Show Us Your Working Wick And Coil Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first coil! Built on an ERA mini RDA, this thing is tiny! Coil is nothing fancy but it works and I'm stoked :) 7 wraps with 32G kanthal, worked out to 1.5ohm.
View attachment 897 View attachment 898
I am vaping on exactly the same one as we speak! And its great! I love it! Thanks again @TylerD , Much appreciated!

Built a Nano dragon on it, but it burnt very quickly! so i decided to do a 5 wrap 32g on a small screw driver i have and its monstrous! :)

I am vaping on exactly the same one as we speak! And its great! I love it! Thanks again @TylerD , Much appreciated!

Built a Nano dragon on it, but it burnt very quickly! so i decided to do a 5 wrap 32g on a small screw driver i have and its monstrous! :)
Awesome! You take any pics of the nano dragon? Dunno what it is but sounds interesting...

Awesome! You take any pics of the nano dragon? Dunno what it is but sounds interesting...
Yip, its on page 29 on this thread, its a tiny coil (Usually installed as dual coil) with one open and one closed end and then wicked around the coil instead of through... Then it blows out vapour from the open end like a dragons nostrils.. Lol!

Here is a vid showing you how to build it!

Found this on instagram, its called a "dodeca" coil built by a guy named mecha101. Someone please try this lol :D
pa8ubese.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk HD
might be fun to make it, or a pain...but does it something else then giving a vape? o_O

Lol @Tom :D

So i finished my Kayfun build last night but my fone did not want to co operate !! and now looking at the foto's it did not want to macro either !!
20140205_193300.jpg 20140205_192935.jpg

looks very neat, even if its not in focus ;)

yah bit of my "ocd" kicks in when i start winding / building coils and such , they must be neat clean and tidy !!

first time:

ekowool 3mm doubled and 4 wraps 28g = 1 ohm. busy testing the liquid flow, but could not do more then 10 pulls in a row with VM4 18mg ...feeling like @Silver1 must have felt at the vape meet :eek:

@TylerD DO IT! we must exchange views on it :D

P1030826 (640x480).jpg

Niiiiiice...Question: how does the ostrich eggs vape as a mech mod?:D

like if there is a brain surgery scheduled :D

Dude epic just epic. You could easily start your own vape lounge there

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Ok the eggs are getting fitted to become my new atty .need something to hold a bit more . You know . Yup surgery is next .I was actually thinking about rebuilding coil heads and things for people who don't/can't ...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

What @Rex Smit . I have only been in joburg since 5th jan so I have not had a chance to accumulate much .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

first time:

ekowool 3mm doubled and 4 wraps 28g = 1 ohm. busy testing the liquid flow, but could not do more then 10 pulls in a row with VM4 18mg ...feeling like @Silver1 must have felt at the vape meet :eek:

@TylerD DO IT! we must exchange views on it :D

View attachment 1155

@Tom, i may have missed it, but what was this your first time on?

Go easy, i will never forget that instant all-over sweat i had at the vapemeet. I have more respect for these devices now. No more 18mg in the dripper for me. Lol

@TomGo easy, i will never forget that instant all-over sweat i had at the vapemeet. I have more respect for these devices now. No more 18mg in the dripper for me. Lol
i usually do 12mg on the RDA, which is perfect for me. Here I was chain vaping to test the liquid flow and capabilties of ekowool with my leftover 18mg ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back