Reo P 67

Glad you finally got it and that it is working so well for you.

That's one big/tall atty though. Not my style, so your picture helps save me the cost of ever trying one. ;)
@Spydro, yes the atty is a bit big, but this will be my setup when vaping some Metador and drinking coffee at home. My Grand and O16 is the out and about Reo.

hubba-hubba-smiley-emoticon.gif

Got the package from Reosmods with P67#4 in it (plus another very special Reo :D).

But I'm too busy drooling and vaping them to bother with even basic pictures right now though. So you're going to have to wait.
impatient-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

I'll get some made later to post, I promise.

Last edited:
hubba-hubba-smiley-emoticon.gif

Got the package from Reosmods with P67#4 in it (plus another very special Reo :D).

But I'm too busy drooling and vaping them to bother with even basic pictures right now. So you're going to have to wait.
impatient-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

I'll get some made later to post, I promise.

Oh, man. Now I've gotta stay online all night to see the new shinies. Not even a little sneak peek?

Quickie picture of the P67 that came from Reosmods today (Friday).

Black Wrinkle/White (but I put a Black Ano door on it) with the all black Nuppin' V2 it's running.

31-1.jpg

Oh ho - the widow queen!

I actually have something else in mind, never even thought about your idea that is spot on too. I robbed the Blk Nup off a Woodie, so the Widow is still intact. Can't break up that combo that is used so often.

Quickie picture of the P67 that came from Reosmods today (Friday).

Black Wrinkle/White (but I put a Black Ano door on it) with the all black Nuppin' V2 it's running.

31-1.jpg

Mean machine @Spydro !

Two new beauties joined the family today...

whitegreenp67s.jpg

They got here in 5 days - new personal best (usually they get hung up in NY City for the better part of a week before moving on).

The Pancake, I repurposed from another grand and the Nuppin' was pulled out of cold storage.

Two new beauties joined the family today...

View attachment 48834

They got here in 5 days - new personal best (usually they get hung up in NY City for the better part of a week before moving on).

The Pancake, I repurposed from another grand and the Nuppin' was pulled out of cold storage.

Another lost soul has added more to his flock. Birds of a feather pard, birds of a feather. :applaudit:

I've told Papa several times that I have enough Reos, don't need any more. He doesn't listen at all.

So a new tactic.... I have enough Reos, don't need or want any more @rogue zombie. :)

LOL - heard it two dozen times before, brother. Two. Dozen.

True. But this is a new beginning for both of us, with a new mighty force of enablers, so new vista's to explore. I, for one, am exploring some of them. :nod:

True. But this is a new beginning for both of us, with a new mighty force of enablers, so new vista's to explore. I, for one, am exploring some of them. :nod:

So this is your way of saying you want to swing outside the marriage? :)

So this is your way of saying you want to swing outside the marriage? :)

I've already swung, a little, into something new I never thought I would with packages incoming. But then this is Reoville, so not the place to further mention this back alley dirty deed that I have committed. :watchout:

I've already swung, a little, into something new I never thought I would with packages incoming. But then this is Reoville, so not the place to further mention this back alley dirty deed that I have committed. :watchout:

:eek: I shall PM at once. Scandalous.

Great news @Rob Fisher. :sun_smiley: Will be a nice shot in the arm for Robert, maybe get a few more of them made sooner. Hopefully all the talk here helped.

You mean to say I ordered the last three!?

Heh - that reminds me of a joke my dad used to tell all the time.....

There we were at the boarding house sat down to dinner. A dozen full grown adults... and only ten pork chops. Oh, you've never seen such rudeness - forks & knives flying, sharp words, elbows thrown.

Mind you... the two I had were delicious.

I see it's like old times! ALL the P67's are sold out! :D

I watched that last one (a green/SL green) all day yesterday, just sitting there all alone, then I BOUGHT it! Couldn't resist. I really do like the P67 and I'm afraid he won't be making more for a long time, if ever.

I also bought a bright yellow SL door for it. It's going to look like a springtime bouquet.....and it's gonna match my little car.

image.jpeg

Back