Reo P 67

@Moey_Ismail When you are more comfortable you must try this 8 wraps 2.5mmID SS316L 26G on the OL16 (no that not my security pass code if anyone was wondering) that was recomended by @SAVapeGear and seconded by @KB_314 It comes in a bit low at 0.25 ohms which took me out of my comfort zone but I`m ok with it now:clap:. Just make sure you`re comfortable using your LGs as the current draw is around 16.8 amps.
@Blu_Marlin thanks I'll definitely give it a try, I just so happen to have a roll of 26g SS316L in the Vape box

I'm going to ask the worst question imaginable to all you REO lovers. What is the big deal with the Reo's? I really don't know.
Post three:
The REO is a mech box mod plain and simple. It takes a battery, has a switch, a 510 connector and a bottle to hold e-liquid. Nothing much can go wrong and when it does it`s usually user error. From a vaping perspective the thing that really makes a REO is the atty and coil build that goes on top. Personally I feel that wth the right builds you get the best flavour from RDAs. I loved dripping from the very first time I tried it but could not stand having to drip after every few puffs or so. So the BF solution was a slam-dunk for me. RDA flavour with a tank to boot.

I am not some one who chases the latest gadgets, tanks technology etc. The REO really is an end game device for me. With the RDAs that I have and the builds that they have I don’t need to go searching. I did try some regulated mods and RTAs etc towards the end of last year and the beginning of this year but got rid of most of them. The only mod/tank I kept is for my “when I have a sore throat” menthol vape.

@Blu_Marlin i think post 3 is the winner post...there is a sense of honesty you get from moving away from technology and going back to basics...thats the appeal of the reo..its hand crafted, back to basics originality...and you are so right..u can have the best mod but if u have a kak atty and build then nothin gonna help you. hence i dare not try anything but the rm2 or ol16 one day

its amazing but i have an avo24, limitless etc but always go back to the small attys and high ohms to unwind.

Congrats on the Reo @Moey_Ismail, it looks great. And I guarantee you'll never every run out of contact lub in your lifetime. :dance1:

My sentiments exactly :campeon:

Post three:
The REO is a mech box mod plain and simple. It takes a battery, has a switch, a 510 connector and a bottle to hold e-liquid. Nothing much can go wrong and when it does it`s usually user error. From a vaping perspective the thing that really makes a REO is the atty and coil build that goes on top. Personally I feel that wth the right builds you get the best flavour from RDAs. I loved dripping from the very first time I tried it but could not stand having to drip after every few puffs or so. So the BF solution was a slam-dunk for me. RDA flavour with a tank to boot.

I am not some one who chases the latest gadgets, tanks technology etc. The REO really is an end game device for me. With the RDAs that I have and the builds that they have I don’t need to go searching. I did try some regulated mods and RTAs etc towards the end of last year and the beginning of this year but got rid of most of them. The only mod/tank I kept is for my “when I have a sore throat” menthol vape.

@Moey_Ismail, gongrats on a beautiful setup. Once you get use to squonking and the great flavour it's to late......then you order the next one. Squonking got me so hooked, I am standing on 8 squonkers, each dedicated to a specific flavour. It is just so perfect. Your choice of a Atty is spot on. Enjoy the ride.

Good news from Rob at Reosmods... and I quote...

"I will start another P67 run in two weeks. Best guess on another sale date will be the end of October or early November".

Good news from Rob at Reosmods... and I quote...

"I will start another P67 run in two weeks. Best guess on another sale date will be the end of October or early November".
Wow Rob! I see you replaced your old Porcupine profile pic, with a much more younger, handsomer looking quillbeast!

Wow Rob! I see you replaced your old Porcupine profile pic, with a much more younger, handsomer looking quillbeast!

Hehehe change is as good as a holiday!

Will send the juices and tank back with Badger Courier in the am... nice tank... very similar to a Melo 3 and decent cCell... seems to wick just a bit better than a cCell.

All juices MEH... so glad you sent them for a test because I was tempted. ;-)

Major Pit Stop of the P67... the top internal piece is made of wood and because I clean my stuff so often the wood has swelled a little and the door is very tight so it was time for a major clean up. The new P67's come with a Peek Insert rather than wood. Need to order a replacement when they get stock!
View attachment 73611 View attachment 73612
http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?p...&category_id=3&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=9

In the meantime bro, I think I read somewhere that wood is sand able. :D;)

Yip it has been sanded and is drying out and then installation will begin. :p

Me thinks that like rewicking, pit stopping is done way too often and beyond what is really needed. My 4 P67's have never been so elaborately pit stopped as to cause such even though I bought all of them on P67 sale day or soon after AND have used them more or less constantly ever since. I just clean the contacts now and them and apply DeoxIT Gold, wipe them out and off with a clean cloth now and then. They were made to vape, not to be a slave to. :p

Me thinks that like rewicking, pit stopping is done way too often and beyond what is really needed. My 4 P67's have never been so elaborately pit stopped as to cause such even though I bought all of them on P67 sale day or soon after AND have used them more or less constantly ever since. I just clean the contacts now and them and apply DeoxIT Gold, wipe them out and off with a clean cloth now and then. They were made to vape, not to be a slave to. :p

I hear you but I like to lightly sand my tumbled P67 and clean it... a little OCD... My Grands have worked none stop since the day I got them..

I hear you but I like to lightly sand my tumbled P67 and clean it... a little OCD... My Grands have worked none stop since the day I got them..

Gotcha. I've only cleaned one Reo one time with soap and water (out of 33 of them owned). That Grande had leaked a NET juice inside that I was not aware of and it had turned to jell because I had not used it for quite a some time. On the other hand I had to fully disassemble, wash/brush in hot soapy water. dry and reassemble any of my 11 GP PAPS every week if I had used them all week. RPITA having to do it to keep them hitting like the sledge hammer they hit with, but that was the only negative thing about them (they were worth the high price they cost to me).

NB - For those of you after a P67 they are going to be released soon (within the next 2 weeks) and certainly before March arrives according to Todd Harrington at Reosmods!

NB - For those of you after a P67 they are going to be released soon (within the next 2 weeks) and certainly before March arrives according to Todd Harrington at Reosmods!

Great just when my budget seems to have stabilized !! :roto2palm: more temptation comes along.

Thank you for the Heads up

How does one get on the 'insider notification list' ? Or is it a free for all ?

Ohhhhh my wwwoooorrddd.....
What is the damage based on the last run of P67 uncle @Rob Fisher ?

Back