Reo Mail

Well thats a lot better!
Thanks @Oupa , the new Reomizer fits perfectly!

WP_20140929_001[1].jpg

Now i can finally post a pic of the complete device.
WP_20140929_004[1].jpg

Attachments

• WP_20140929_002[1].jpg
    WP_20140929_002[1].jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 16
  • WP_20140929_003[1].jpg
    WP_20140929_003[1].jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 18
Really nice colour combo! Now to wick her up and give her a name! :)

Im really happy with the colour combo! It looks awesome!
Will build a coil tonight when i get home.
Im not really into the naming thing though ;)

Glad you got sorted @Heckers
Wishing you lots of happy vapes!

So after Aramex buggered me around I finally got my Reo Mail!

My new Hammertone Grand LP with RM2 and aluminium button :
REO.jpg

So after Aramex buggered me around I finally got my Reo Mail!

My new Hammertone Grand LP with RM2 and aluminium button :
View attachment 12214
Congrats. A stunner. Just yesterday read on the Reosmods ECF forum that they reckon the Hammertone is the most durable finish on the Reo.
Most welcome to Reoville, Your badge should be awarded shortly. Enjoy and please tell us about it.

Congratulations @Vapington! - many happy vapes and looking forward to your Reo comments. Here's your badge:

Reo_Badge.png

Last edited:
Thank you Andre. First build in it was dreadful - too much resistance lol. Now I have a 0.9 Ω single coil in there thats working quite nicely. Just need to drill out the RM2 for more airflow so only downside so far besides my useless initial build is the tight draw on Reomizer. Hammertone finish is actually really cool and glad you say its pretty durable haha

Thank you Andre. First build in it was dreadful - too much resistance lol. Now I have a 0.9 Ω single coil in there thats working quite nicely. Just need to drill out the RM2 for more airflow so only downside so far besides my useless initial build is the tight draw on Reomizer. Hammertone finish is actually really cool and glad you say its pretty durable haha
Yip, many drill out the air hole. You can actually just use a small round file or similar to do it. Basically brass.

Nothing like Vapemail arriving at work before you do...

Got a Brass SL door for the Skinwalker ( The shape shifting semi-SL now-LP Grand :D) and my new tumbled Mini with brass bits.

No paint on these babies. Liking the "au naturel" spartan look of these. Just need to patina of the new stuff to catch up a bit

Attachments

• vmmini.jpg
    vmmini.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 36

Got a Brass SL door for the Skinwalker ( The shape shifting semi-SL now-LP Grand :D) and my new tumbled Mini with brass bits.

No paint on these babies. Liking the "au naturel" spartan look of these. Just need to patina of the new stuff to catch up a bit

They look good! Congratulations and many happy vapes. I see your name is not yet on the list at: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/list-of-reoville-residents.4470/page-5#post-122292. Here is your badge:

Reo_Badge.png

Last edited:

That new Mini looks great with the brass accents. Congrats. Enjoy.

looks awesome
colors blend nicely

I got my parcel today.
Black wringle reo
Reomizer 2
Atomic
Plum veil
Some Rayon and japanese organic cotton
Now lets find out what the hype is about.

Attachments

• REO.jpg
    REO.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 20
Congrats @Matt
Enjoy!

Back