
Did you order direct from Reosmods? If so, hope you have choses the expensive delivery option. The other option takes ages and ages to get here.
Would you mind if I register your Reo household on the ECF thread in due time?

Hi Andre, Sure! Ordered from Vapour Mountain so should be here soon!

great service @Oupa. very consistent....

No argument there @Heckers! If you are in the Highway area and want to test a Cyclone or Cyclops in the mean time you are welcome to pop in and borrow one.

Thanks for the offer @Rob Fisher , luckily i still have my other Reo and the Reomizer fits perfectly on the new mini...it just looks a bit odd.

I just want to give a BIG thank you to @Oupa from Vapour Mountain who is going out of his way to help me.
Amazing service.

We have come to the conclusion that it might be the threading on the Reomizer, i took a closer after Oupa mentioned it and it does seem like the new Reomizer has a little less thread.

292a6a51833bd72755eb8f1a4776c4ba.jpg
Reo Grand LP with SL door, Aluminium Tumbled.

Thanks to @Oupa for the reo mail and for the great service when aramex decided to be a bit poopy, received it yesterday and loving every second. Also thanks to @Alex for getting me addicted to his Reo :p

292a6a51833bd72755eb8f1a4776c4ba.jpg
Reo Grand LP with SL door, Aluminium Tumbled.

Thanks to @Oupa for the reo mail and for the great service when aramex decided to be a bit poopy, received it yesterday and loving every second. Also thanks to @Alex for getting me addicted to his Reo :p
That is a stunner, and in my favourite colour mind you. Congrats. Most welcome to Reoville. Enjoy and do tell us about. Another one to add to the ECF roll call. Thanks for spreading the Reo Magic @Alex.

He is registered. His name is Dave lol
Thanks. Most congrats @Dave. If you have a little bit of spare time, please show us your Reo here.
And just to make sure we are all talking about the same person. Is this the "Dave" we are referring to:

Map8lQK.jpg

Back