Reo P 67

Well, my P67 came today and needless to say, I love it. The button is like butter....that's the first thing I noticed. I also got another Chalice III and an OL16, but I haven't set either of them up yet. I just slapped an RM2 on here for the pic.
image.jpeg

Sorry it's so big. Eek!

Well, my P67 came today and needless to say, I love it. The button is like butter....that's the first thing I noticed. I also got another Chalice III and an OL16, but I haven't set either of them up yet. I just slapped an RM2 on here for the pic.
View attachment 48390

Sorry it's so big. Eek!

I likey-likey JC gal. That circle door just screams "I wanna O-16" to me. Better hide it from all your Woodies, they might get jealous. ;-)

Big is good too. :)

View attachment 48390

Sorry it's so big. Eek!
Stunning!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

View attachment 48390

Sorry it's so big. Eek!

Huzzah! :dance:

They're wonderful, no? I love the circles doors on these - the rounded ends of the body frame them better than the grands.

Just wait until you get your O-16 set up. Mind. Blown. Just sayin'.

Now, having recently gone through this myself, here are some tips on breaking it to your other reos...

* Do not sit them down and start off with "We need to talk" - they just panic and don't listen after that.

* Be prepared for the whole denial/anger/bartering/depression/acceptance cycle.

* Do not just casually vape the new P67 openly in front of them - springs might collapse spontaneously.

* Do not avoid the issue by vaping in the bathroom with the door closed. The other reos will sense something is up and confabulate that you have a medical disorder.

Congrats, again, JC.

They're wonderful, no? I love the circles doors on these - the rounded ends of the body frame them better than the grands.

Now, having recently gone through this myself, here are some tips on breaking it to your other reos...

* Do not sit them down and start off with "We need to talk" - they just panic and don't listen after that.

* Do not just casually vape the new P67 openly in front of them - springs might collapse spontaneously.

* Do not avoid the issue by vaping in the bathroom with the door closed. The other reos will sense something is up and confabulate that you have a medical disorder.

Congrats, again, JC.
Lmao...

Epic humour!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

View attachment 48390

Sorry it's so big. Eek!

Stunning @JC Okie, and especially love the door.

Wow, that is great @JC Okie
Thanks for sharing the photo
She is lovely indeed

Looking forward to hearing how you like the P67 compared to the previous Grands

Thank you, @Alex. I had the door already, and knew it would be perfect with the black wrinkle.

Here's a pic with the new Origen Little 16 on it. It does look better than the RM2, I'll admit.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    259.6 KB · Views: 27

Congrats, again, JC.
Yes, they're wonderful, @Papa_Lazarou. And the circle door is perfect. It came with a TRA door, but I switched it out.

I'm actually keeping her hidden from the Woodvils for now. Gonna have to figure out how\when to introduce them. I ordered three 2015 Woodvil springs along with this order, so when I get to the introductions, I'll be prepared for the fallout. ;)

Never been a fan of hammertone but with the black wrinkle door it looks super @Papa_Lazarou !
Enjoy
@Silver, you know I like my white Reo's, that white P67 haunted me last night, but I can't hit the buy now button, HRH will definitely kill me this round. Yesterday I had to pay customs R800 for clearance of my atty. Hopefully I will have it by next week. For future reference don't ever use interparcel. Useless to say the least.

@Silver, you know I like my white Reo's, that white P67 haunted me last night, but I can't hit the buy now button, HRH will definitely kill me this round. Yesterday I had to pay customs R800 for clearance of my atty. Hopefully I will have it by next week. For future reference don't ever use interparcel. Useless to say the least.

Lol @Petrus - hang in there
Hope you get the atty soon
Thats an atty I still need to try -

@Petrus every day (and multiple times a day) I go to Reosmods and look at the White P67 with SL door... then I look left and right on my desk and see REO's everywhere and quickly shut down the web site.
Reo_P_67__white__56c74abf2f296.jpg

@Petrus every day (and multiple times a day) I go to Reosmods and look at the White P67 with SL door... then I look left and right on my desk and see REO's everywhere and quickly shut down the web site.
View attachment 48557
@Rob Fisher, a bit off the topic, but I reached level 14, so no more 13 and bad luck, now I can buy Reo's with more confidence... lol

After a long wait I finally got my Atty. The Authentic Snapdragon V1.5. I can only comment the following: Perfection. DSC_0022.JPG

Glad you got it, brother. It's very, very good, no?

What build did you end up throwing in it?
Dual 26ga Ni80, 2mm, 7wrap, 0.35ohm. Flavour is an understatement, super flavour, excellent air flow, deep juice wells, excellent drainage. Every thing about this atty is 10/10 except the price......1/10, almost a new Reo....lol

After a long wait I finally got my Atty. The Authentic Snapdragon V1.5. I can only comment the following: Perfection. View attachment 48604

Glad you finally got it and that it is working so well for you.

That's one big/tall atty though. Not my style, so your picture helps save me the cost of ever trying one. ;)

I'm laying off the P67 for the moment but its because I'm spending the price on diy ingridients.

Once I perfect my current conquest I'll consider another reo.

I'm probably gonna sand the woodvil soon or take it apart and use it in a steam crave squonker because the 510 of the steam crave is garbage.

Might even order a 510 off robs site to fix the woodvil when I'm ready.

Back