Reo P 67

Enuf for shipping... we need to sell ourselves for this..and if the sona and budget is kak we gonna have to work double shift

flog our cars -= walking never killed kids. :tiburon:

Ive got it...

I know how we can make extra cash.
Lets stand at the Robots like the kids stand asking for travel money for their sports tours overseas?

Don't get rid of your gear to soon.They go so quick you might just end up with a bottle.Wait till you have it in hand before you sell any stuff.

Or you will have to settle for a fasttech P47

@Clouds4Days dude the guys that dance at the robots get the most money! U and @Daniel know any good moves? We get matching overalls and hit a jive at the robots?!

And I'm in for the reos so any group buy or group shopping or group hug I'm in....

I can barely whistle never mind dance :-D
I can fake a limp though :-D

Sheez $200 to $240 is steep. If this is going to happen i will have to sell both my reos and my leprechaun. :eek::eek::eek:. Or i can just wait patiently for the people to sell their grands to fund the p67.i need an lp sl again ;(

If we do a group buy why not pay for a flight for @Spydro he can Mule them all over.... Like $600 return :)
No need...

:ole:Reo P67's:ole:

Stopped by and saw all the new comments, questions, what's and why for's. There is only one place to get the answers right, and that is from Robert himself. So I just got off the phone with him.

First... he is doing very well and has been very busy.

1 - He will ship individual buys Fed Ex to SA.

2 - He will also ship group buys to one address via Fed EX to SA.

3 - The prices will be the same, he is not raising their prices.

4 - No so good news. There will only be about 20 of them available this time. They were made to have them blueprinted for what is to come. You can still try to score one of them, but the odds are not good.

5 - Probably the best news for most of you in SA... In 2-3 months there will be a huge run of them ready to sell, enough that they will probably be stock items on his website for quite some time to come. So if you don't score one of the 20 and you are patient, you will probably be able to get the exact colors you want when that huge run is available.

6 - There will be some new colors (yellow was mentioned as one of them).

Robert will contact Rob and I when the date is known that they will go live for sale on his website, and we'll advise the forum.

Last edited:
@Spydro thats amazing news! Can't thank u enough. I now believe I will wait a few months for proper stock so I can save up and take my time to choose. At least now I know I won't need anymore mods I can prepare properly for a true gem I've always wanted. Exciting stuff

No need...

:ole:Reo P67's:ole:

Stopped by and saw all the new comments, questions, what's and why for's. There is only one place to get the answers right, and that is from Robert himself. So I just got off the phone with him.

First... he is doing very well and has been very busy.

1 - He will ship individual buys Fed Ex to SA.

2 - He will also ship group buys to one address via Fed EX to SA.

3 - The prices will be the same, he is not raising their prices.

4 - No so good news. There will only be about 20 of them available this time. They were made to have them blueprinted for what is to come. You can still try to score one of them, but the odds are not good.

5 - Probably the best news for most of you in SA... In 2-3 months there will be a huge run of them ready to sell, enough that they will probably be stock items on his website for quite some time to come. So if you don't score one of the 20 and you are patient, you will probably be able to get the exact colors you want when that huge run is available.

6 - There will be some new colors (yellow was mentioned as one of them).

Robert will contact Rob and me when the date is known that they will go live for sale on his website.
Thanks @Spydro , in my opinion is we should wait for the big run & be more certain we can get.

Im also gonna wait and get what i want not whats left.
Cool so everyone (including myself) time to start saving them pennies :)

I love the P67 but I'm going for the new Paddy Vapes Cluricaun 26650 mod so my P67 will need to wait a while.
If someone in JHB is ordering, I'd like to order some of them fancy squonk bottles.

I love the P67 but I'm going for the new Paddy Vapes Cluricaun 26650 mod so my P67 will need to wait a while.
If someone in JHB is ordering, I'd like to order some of them fancy squonk bottles.
Yip I also desperately need squonk bottles.

If there is a group buy, please count me in

Back