Reo P 67

Still a few in stock. I'm waiting for my tax payout.

Get audited every year. *sigh*

Still a few in stock. I'm waiting for my tax payout.

Get audited every year. *sigh*
Yip.If you want to get more than 5K back.You get Audited. LOL

But tax season only start in June.Or are you still busy with 2015?

Yip.If you want to get more than 5K back.You get Audited. LOL

But tax season only start in June.Or are you still busy with 2015?
Still busy with 2015. They only paid 2014 in November last year. After a year of them requesting documentation I submitted originally.

Hi @Christos
I am also keen on a p67

Bnt am in no hurry

Would prefer to support VM and do it through them
I would like to check with oupa if he is planning on doing a P67 order and then i can let you know if i am in on your group buy. But if you need to go ahead, then go ahead without me

Hi @Christos
I am also keen on a p67

Bnt am in no hurry

Would prefer to support VM and do it through them
I would like to check with oupa if he is planning on doing a P67 order and then i can let you know if i am in on your group buy. But if you need to go ahead, then go ahead without me

Same here @Christos, I'd prefer to get it through VM. No big hurry for me.

Okay...I ordered a P67 today. I figure it'll hit the mail Monday and I should have it by Wednesday...Thursday at the latest. I got a black wrinkle with a tumbled door. After seeing Rob Fisher's shiny new toy I'm thinking maybe I'll shine the door up. What I'm going to do in the meantime is put my circles door on it off one of my Grands.

I held out as long as I could...but it turns out that I just couldn't resist the pull. The faster they disappeared from the site, the more panicky I got. Finally I just DID it, pushed that "Buy Now" button, and a wave of relief and well-being flooded over me. Aaaahhh.

Now the wait is on.

Okay...I ordered a P67 today. I figure it'll hit the mail Monday and I should have it by Wednesday...Thursday at the latest. I got a black wrinkle with a tumbled door. After seeing Rob Fisher's shiny new toy I'm thinking maybe I'll shine the door up. What I'm going to do in the meantime is put my circles door on it off one of my Grands.

I held out as long as I could...but it turns out that I just couldn't resist the pull. The faster they disappeared from the site, the more panicky I got. Finally I just DID it, pushed that "Buy Now" button, and a wave of relief and well-being flooded over me. Aaaahhh.

Now the wait is on.
@JC Okie , I agree 100%, first hit the buy now button, then think of the wife's responce. Now for your atty hunt. I vaped on my P67 yesterday, non stop and I must admit, what a blast. Enjoy your baby.

You won't regret it... about as close to your beloved 2015 Woodies as you can get in metal.

@JC Okie , I agree 100%, first hit the buy now button, then think of the wife's responce. Now for your atty hunt. I vaped on my P67 yesterday, non stop and I must admit, what a blast. Enjoy your baby.
Actually, I ended up buying yet another Chalice III while I was there....it is my very favorite atty....so I've even got that covered. And I didn't need spousal approval...I just had to decide whether or not I needed electricity next month. LOL. I decided I could do without it...it's springtime here and I have a bunch of candles... Ha.

Actually, I ended up buying yet another Chalice III while I was there....it is my very favorite atty....so I've even got that covered. And I didn't need spousal approval...I just had to decide whether or not I needed electricity next month. LOL. I decided I could do without it...it's springtime here and I have a bunch of candles... Ha.

18650 bats work well in flashlights ;).

Electricity is overrated.

You won't regret it... about as close to your beloved 2015 Woodies as you can get in metal.
Yeah, Spydro.....when I saw you caved big time I just knew I had to do it. I love these 2015 Woodvils so much that I still have my doubts that anything will ever be able to beat them. But.....there's always room for one more, and as @Papa_Lazarou pointed out to me in his typical enabler fashion, if I don't get one, I'll always wonder.... That was just the nudge I needed. Now that I've ordered it, I wonder why I hesitated at all. I've been riding this train long enough that I should know by now that resistance is futile. I don't know why I even considered not getting one. I mean, what was I thinking???

Yeah, Spydro.....when I saw you caved big time I just knew I had to do it. I love these 2015 Woodvils so much that I still have my doubts that anything will ever be able to beat them. But.....there's always room for one more, and as @Papa_Lazarou pointed out to me in his typical enabler fashion, if I don't get one, I'll always wonder.... That was just the nudge I needed. Now that I've ordered it, I wonder why I hesitated at all. I've been riding this train long enough that I should know by now that resistance is futile. I don't know why I even considered not getting one. I mean, what was I thinking???

I was going to hold off for another run with SL P67's in it. But by the time the first run was about ready I had seen the writing on the wall and realized that there may not ever be any SL P67's made at all. So I just ordered one and planned on that being good enough as I had just bought 2 more Reos right before the P67 sale as well (Brickles and Calamity Jane), and The Window not too long before them. So just one P67 would do, until I received and vaped it. It vaped as well if not better than my 2015 Woodies, and in a smaller package. Enter two more. If he had offered a bunch of anodized P67's in the best old and some new colors like I suggested to him up front the skies the limit on how many I might have took the plunge on. On the metal Reos I like anodized, TRA and TRB finishes the best. I guess the two custom Mech Woodies he was going to make for me from my exhibition grade woods when the shop slowed down some will never happen now. Thanks OK though. I'm glad he is finally following his Reocaster dream, he's earned that many times over.

Hah - if I pushed you over the edge, it was only because you had your toes over it and were looking down.

As I mentioned, the P67 is the culmination of all Rob's improvements over the last 2 years - gold contacts, adjustable flush-mount 510, side switch, ergonomic body shape. It feels like an extension of your hand, any atty looks killer on it, and it hits like the proverbial train.

What you were thinking was that the 2015 woodies were the cat's derrière. The P67 puts the metals in the same class.

I was going to hold off for another run with SL P67's in it. But by the time the first run was about ready I had seen the writing on the wall and realized that there may not ever be any SL P67's made at all. So I just ordered one and planned on that being good enough as I had just bought 2 more Reos right before the P67 sale as well (Brickles and Calamity Jane), and The Window not too long before them. So just one P67 would do, until I received and vaped it. It vaped as well if not better than my 2015 Woodies, and in a smaller package. Enter two more. If he had offered a bunch of anodized P67's in the best old and some new colors like I suggested to him up front the skies the limit on how many I might have took the plunge on. On the metal Reos I like anodized, TRA and TRB finishes the best. I guess the two custom Mech Woodies he was going to make for me from my exhibition grade woods when the shop slowed down some will never happen now. Thanks OK though. I'm glad he is finally following his Reocaster dream, he's earned that many times over.

Yeah, if there were some ano's I'd be up for a few more. Gold, black, blue, red. I have all of those in either grands or VVG's - wicked colours in that finish.

I'll prolly bite for a TRA even though I have a tendency to oxidize them. I've got a hammertone inbound already.

I can SO relate to this... there is the White SL one that has been calling me for sometime now... I'm trying to resist because I have way too many REO's and Mods... but the pain is real! :D

I can SO relate to this... there is the White SL one that has been calling me for sometime now... I'm trying to resist because I have way too many REO's and Mods... but the pain is real! :D
I hear that, Rob! I had so many rational reasons why I was NOT going to do this, but alas.....*sigh*

You might as well just go for it....I mean what if he doesn't make any more for a long, long time??........and I'm sure that if you got it and didn't want it (fat chance) you could easily unload it there in SA.....and what's one more little REO at this point???.....need I continue?

Back